Other Condiments:
Kraft Fat Free Honey Mustard Dressing

Kraft Fat Free Honey Mustard Dressing

Very good!

Comments about Kraft Fat Free Honey Mustard Dressing:

Arguably the best part of salad is the dressing! However, that's where most of the fat and calories lie. It's hard to be able to find a rich, creamy, good tasting fat free dressing. My favorite flavor of dressing is honey mustard, and I find most fat free honey mustard dressing is disgusting! I found Kraft Fat Free Honey Dressing a few years ago and it's amazing! It has an authentic honey mustard flavor as well as the great creamy texture that I look for. I can now finally enjoy salads again without the calories and fat of regular dressing. And even better, I can enjoy it with my favorite flavor. If you haven't tried Kraft Fat Free Honey Mustard Dressing, you're missing out! It's also very good to marinate chicken in!

Fat free and very tasty

from Port Orchard, WA

Comments about Kraft Fat Free Honey Mustard Dressing:

I love salad.  The problem is I love the dressing even more.  In fact, you could say I like a little salad with my dressing.  It is not a very healthy way of eating greens, to say the least.  This dressing takes away the fat, but it is still so rich tasting, a little goes a long way.  It was a great surprise to find I could still enjoy a salad and feel I was eating healthy, as well.