Other Men's Skin Care Products:

Kiehl'sKiehls Facial Fuel No-Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm

Kiehl's Facial Fuel No-Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm is amazing

from Priest River, ID

Comments about Kiehl's Kiehls Facial Fuel No-Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm:

My family has been using Kiehl's products for years and wouldn't want to switch to anything else.  Even though this product is from the men's Kiehl's line I like to use the Kiehl's Facial Fuel No-Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm because it protects my lips and keeps them soft and supple.  My first foray with Kiehl's began when I started using Lip Balm #1.  I moved onto the Kiehl's Facial Fuel No-Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm.  When I'm out and about I don't always want shine I just want something that works.

The Kiehl's Facial Fuel No-Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm hydrates my lips without drying them out, no matter how many times I apply throughout the day.  It works well during the cold winters where I live and in the drying conditions of being in so many forced air environments.

The main ingredient in Kiehl's Facial Fuel No-Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm is shea butter which is the natural fat obtained from the fruit of the African Karate tree and is widely used in lotions and cleansing products for its hydrating properties. Protects skin from dehydration, restores skin's suppleness and improves the appearance of dry skin.

I am willing to pay for quality so Kiehl's Facial Fuel No-Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm is a great buy.