Other Baby Carriers:
Baby Front Carriers, Baby Slings & Wraps
Kalea Baby
Kalea Baby Ring Sling

Kalea Baby Ring Sling

Beautiful sling and wonderfully comfortable

from Wake Forest, NC

Comments about Kalea Baby Ring Sling:

The Kalea Baby Ring Sling is a great product to use to wear your baby.  I have used it with a 35 lb 2 year old and a 10 lb 1 month old.  This carrier is very pretty and fashionable.  There is embroidery around the edges which makes it look even more elegant than it already is.  The shoulder style is fantastic.  It allows you to spread the material fully across your back, but isn't overwhelming either.  The ring sling that I have is made with silk, yet it is totally washable so I can feel pretty but not have to worry that the carrier will get ruined by baby spit up or by food messes from my older son.

MY go to Ring Sling is my Kalea!

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about Kalea Baby Ring Sling:

The Kalea Ring Sling is the most comforatble ring sling I have tried (after trying many).  The shoulder is not too gathered so it is easy to spread comfortably.  The Kalea ring slings that I have tried have all been woven wrap conversions.  The stiching is gorgeous and distinictive to Kalea.  The workmanship is awesome!  The rings used are quality rings as well.  The carrier is sturdy and truly is hands free.  It is easy to adjust and easy to wear.  It is perfect for quick trips in a store or walking around the zoo all day.  There are many colors and styles to choose from.  Although the ring sling may appear pricey it is worth it and has a good resale value.

I have comfortably worn my 23 pound, 15 month old with no problems.  I have let friends and family borrow my Kalea ring slings and others I own and they always end up picking the Kalea ring sling as thier favorite and most comfortable shoulder.

This is obviously a ring sling that I recommend!

I thought it was just fine.

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Kalea Baby Ring Sling:

I thought the sling worked just fine. I don't really have any objections to it. My little baby Charlie-i call him button-seemed perfectly happy while I carried him around hands free. Button often drools and I found the sling satisfactorily easy enough to put in the washing mashine and wash, and come out alright. Sometimes Button gets fussy in his walker so I switch him to the sling, and when I am done, just take the sling off with him and double it as a blanket. The color red suits him. I think it brings out his grey blue eyes.

I like wearing the color red also. Charlie and I sure do look spiffy walking around the park with the sling. Sometimes to make him laugh, I will put him in the crib, and wear the sling on my head and make ducky noises. Charlie really likes duckies. I wonder if I can find a similar sling with ducks on it. That would be just great. Maybe I can find one that is just a giant duck.

If I owned only 1 sling, it would be a Kalea....even for my 26lb

from Reno, NV

Comments about Kalea Baby Ring Sling:

Kalea's slings are SO comfortable, you can tell there was a lot of time and effort put into making the shoulder just right and they did PERFECT, I have tried tons of slings and I have found that even with my 26lber, this ringsling is awesome and comfortable....not to mention beautiful!!!

Gorgeous, practical, comfortable, and helpful

from Woodway, TX

Comments about Kalea Baby Ring Sling:

I own several slings from Kalea baby and they are all Gorgeous and wonderfully made.  The workmanship is wonderful and using them with my other 2 children in tow makes life much more manageable.   The customer service is wonderful as well.  I would recommend this brand to anyone looking to babywear. :)