4.8

Pros

Cons

Great stove!

Comments about KitchenAid Slide-In Electric Range:

It is a great looking stove and I am so lucky to have it in my home!

Temperature Control
Easy to control the temperature feature of this stove. It is so simple to moderate the temperatures on any setting. Some people may think there is a difference in the type of heating because it is an electric stove, however there is really no difference in the type of heating and how you control the control settings.

Heat Distribution
It distributes heat evenly and completely. Everything I have cooked, baked or broiled has come out very good and evenly cooked. I love this stove.

It is very durable. I have cooked many large meals using this stove and it has held up pretty good for all he cooking I have done.

I love the design of this stove. It fits in perfectly with my newly designed kitchen and other appliances.

This stove top has a built in cleaning feature that I absolutely love and use it as often as I can. I love that it is automatic after a certain amount of time you have cooked in the oven that it will prompt the cleaning feature.

THIS IS A GREAT RANGE WITH A GREAT LOOK

Comments about KitchenAid Slide-In Electric Range:

This range offers nice features, including several convection baking options, and has a stylish profile.

Temperature Control
It takes time to get use to convection temperature adjustments, but once you are familiar with convection cooking the convection options will reduce cooking time by about one third and allow for more even cooking.

Heat Distribution
The convection options provide for even heat distribution.

I find the glass top and cabinet are easy to clean using the manufacturer's recommended product and method. The top is very scratch resistant.

The large window adds to the updated appearance giving this range a sleek and appealing profile.

This range has aqua lift technology that allows for easy cleaning without dangerous high temperatures needed in most "self-cleaning" ranges on the market. Aqua lift uses water and a lower temperature to loosen the residue on the interior walls of the oven. After 20 minutes the walls can be wiped clean without any additional chemicals.

Smells Good

from Arlington, TX

Comments about KitchenAid Slide-In Electric Range:

I did not want to buy this at first because I like having a gas range because you can cook marshmallows indoors but I ended up having to settle. I think that this is a good electric range because the stove adjusts to however big of a pot you have. That way, you save money and don't have to waste electricity. I like that it's easy to clean up if you spill something. Please note that you have to clean the stove top immediately after you start cleaning because it will crust over and burn the next time you cook! The range will be red to indicate that it is hot. That is just a safety precaution so that people do not harm themselves. The red goes away when it cools down. I think that this range is good at keeping my food at a constant temperature. I think another plus to having this product is that you don't have to worry about gas explosions or carbon monoxide poisoning. Overall, if you are looking for an electric range, this would be the one.

Awesome Range

from La Jolla, CA

Comments about KitchenAid Slide-In Electric Range:

We have had this Kitchenaid Electric Range for about 1/2 year now. We previously used Gas but moved into a place that does not have a gas-line wired. For cooking, both no the stove-top and the oven, this appliance excels. We had any major problems and have had lots of well-cooked food.

The adjustment on the ranges offers a lot of flexibility. There are multiple sizes, some with "dual burners" and some with "single" which essentially just widens the heating zone. We have been able to fit just about any pot/pan perfectly on these zones. The controls on the Stove are touch-sensitive and are easily bumped; however, they do have a control-lock so that you don't have to worry about accidentally turning it on when not in use.

We run the convection oven on most dishes and it definitely seems to cook food very consistently. It also has a convenient "start time" that tells you when you turned the oven on. Simple features, but nice to have.

The only con, was that we experienced significant off-gassing in the first few times of using it. This is pretty common for new appliances and went away within a few uses.

awesome range - love it!

from Lincoln, AL

Comments about KitchenAid Slide-In Electric Range:

I have the touch screen KitchenAid Architect Series II range. My favorite feature is the touch pad. There are no knobs to remove and clean. The convection oven cooks great. The warming drawer is also very helpful.  I would highly recommend this range!