Other Shampoos:

Kroger IrishSpring body wash

Nice, manly wash

from Richmond VA

Comments about Kroger IrishSpring body wash:

My husband really loves this body wash. It is one of his go-to choices and it smells so good! The price is definitely right and it always has a welcome spot among our health and beauty products. I have even used it on occasion when I've been in a pinch and I really like it. It's a little too masculine for me to use regularly, but it smells fresh and clean, lathers up really nicely, and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. It also doesn't leave that uncomfortable "tight" feeling like some men's washes do, so I don't mind using it even if it is a little too manly for my personal taste.

It's a pretty basic wash, but it does what it says it will do and helps make even my super-sweaty husband smell nice and clean, even in the heat of summertime (sorry, honey). It is a great everyday wash for guys to use.

I really like the scent of this. It's masculine, but not in an Axe kind of way. It smells nice and it is subtle.

Throw out your Shampoo

from Richmond, VA

Comments about Kroger IrishSpring body wash:

I have baby fine hair, even at 57.  I keep it long and it's a pain to wash at times.

Well, it used to be that way.  Then I ran out of shampoo and used my body wash instead.  I have the Kroger store brand...the one that smells like Irish Spring.

It takes out the dirt,  washes out quickly,  leaves my hair smooth, silky, easy to comb.  I love this stuff.

To top off the great feel it costs less than national brands and I don't have  to buy shampoo anymore.

Note to the guys...it works great  on your beard too.  I love the way it makes James' beard soft to touch.