Other Kitchen Ranges:
Kenmore
Kenmore 7.2 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range - Stainless Steel

Summary

Kenmore 7.2 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range - Performance Plus

Use up to four different elements on the Kenmore double-oven electric range 9761. Each one provides a different level of heating power on the ceramic glass cooktop. The self-cleaning double ovens boast a combined 7.2 cu. ft. of space to bake, roast and broil. With four elements and two ovens, you need not be a foodie to want one of these Kenmore electric ranges in your kitchen.

Kenmore 7.2 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range - Stainless Steel

Fantastic range!

Comments about Kenmore 7.2 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range - Stainless Steel:

When I moved into my house several years ago, I needed to replace the range in the kitchen. I decided to invest in a double oven, and I am very pleased with this investment. First, I find that each section of the range heats up quickly and evenly. I also find that I use less energy overall because I typically only heat up one section of the range at a time. I really like the flat glass top for cooking things on the top of the range. I find that all of the burners heat up quickly and cook the food evenly and without burning. The only negative feature about this range is that the bottom oven door opens all the way to the ground and there is not storage underneath the range. It makes me nervous to open the bottom section of the range when pets and small children are in the kitchen. I don't think this is a very safe design. Overall, I am impressed with this range and find that I just need to be cautious when opening the bottom part of the range when children and pets are in the kitchen.

• Temperature Control: