Other Frozen Foods:
Desserts & Toppings, Ice Cream
Jon Donaire
Jon Donaire Banna split ice cream cake

Jon Donaire Banna split ice cream cake

Banna split ice cream cake, oh so yummy!

from In the sun, FL

Comments about Jon Donaire Banna split ice cream cake:

My daughter turned 17 yesterday and each year she askes for an ice cream cake, so this year I did some looking around, compairing prices and I found the best one at Walmart.

Its a banna split ice cream cake. There were other flavors also, cookies and cream and cookie dough, but she loves banna slit so thats the one I purchased. I had never seen the brand name before, Jon Donaire, but it looked really good and the price was great, just 12.88, others I had found range from 15-25.00, a bit much I thought.

I got it home and opened it up, very nice looking, I think a few more topping could have been added, but overall it was fine.  It was chocolate, strawberry & banna ice cream.  It sits on a fudge covered chocolate crust, thats like a big cookie. The toppings were, cherries, marshmellows and almonds, and also had swirls of choclolate syrup over the top of the cake.  Before serving, I added some carmel sryup, and more cherries, and a bit more choclate sryup.

The ice cream cake was so good, very creamy and it really did taste like a banna split, my daughter loved it, and so did everyone else. If your looking for an ice cream cake, I would suggest looking at Walmart.