Other Microwave Ovens:

Kenmore 1200 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven

Pros

Cons

The Kenmore Microwave in black has exceded my expectations

Kenmore Microwave 721.63259301. I love my microwave, I've had it for about 3yrs. I  purchased the Kenmore 721.63259301 in black as a replacement for my old microwave. The Kenmore Microwave has a rounded back on the interior that helps increase usable space glass. The tempered glass turntable that is easy to clean with soap & water or just put in dishwasher. Interior & exterior cleans easily with damp rag. Electronic Control Pad is easy to use and has  large variety of preser settings or you can select power setting to your liking. I've been very pleased with this microwave

Kenmore 1200 watt microwave

My wife loved this microwave.  The automatic settings worked great and food cooked evenly.  Until about 2.5 years passed then it died.  I think this is a short life for a microwave and would not recommend it to anyone.  I have had many microwaves and they all lasted a lot long then this one

Decent microwave

from Utah

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

Cons

• Leftovers

Comments about Kenmore 1200 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

After using this microwave for quite some time, I must say that it is average at best. It gets the job done, but there is nothing fancy about it. It doesn't warm food quite as fast as some other microwaves that I have used, and the warmth isn't always spread very evenly. I often end up needing to stir the food around a little bit in order to mix the hot parts and the cold parts together so that it comes out at a pleasant temperature. Otherwise, one bite is still cold while the next bite is scalding hot. In my mind, the biggest downside is the requirement to push the "time" button before beginning to push the numbers of how much time I want to set the microwave for. This is an irritating extra step that is completely unnecessary. Other microwaves allow a person to simply push the numbers needed and then the start button. But this one requires you to push the "time" button before entering the amount of time which you want to heat your food. Overall, this microwave will get the job done, but it definitely has its quirks. If you find a good deal on it, perhaps as a used one, then it will work. But I don't think it gives the best value for the money.

• Primary use:
      • Personal

Works well but have not figured how to get express buttons off.

Comments about Kenmore 1200 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

I replaced y last microwave with this microwave. The microwave works fine but it has express buttons with the numbers and have not been able to figure out yet how to heat anything less than one minute. I would love to heat some thing for 45 seconds but can't as I can't figure it out. Like the popcorn button and defrosts great. Small enough to fit on my counter and still have room left.

Works well. A work horse. Should last several years. GE makes a well built microwave.

Settings/Features
      Love the popcorn button. Has several different settings and are easy to use.

Clean up is easy. Wipes down with no streaks and does not show fingerprints.

Would be easier to use if I could figure out have to do less than a minute.

I have found that GE builds a durable microwave. It is heavy duty enough to stand up to the heavy use of a family.

Small enough to fit under my counter in the corner and still have room in front of it for a plate or bowl.

Highly Recommended

from New York, NY

Comments about Kenmore 1200 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

We purchased this Kenmore Microwave Oven 6 months ago and we have been extremely pleased with our purchase. Firstly, the microwave looks sleek and modern. It fits in nicely with our other kitchen appliances. Secondly, and most importantly, it works fantastically well. It is simple and easy to use. The microwave gets a lot of use throughout the day and has shown no signs of any durability issues. It looks and feels strong and stable. While it has only been 6 months, I have no concerns about the durability issues.

Cleaning is a breeze. There are no odd shaped nooks or crannies to clean. This makes cleaning fast and efficient. A quick wipe down with a cloth after use is all it takes to keep it looking brand new.

The microwave has a wide range of settings and functions that can be used. Best yet, the number of the pre programmed settings are self explanatory and don't require a Master's degree to operate. One touch of a button and away you go. You can also add minutes to the cooking time by pressing just one button.

I am really pleased with this microwave and would recommend it to anyone in the market for a new microwave. 5 stars.

Kenmore 1200 Watt 1.2 Microwave

from Newburgh, NY

Comments about Kenmore 1200 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

This is a very powerful microwave from Kenmore. I have owned this microwave for a couple of years now and not one simple problem has cropped up. I rate the durability factor extremely high especially with heavy usage from my kids. This microwave has wide range of cooking options for the family with simple instructions to follow.

In one word excellent. This a high performance microwave capable of cooking and heating food in minutes. Several features on the microwave allows you to defrost frozen meat or warm your bread.

Settings/Features
      The Kenmore 1200 model has an excellent range of features for cooking. Some of those features are kid friendly.

No problems with ease of cleaning.

I consider the ease of use and the simple cooking instructions to be a plus.

I rate the durability very high considering for at least the last three years the microwave is used on a daily basis.

The design for this microwave is excellent for small spaces.

• Settings/Features:

A great microwave to own

from Cape Coral, FL

Comments about Kenmore 1200 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

I'm a big fan of Kenmore appliances, I have many of them in my home. This microwave has been absolutely fabulous and we really love it! We are hard on most of our appliances and this one has stood up extremely well to the test. Our microwave is used constantly throughout the day, morning noon and night by one or all members of our family. My husband son dont seem to know the meaning of the work delicately and they are constantly "slamming" the door shut, but you wouldnt know it to look at the door. Its very easy to use and cleans up very nicely, I have absolutely no complaints. It cooks food exactly the way you want it to, as long as you take the time to follow instructions. I couldnt live without ours! It really doesn't take much room on the counter top and fits in very nicely if you don't have much space. I dont know if they have the option of a white one, but that would be my only real complaint, I wish we could have gotten a white one to match the rest of our appliances. Other than that, I highly recommend this appliance. It makes my time in the kitchen alot less.

Best microwave i've owned

Comments about Kenmore 1200 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

I went through two microwaves last year and I think I finally found a winner. With my old microwave, I had to heat up popcorn for longer than normal or else it wouldn't pop all the way. But it would end up just getting burnt. I finally decided to do some research and found this great microwave. It heats up really fast, so I don't have to put the popcorn that long. It can also defrost meat at a pretty good rate. Its also easy to clean so that's great for somebody like me because i'm always so busy and don't have a lot of time. I'm hoping the microwave lasts me a while but so far, i've definitely got my moneys worth! I'd recommend this to everyone.

Great Kenmore microwave

from Spring, TX

Comments about Kenmore 1200 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

This microwave is excellent. It cooks food fast and thoroughly. Even when I have several items on a plate, all of them cook evenly. There are several options on the front display for cooking popcorn, potatoes, etc. and I like that feature when I am in a hurry and don't have to think about how long to cook something. It is also very easy to set it up to cook something at 50% power or defrost something. It comes with a rotating plate that is easy to take out and clean. It interior of the microwave is also very easy to clean. I think this microwave will last for a long time, as I know this brand makes products that last for awhile. I enjoy using it a lot.

• Settings/Features:

Absolutely LOVE this Microwave!! You will too!!

from Dewart, PA

Comments about Kenmore 1200 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

We got this microwave as a replacement to our old Kenmore, and are absolutely thrilled with it. Our family of 4 includes two very active and hungry teenage boys that use this microwave constantly - and this product stands up to repeated use! The size of it is ideal, you can't beat the ease of use with the button options, and for the price you just can't go wrong! Highly recommend to anyone that wants to upgrade and get the most for their buck! This Kenmore 1200 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven (product number 63259) was voted best for Budget Buy and it's easy to see why with all the wonderful features and options you get! Roomy interior that fits most any dish, fantastic price, it's easy to use and has a sleek appearance - everything you could possibly need! You can't go wrong!

Love this micowave!

from Matewan, WV

Comments about Kenmore 1200 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

Love this micowave, it does the job. It is 1200 watts, and come with a glass turntable model. The control panel buttons has reheat, potatoe, rice, popcorn, vegetable (fresh & frozen), auto defrost, express defrost,(which I love), melt, & soften. also a clock. Cleanup is easy. just follow directions. It is a powerful micowave, when I cook entee's I usually don't have to use the full amount that the box says. Would purchase this oven again.

great warrranty

from Silverton, OR

Comments about Kenmore 1200 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

love this microwave so easy to use and great price. It is one of few out there that have different color schemes so you can set your kitchen to that scheme

easy to use and understand my 7 yr old son knows how to operate it.

Settings/Features
      very well organized on button placement. absolutely love the minute timer.

the one complaint i have is if something gets under glass plate inside there is no other track to take out like our old microwave

absolutely love the minute timer. do wish they put in a 30 second timer

has metal sides and looks like it is built to last

absolutely love the minute timer. do wish they put in a 30 second timer. with it had a longer cord and a cord that matched color of microwave we have a red one and had to move stuff around so the white cord wasn't showing