Other Refrigerators:
Bottom-Freezer Refrigerators
Kenmore
Kenmore 7101 25.0 cu. ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator

Kenmore 7101 25.0 cu. ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator

Pros

• Attractive (4)

• Temperature Control:

Great product for tight spots

Noise Level
Is very quiet and you don't even know it is running. The only issue I have had was in the lower freezer where the fan is the back wall had somehow been pushed into the fan so when the door was closed you could hear the fan blade rubbing on something. I easily fixed it by readjusting the cover and have never had any other issue.

Interior Organization
The organization and shelving in the unit make it a breeze to organize goods and to have easy access to them without having to move everything when you only need one item.

Temperature Control
Controls are easily accessible on the front of the fridge and are easily changed.

Like most fridges they are a pain to clean simply because you have to empty it out but overall this isn't the worst I have faced.

Is very tough and nothing has broken on me in the years I have owned it.

I love the design and wouldn't change a thing on it. I love the color (white) because it fits well in just about any kitchen.

I would not buy this product

I really like the refrigerator, but I hate the ice maker. We paid a lot of money for this refrigerator and as soon as the manufacturers warranty ran out our ice maker keeps freezing up and it can't be used. It freezes up so you can't get ice cubes our of it and you can't remove the ice maker. We can't even use it. A very poor design. I wish we had never bought it.

Great fridge. Great buy

from Milfay ok

Pros

• Attractive Design

Good overall

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I would not buy this product

from Seattle, WA

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
      • Customizable Shelving
      • Easy Access
      • Energy Efficient
      • Holds Temperature Well
      • Quiet

Cons

• Bad Ice Maker

• any size family

• Primary use:
      • Personal

I Love This Product I'll Buy It Over And Over Again

from Trinidad Port Of Spain

Pros

• Attractive Design
      • Customizable Shelving
      • Easy Access
      • Energy Efficient
      • Holds Temperature Well
      • Its the best
      • Quiet
      • Space For Tall Items

I Honestly Think This Is The Best

Fabulous

from Saudi Arabia

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design

Cons

• Bad Ice Maker
          • Limited Shelving Options

• 2nd Refrigerator
          • Office Fridge

Comments about Kenmore 7101 25.0 cu. ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator:

I advise you to buy my refrigerator I Sherritt one seller and was treated very cool and I would advise anyone who wants to buy a refrigerator Aguetna Yeh of Hama seller

• Primary use:
          • Business
          • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

This is an excilent product expecily for large family's.

Comments about Kenmore 7101 25.0 cu. ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator:

Its a great product! Highly recommended! But has a small ice maker and doesn't make ice very fast so you will need to buy ice for large get-togethers.

Noise Level
          Doesn't make noise unless you use the ice dispenser, but that is to be expected and its still not very loud.

Interior Organization
          very spacious for easy organization. Many possibilities, it also fits large party trays.

Temperature Control
          ITs very easy to control the temperature, but the freezer doesn't get ice-cream hard its still frozen though.

Super Easy to clean, defiantly user friendly.

The over all structure holds up but the in door shelving can be flimsy and crack or break when pulled on.

Gives optimum capacity for functionality.

• Temperature Control:

Nicest refrigerator I've ever had!

Comments about Kenmore 7101 25.0 cu. ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator:

Excellent refrigerator! Love it!

Slight running noise.

Interior Organization
          Well organized. Plenty of room. Adjustable shelves make it easy to fit gallon jugs of milk.

Easy temperature control.

Has removable shelves for easy cleaning.

I've had the refrigerator for almost a year and it seems very durable.

Well designed.

• Temperature Control:

A great choice of a fridge!

Comments about Kenmore 7101 25.0 cu. ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator:

I have found that this fridge is a great choice for anyone looking for a good fridge for their house. I was worried at first about the price, but now I am sure that the price is worth it. It functions well, it does what it claims, and has a lot of space for food in the fridge, as well as the freezer. the design is great and overall I am very pleased with my purchase and I would recommend it to others. It does not offer as much freezer room as some other fridges, but it is no way unusable and I am able to keep all my frozen items that I need from one trip to the grocery store. I like how the design is set up because it is very visually appealing. I am a sucker for the way things look and I am pleased with how this appears in my kitchen. I am proud to have this displayed in my kitchen and I am hoping that it will stand the test of time and function for years and years to come. if given the choice i would purchase this fridge again in the future.

• Temperature Control:

This fridge is good for adult and kids.

Comments about Kenmore 7101 25.0 cu. ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator:

The styling is perfect to fit various sized items in the refrigerator. The doors are lightweight and are easy to open for a child. The ice and water dispensers work great and can be used easily by a child without making a mess. The freezer compartment can hold a large number of items. i am very satisfied with my purchase.

great

Comments about Kenmore 7101 25.0 cu. ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator:

if you do not mind having your freezer on the bottom, this is the refrigerator to get. it is so big and greatly organized for easy organization of your food. it is quiet!!! and easy to clean. seems really durable and the temperature is easy to adjust and seems accurate

• Temperature Control:

The best ken more product out there!

Comments about Kenmore 7101 25.0 cu. ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator:

I can't find anything bad about it. I love all the room it has in refrigerator part. The freezer is awesome too. When you organize stuff in there it has so much more room than you would initially think.

Noise Level
          Silent as a mouse. Purchasing this refrigerator has been one of the best purchases I have made as far as kitchen appliances over the years. This fridge fits well right in my cubby hole in the kitchen. The options on the fridge and bottom freezer make it the best for storing my frozen goods and leaving them where they can be easily accessed.

Interior Organization
          Organization is up to you but beilive me you will have plenty of room and accessible to plenty of groceries.

Temperature Control
          Everything will be stored at the same cool temperature therefore you won't have to worry about things going bad sooner then others!

Easily cleaned because of the huge space! Mostly. Anyone can jump inside this machine!

It comes with a warrantee therefore you wk t have to worry about any problems in the future! Not saying you will just staying you will be carefree!

Beautiful design sleek and appealing to the eye. It makes you feel rich even tho it's Farley inexpensive!