Other Condiments:

Bolthouse Farms Caesar Parmigiano - Asiago Blend

OUTSTANDING. I love Bolthouse Farms Caesar YOGURT dressing

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Caesar Parmigiano - Asiago Blend:

I was reluctant on trying this because it said it was made out of yogurt.  I was looking for a salad dressing that was low in calories but did not taste like it was LOW in calories.  I finally found my love.  This bolthouse yogurt casear dressing was beyong my expectations.  Not only do I eat it now with my salads, but I eat it on everything.  Yogurt never tasted so great! Cant wait to try the rest of the line!

If only they had remembered the anchovies!

from Boca Raton, FL

Comments about Bolthouse Farms Caesar Parmigiano - Asiago Blend:

Well, after trying Bolthouse Farms Bleu Cheese Dressing, there was no way I was going to pass on their Caesar Parmigiano.  I mean really, how could I?.

Well I'm here to tell you that it won't disappoint.  Understand though that I make a Caesar Dressing at home that I judge far superior, but then it's such a chore to prepare, and since it contains raw eggs, it has a very limited shelf life.  Bolthouse Farms Caesar Parmigiano brings plenty of flavor to the Romaine lettuce.

It might have been nice if they finished the package and added the anchovies.  But giving that a second thought maybe anchovies marinating indefinitely in dressing might not be the way to go.  Skip that idea.  Either add your own anchovie paste or chopped anchovy fillets to the salad.

Once again, the yogurt base of the dressing gives the blend of salty asiago and parmesan cheeses a tart note.

At 6.5g of fat and only 2g of carbohydrates this tasty dressing should fit into any diet.

**My Viewpoint**

Is it as good as home made?  No it's not.  But as prepared Caesars go it is definitely one of the better ones.  I recommend it.

Regards,