Other Misc. Kitchen Items:
Keurig
Keurig K-Cup Drawer Holder

Keurig K-Cup Drawer Holder

Convenient space-saving storage

I really love the design of this k-cup holder. There are some that display your k cups on a cool looking vertically perched board with holes to put all your cups in. there are carousel style models, 2 tier baskets and towers but I think this drawer style is by far the best. I like that its black, it matches the Keurig and blends well underneath it. You can put your Keurig on top of it so it minimizes counter space used and elevates your Keurig machine too. It stores 32 k-cups conveniently near to your brewer in a sleek, compact and clean looking design. When the drawer is closed you cannot see the k-cups which I think is a feature that puts it far above all its showier peers. Most kitchens look a little cluttered anyway and don't always have a ton of free counter space. Why clog up space with something that will make any kitchen look even more cluttered? Unless your kitchen looks like a showroom or model home, then the carousel type would probably look nice displaying all your k-cups beside your keurig. For my tastes I prefer this drawer type--simple and clean looking. I love that it fits right under your brewer because you can keep all your k-cups out of sight but its pleasantly convenient to pull out the drawer have them all clearly visible and organized in nice rows, then you just pick which flavor you'd like and pop it in and a short while later you have a delicious low maintenance cup of coffee.

I like the turning holder better

When I got my keurig coffee brewer as a gift I also received this holding drawer with it. At first I loved it because it was a space saver. It holds the brewer AND holds the coffee pods. I eventually found that it was not as accessible and I liked it to be. I later found the turning holder and I Like that one much better. If you can get both this is a great way to hold your "overflow" underneath the brewer and you can fill the turning holder more easily.

All in all it works very well. I never have problems opening it, accessing it or filling it. It is easy to open and close It also displays the coffee well while keeping it out of sight when you are not using it. It clears up a lot of counter space over the turning holder.

So my recommendation is if you have enough counter space go for the turning holder. If you can afford both go for both. If space is limited then this might be your best bet.

Best Pod Holder

from marillo Texas

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Compact
  • Convenient
  • Dishwasher Safe
  • Easy To Use
  • Quality Construction

Cons

• Small Kitchens

Comments about Keurig K-Cup Drawer Holder:

I don't like to store pods in original box so I purchased this and it was a very great investment keeps pods hndy and coffee pot sits on top of it saves space

K-cup drawer ideal for storing coffees

from Texas

Comments about Keurig K-Cup Drawer Holder:

I use my Keurig in my office where people come and go. I love the K cup drawer holder as the racks are made for the K-cups to fit inside. Coffees are at your fingertips and the pot sits right on top. of the shelf making it convenient and doesn't take up a lot of space but it seemed that I was always filling the container so I came up with the idea of getting a second shelf and it stacks beautifully giving me twice the amount of coffee available.. It stores more coffee and the coffee maker sits right on top.

The wire rack is easy to wipe off and the racks are coated to keep them clean, look good and hold lots of great coffee.

These wire racks are super strong, and looks nice and clean.

The open racks are the perfect size for the K-cups and you can display your k-cups by types or flavors. I keep the decalf ones together and like flavors together and a special row for the tea and hot chocolate ones.

Great for storage

from Utah

Comments about Keurig K-Cup Drawer Holder:

We used to keep our K-cups in the original boxes that they came. But since we use a variety of flavors, we would end up with several half full boxes that piled up in our cupboard and dint stack very well. So decided to try this drawer to store them in. It is designed to sit under your Keurig. Since our Keurig was already on the counter under a cabinet, the space above it was wasted space. We can keep this drawer under our Keurig, raise the Keurig a little bit into the wasted space, and save a lot of space in our cupboards. You need space in front of the drawer to pull it out, but other than that, it doesn't really take more space than the Keurig itself. We can arrange several kinds of K-cups in the drawer, and since they are labeled on top, it is easy to open the drawer and see all of the available sizes without needing to dig through boxes. I like this storage better than the open wire rack because this drawer can close and prevent the K-cups from getting dusty if they are in their for awhile.

keeping the counter neat

Comments about Keurig K-Cup Drawer Holder:

one k cup at a time. I LOVE the draw style cup holder, It holds an impressive number of cups, especially if you alternate them 1 face up/one face down. I can use each row for a different flavor and keep everybody happy. It holds more then my previous method and all in all looks great on the counter with the coffee maker on top of it. This is great if you have limited counter space. I find that the best thing about this specific drawer style holder is that it is shallow enough that the coffee maker can sit on top of it but still fit under my standard cabinets. This again is a HUGE plus if you have a small kitchen with limited counter space as I do. I have used carousel models, they are less attractive when out i the open and hold fewer k cups this is a real upgrade and very well priced. Mine is over a year old and shows no sign of wear although it is used daily. Check your prices because they seem to vary widely, Purchased at bed , bath and beyond using a coupon seems to be the best price for me locally.

Very convenient

Comments about Keurig K-Cup Drawer Holder:

This drawer allows the perfect place to store those extra K cups between boxes. The sleek design fits well in most kitchens and is small in dimension. Despite these small dimensions the drawer holds almost 25 k- cups of many different varieties allowing for a great selection.

This is awesome !

Comments about Keurig K-Cup Drawer Holder:

I saw this in someone elses house and realized how much I needed one. Went online and ordered it through Amazon. As soon as I received it and organized it I loved it. I liked the idea that you could put different coffes and teas on them without having all original boxes out. Made it so asy for company to come to just pick what they wanted and brew it, made them feel at home. Ordered several more to give away as gifts

Great for storage!

Comments about Keurig K-Cup Drawer Holder:

This drawer is great to use for K-cups and storage. I use mine for K-cups and also the reusable filter. The drawer fits perfectly under my Keurig machine and is very easy to open and close. It has several rows for different types or brands of coffee or hot chocolate or teas. This drawer also makes it very easy to organize and store your K-cups in a neat space without taking up too much room on the counter top. There are many ways to use this and it also allows you to view all types of beverage products in one area. I really enjoy this so that I can just go to my keurig choose my coffee or tea and then quickly begin the process of making my beverage. This drawer is very nice to have if you have a small area or counter top to store your K-cups. This way if you don't have room for the carousel ( to spin it all the way around) you can just keep the drawer under your machine to keep it out of the way and to save counter top space!

Great kitchen accessory!

Comments about Keurig K-Cup Drawer Holder:

Best way to store kcups without wasting counter space! You can either store the Keurig on top of it, or in my case because of a height constraint, store coffee and tea service items on it. It also stores more kcups that the revolving tower version. Great purchase!

Must have for K-cups!!

Comments about Keurig K-Cup Drawer Holder:

This is a must have for Keurig lovers!! Where to put all those boxed of K-cups?? Well this handy drawer sits right under your Keurig brewer. You can fit up to 36 K-cups of all varieties and have them handy and ready to brew! Mix and match your K-cups to give you all your choices right there with your brewer. I bought several for Christmas gifts to all my Keurig loving friends!!

Space saver

Comments about Keurig K-Cup Drawer Holder:

This is a great K-Cup holder and space saver. I have my Keurig sitting right on top it and it makes it very convenient for making single cups. This holder holds 36 K-Cups, which allows you to fill it for a week or two. I highly recommend this space saver holder.