Other Microwave Ovens:

Pros

Cons

Great Mircowave for the price

Comments about Kenmore 66469 / 66462 / 66464 1200 Watts Microwave Oven:

The Kenmore Microwave Oven does great vooking meals. It has simple one touch heating. The 2013 looks modern and sophisticated from the previous versions.

This microwave oven is easy to operate and heats food thoroughly.

Settings/Features
The microwave I received had a rack for multi level reheating. However its not suitable due to the fact that food can get trapped underneath and cause a fire.

Extremely easy to clean. Just need hot water and a towel to wipe it off.

It's just like any other microwave oven. It will start at a push of a button.

Very Durable.

Sleek and sophisticated design.

Nice microwave

from Underwood, MN

Comments about Kenmore 66469 / 66462 / 66464 1200 Watts Microwave Oven:

We bought this microwave eight years ago and we have never had a problem with it. The settings work excellently for us, I especially enjoy the soften feature. We do find that the popcorn setting needs some extra time, but you can add extra time near the end of the cycle. If anything, my only problem with it was underestimating the power of it, as I once overheated a pyrex keep it hot bag in there by not realizing the power of this microwave. It is also easy to clean, as the turn table comes out completely. The window is nice to see your food warming in there. When we need a new microwave, we will probably get this same one, probably many years from now.

Good reliable microwave

from Lagrange, OH

Comments about Kenmore 66469 / 66462 / 66464 1200 Watts Microwave Oven:

I have owned this Kenmore microwave for almost 5 years now, and it has been more than reliable. It is very user friendly and offers many different settings and options. I especially like and use the defrost feature, as it quickly can defrost meat straight from the freezer. It cooks and warms food quickly and thorougly. It is easy to clean on both the inside and the outside. It seems quite durable and it looks nice in the kitchen too. It runs quietly and works efficiently. I really have no complaints about this appliance, and I would buy it again given the chance as well as recommend it to friends and family. You will not be disappointed with this Kenmore microwave.

• Settings/Features:

Nothing special - gets the job done.

Comments about Kenmore 66469 / 66462 / 66464 1200 Watts Microwave Oven:

Nothing really special about this microwave - it gets the job done. It defrosts just fine, and heats up our food just fine. We used it for about 2 years until it broke during a move (it's not a statement of the microwave's durability because the movers kind of tipped the entire moving containing our stuff was in). My only gripe about it is that it seems to retain odors a LOT more than any of the other microwaves that I've had. I would clean in (pop a lemon in...the whole nine yards), but the second I microwaved anything remotely aromatic, the odor of that particular would be retained. To be completely honest, I was glad to see it go, because it sucks when your brownies smell like meatloaf and your meatloaf smell like tacos.

odors!

Great microwave

from Hillsborough, NJ

Comments about Kenmore 66469 / 66462 / 66464 1200 Watts Microwave Oven:

Between this and our vacuum, I have had great experiences with kenmore products. The price for the thing was awesome, particularly the great performance we have gotten out of it. The high wattage is great for cooking foods quickly.
My only complaints would be that it is LOUD. Holy cow is it loud. That doesn't really bother me too much but I do with it was quieter.
One other flaw I found is that if you pull on the door put don't pull it completely open, it turns the microwave on. And it will not shut off until you open it, even if you release the door. Odd...and very disconcerting.

That thing with the door....somebody goofed up somewhere.