Other Men's Skin Care Products:
Old Spice
Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Wash

Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Wash

Keeps me smelling fresh for a long time

Comments about Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Wash:

This product actually works and the smell is amazing. The only problem is it can dry out your skin a little but i can live with that. Actually "blocks odors" for hours and the women love the smell of some good old spice. Forget axe old spice is the best out there.

Probably the coolest and best body wash i've owned

from Van Nuys, CA

Comments about Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Wash:

I've tried alot of different kinds of body wash, but I've grown attached to this brand not just because of the awesome commercials, but also cause that this is a very effective body wash with great scent.

Definitely give it a go for some BO blocking POWEERRRRRR!!!

Makes your man smell like a manly man

from Chelmsford, MA

Comments about Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Wash:

Look at your man, now look at this review, this review is talking about the body wash that could make your man smell like the man of your dreams. The Old Spice scent has been around forever, I remember seeing a old cologne bottle on my father's father's bureau. He almost never wore cologne but when it did, it was Old Spice. Now when I smell it I think of the two men I aspire to be. It is a classic smell that conjures up images of men running through the woods with flannel shirts and giant rocks. Like any cologne you can definitely over do it so apply it sparingly. It can definitely be a huge turnoff if your smell practically knocks over everyone you meet. In the case of Old Spice, a little definitely goes a long way. You want a woman to smell it only if she gets close. It can definitely be that little something that seals the deal. I would recommend Old Spice to any one for nights out on the town.

Don't hit the gym without Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Wash

from Glastonbury, CT

Comments about Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Wash:

Old Spice has really turned around it product line and brought it into this century. I used to remember Old Spice something in a white bottle that only my dad would wear. There new products are great and really do the job. To add to that they are really some of the most inexpensive products on the market for the purpose that they are intended. I love this body wash because it gets me clean before and after the gym. I use it in the morning on days that I am going to the gym and use it after a workout. The packaging makes it easy to transport in my gym bag. It lathers well and does the job even after the toughest workout. As to the smell it is great. They have a full product line of body washes, so if you do not like the smell of one, there are plenty of others to choose from. The reason that I like this one the most is that it appears to have a bit more order blocking capabilities. This is why it is my top pick for a gym rat.

it really blocks odor!

from Glendale, RI

Comments about Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Wash:

Previously I used the regular sport body wash from old spice and I have always loved the smell of it so when I saw odor blocker body wash from old spice on sale one day I automatically threw it in the cart.  Come on,  I mean what man does't want to block odor especially when the days are hot and everyone's getting all sweaty?  And I have to say that this Odor Blocking body wash absolutely lived up to its name.  As soon as I got out of the shower my wife commented on how good the bodywash smelled and even hours and hours later it could still be smelled just as strongly as it could when I got out of the shower.  Even the next morning I still smelled good!  The best part is that it DID block odor.  It didn't just cover it up with the good smell of the bodywash.  People thought I was wearing cologne when it was really just the smell of the body wash I was using.  It definitely improves your outlook and your self esteem when you feel good about yourself and people are noticing it!

More than hype (Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Wash)

from Crewe, VA

Comments about Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Wash:

**Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Wash** is more than just a product with the greatest commercials on TV.  The stuff is pretty good!  Now, I still have another body wash that's my favorite (see my other reviews), but this stuff ain't bad either.  Unlike several new men's products, this one has a *good* scent to it.  The soap lathers well on a lather-building puff (yeah guys, it's ok to use puffs now!).

The bottle is a good design, featuring highly manly looking steel plating in the design.  I'm not sure what that has to do with getting clean, but it feels manly in your hand!  it's also a clear bottle, so you know when you're running out instead of finding yourself in that awkward position of being in the shower with no soap in reach but your wife's hydrating-midnight-lavender-honeysuckle-exfoliating-summer-delight-melon.

Now, perhaps I got a defective bottle, but mine will not close without me beating it against the wall.  Or perhaps, this is to add to the man-factor?

Guarantee's Your Man Smell's Nice for 16 Hours

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Comments about Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Wash:

*Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Wash *has hidden powers which keep your mate smelling great for up to 16 hours. After receiving a sample I had my husband shower with Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Wash and it really does work.  In fact, the amazing scent did last the following day.  I was a bit disappointed however because it doesn't smell like Old Spice cologne, this scent is nice but not what I was expecting. After visiting the Old Spice website I learned that there are actually two types of Old Spice Odor Blocker Body Wash available...deo sport and deo fresh.  My spouse had used the deo fresh version.  Hey, I am all for anything that has that kind of blocking odor action...I still can't get over how well it works.  Even after working outdoors on a hot day He still smells nice.  What's also makes this body wash wonderful is that it is great for guy's who don't like using cologne.  My husband never uses cologne but after he bathes with Old Spice he doesn't need to!