Other Mattresses:
Spring Mattresses
Kingsdown
Kingsdown 400 Series Sleep to Live Mattress

Kingsdown 400 Series Sleep to Live Mattress

Pros

• Comfortable (3)
  • Soft feel (3)

Cons

• Too soft (3)

• Primary bed (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Midrange shopper (3)

Kingsdown 400 Series Sleep to Live - Most comfort in years!

I'm what you might call a 'bed snob' with my high thread count, 100% cotton sateen sheets, and Tempurpedic pillows. 16 years ago, I found the most comfortable mattress I'd ever laid on... But my 7yr old daughter is sleeping on that one now (full size - too small for hubby and I). Until now, I have not found a mattress that was even remotely close to comparison. I'd originally thought about buying a Tempurpedic mattress... But I found that it wasn't as comfortable as the Kingsdown Sleep to Live and my husband completely agreed! He's got lower back aches and hasn't complained of back aches since we got this mattress 2 months ago. We're both a 'blue', which is a medium. Couldn't be happier with our new bed! I'll get back to you in a year and give some updates but for now, we LOVE IT! It is a Queen. We got the 400 Series because it 'breathes' a little better than the others. I sleep hot (another reason I decided against the Tempurpedic). If you have any questions... I'll answer them.

absolute garbage

After less than 2 years, the mattress is mush! The upholstery is elasticized so it springs back & stays tight across the mattress. When any pressure is applied buy sitting or laying on the mattress, hold on tight, you're going to sink into a hole. The warranty check tests the upholstery to see if there is a dip greater than 1.25". Given the elastic nature of the upholstery, there's not going to be a dip that great unless you've really blown it out but, if you put ANY pressure on it, the dip will be 6"+ compared to the middle or foot of the mattress where is hasn't been utilized. The product is among the most expensive and Art Van is supposed to be the biggest & best but that certainly fooled us! We now have an expensive mattress going to the trash and looking for a retailer that we can actually trust!!!

Kingsdown 400 Series

from Ksa

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

• Guest Bed

Comments about Kingsdown 400 Series Sleep to Live Mattress:

Thought we were spending an adequate amount of money on a mattress and box spring set up. After two years it started to dip in middle and progressively got worse. We got a credit to exchange through the company. This mattress is an ideal combination of firmness and softness. It gives me great nights of sleep and till now never faced any problems unlike my other mattresses in the past. Not many mattresses are being made like this one.Firmness
    The mattress is quite firm yet soft. Unlike my previous mattress where I felt like I am sinking into it, this mattress has not given me such feelings till now.Comfort
    The mattress is quite comfortable and I often fall asleep as soon as I turned in for the night. I never woke up in the midnight because of discomfort.Durability

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

DON"T BELIEVE THE KINGSDOWN WARRANTY - THEY WIGGLE OUT OF IT

from Greensboro, NC

About Me High-end Shopper

Pros

Cons

• Develops Cavity
      • Lumpy

Comments about Kingsdown 400 Series Sleep to Live Mattress:

We have bought 4 Kingsdown mattresses in the past 12 or so years--three king, one queen. We were satisfied with all but the most recent king size mattress bought 6 years ago. Within three years, it began to sag badly, only got worse. When we complained to customer service for warranty service, the company sent out an "independent" evaluator, who underestimated the sagging cavity, and reported a stain. The "Warranty Committee" said we couldn't get a replacement because they claimed that the sagging was due to a smal stain, which is superficial, barely noticeable.

Kingsdown/Sleepys

from Falmouth MA

Pros

Cons

• Develops Cavity
          • Horrible Customer Service/Warranty
          • Lumpy
          • Squeaks
          • Too Soft

• Taking up Space

Comments about Kingsdown 400 Series Sleep to Live Mattress:

Thought we were spending an adequate amount of money on a mattress and box spring set up. After two years it started to dip in middle and progressively got worse. We got a credit to exchange through the company/store after we took multiple pictures. They brought a new mattress to our home and would not exchange, stating that there some small stains that void any warranty.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

The best zzzz of my life.

from Guanica, PR

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Good for people with problems to zzz.
          • Soft Feel

Cons

• Too Soft

Comments about Kingsdown 400 Series Sleep to Live Mattress:

This is the best way to zzzzz hours.

so good

from san jose

Pros

• Comfortable

Cons

• Too Soft

great

Great build quality!

from India

Pros

• Comfortable
            • Good Support
            • Soft Feel

• Guest Bed

Comfort
              I have been sleeping on this wonderful mattress for past few months and I am yet to notice any signs of sagging. That means it is highly durable unlike its competitors. You are getting your money's worth as you do not have to buy another one anytime soon.

absolute garbage

A wonderful mattress

Comments about Kingsdown 400 Series Sleep to Live Mattress:

This mattress has just the right combination of softness and firmness. I haven't had any problems falling asleep on this mattress. I've had trouble with others, but not this one.

Comfort
              This is an incredibly comfortable mattress. I fall asleep quickly as soon as I turn in for the night. And I don't wake up during the night because of discomfort. Try it and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Support
              My body always feels great in the morning. I have yet to wake up with any kind of back or knee pain.

Firmness
              Great firmness. I love how I feel on this mattress. I've been on mattresses where I've felt like I'm sinking into it. Well, that hasn't happened with this one.

I've been sleeping on this mattress for quite a while and I have yet to see any signs of sagging. So I would have to say that there is excellent durability, which means you are getting you money's worth because you won't have to buy another one anytime soon.

Kingstone Mattress 400 series

Comments about Kingsdown 400 Series Sleep to Live Mattress:

I have back pain and this was giving me problem in my night sleep. One of my friend suggested me to change my mattress with Kingstone. So I had to change it and purchased
              the Kingstone 400 series mattress and from that time I had no problem in night sleep. I am satisfied with thismattress

Comfort
              Since I purchased this mattress I am comfortably sleep and there was no problem with my back pain. That way I am very happy.

Support
              This mattress has great supports allowing for your body to be supported but still comfortable allowing for a great sleep.

Firmness
              As the mattress allows a great support, the firmness is perfect. Because of its support and firmness I wake up without any pain in my back. It is comfortable enough to fall asleep for me fast and easy.

I had been using this mattress from quite some time and had face no problem with its durability. No breaking down or forming a hump in the middle or inlays occurred yet
              where I sleep. Even after sleeping on in for a year I also have not had to rotate the mattress at all.

Kingsdown 400 series sleep to live mattress

Comments about Kingsdown 400 Series Sleep to Live Mattress:

One of the best beds if have slept on as it has it all with great firmness and foam topping making for a great combination. I have used this mattress for some time now and have had no problems or disregardful as it allows me to get a great night sleep and still wake up with no back pain at all.

Comfort
              Great comfort allowing for a great night sleep without having to wake up and readjust all the time, you just find your position and you are asleep within minuets.

Support
              This mattress has a great deal of support allowing for your body to be supported but still comfortable allowing for a great sleep.

Firmness
              The firmness is perfect as it allows for great support and making it so I wake up without any back pain, but still comfortable enough for me to fall asleep fast and easy.

Super durability I have had this mattress for some deal of time now and have had no problems with it breaking down or forming a hump in the middle or inlays where I sleep. I also have not had to rotate the mattress at all even after sleeping on in for a year.