4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Heat Distribution:

Maytag makes great kitchen ranges!

from Kansas

Comments about Maytag Kitchen Ranges - Various Models:

When I was growing up my parents had 2 Maytag brand kitchen ranges. When I moved into my second apartment I bought a Maytag range because I did not like the performance of the range I had in my first apartment. I was so glad to be able to switch back to such a good brand! From my experience Maytag ranges are very long lasting, do the job well, have great and helpful customer service. These ranges are about average in price. I highly suggest making the switch to Maytag if you are not satisfied with your current range!

Temperature Control
The burners and oven heat up quickly. The temperature settings can vary depending on which model of kitchen range you buy. Some models will have advanced temperature settings while others have simple settings.

Heat Distribution
When using the oven it heats very evenly. I have had other brand ranges where I had to rotate my food while cooking, which was annoying.

Very durable ranges! With my current Maytag I only had to have repairs done to it once and that was because it was knocked around while moving. The repair man was very nice and helpful.

Designs depend on which model you purchase. You can purchase them in different colors.

Most of the Maytag ranges have the self-cleaning oven option.

Great for cooking

Comments about Maytag Kitchen Ranges - Various Models:

I am constantly using my Maytag Kitchen range to make things like eggs, grilled cheese, soup, and anything else you can think of. The Maytag Kitchen Range has lasted me a very long time, and it has definitely had a lot of use. There are four burners on the stove, all of different sizes. That makes it convenient to heat different things at different temperatures.

In order to clean my kitchen range, I have a special cleaner that I use maybe once every two weeks. Once food gets baked onto the stove it is hard to remove, and for that reason I have to use specific kitchen range cleaners.

Temperature Control
It is easy to control the temperature, and you can have each burner of the stove set at a different temperature. Everything cooks evenly on a specific burner.

I had this range for many years, and I think it will work for many more years. I use this for all major holidays, and it stands up to a lot of use.

The design of the kitchen range is very sleek. It would fit in with any type of kitchen.

cooking made easy

from Coleman, TX

Comments about Maytag Kitchen Ranges - Various Models:

the best stove is maytag, it gets the job done. I have used this brand for years its seems to make cooking a lot easier then other brands and it has self cleaning oven and makes life easier. if your in the market for a good stove buy maytag..

Maytag Electric Range

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Maytag Kitchen Ranges - Various Models:

My Maytag electric range is an older model, and so far is the only Maytag appliance I've owned that has held up. There's nothing fancy with this range - has all the basic necessities. A feature I do like is the knob controls are on the top of the stove at the back rather than on the very front, which is a safety feature if little ones are in the house. This stove has held up over the years with little to no maintenance, and is relatively easy to clean (I use a cooking sheet in the oven to help keep spills down). Overall a good stove.