4.8

Johnson's Natural Kids 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash

4.8

gentle

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Effective
  • Gentle
  • Pleasant Smell

Cons

• Daily Bathing
    • Infants
    • Preemies
    • Sensitive Skin
    • Toddlers

Comments about Johnson's Natural Kids 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash:

This is great. It works very well and is great for sensitive skin. My son breaks out and can't use most body washes, shampoos, and lotions. Every Johnson and Johnson product I've tried on him doesn't bother his sensitive skin. I stick with this kind because it works the best and doesn't cause him skin irritation. I recommend this for babies and anyone who has sensitive skin.

Gentle Soap

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Johnson's Natural Kids 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash:

I buy this for my two youngest children, because it's great as a three in one shampoo, conditioner and body wash. My daughter actually seen this and asked for it. I've been purchasing it for my kids ever since. It's gentle enough that it doesn't dry out a young child's hair, but cleans it well enough.

It makes an excellent body wash, and gentle shampoo. My favorite part about this product is that it is ninety-eight percent naturally derived, which makes it great to use on babies sensitive skin. Not just for babies though, as I would also recommend this for adults or children that have sensitive skin. My oldest child that uses it just became a teen, and it still cleans him well. Really, it's great for kids of all ages to use, even adults. Especially if you're looking to avoid all those harsh chemicals they put in products nowadays.

It has a nice soft smell, and it's not heavily fragrance like many products you buy today.

3 in 1 Does It All

from Temecula, CA

Comments about Johnson's Natural Kids 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash:

In the past we have only used California Baby products on our son. But we decided to try the new Johnson & Johnson's Natural products line. We started with the 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner and body wash. We love that it uses 98% naturally derived ingredients. Johnson & Johnson give it the no more tears guarentee and it has been allergy tested, it is also paraben free and dye free. It meets our criteria for a natural product and even goes beyond the guidelines set by the natural products association.

My inital reaction was disappointment, it has a very strange smell. It is hard to explain what it smells like, it's not a strong smell or odor. I just don't like it. I decided to use it for a week. I like how well the product cleans and lathers, it does work good as a conditioner too. To my surprise and relief my son smelled clean and fresh all week. I was used to the California Baby scents, which use essential oils which this product does not have. So, I decided to keep using it and I would recommend it to others

Love it

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about Johnson's Natural Kids 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash:

I was skeptical when I first saw this product and decided to purchase a 3 in 1 solution for shampoo, conditioner and body wash.  I have never been a big fan of the combined shampoo and conditioner products for myself.  I was really impressed with this product.  After we use this shampoo my child's hair is soft and smooth.  There is enough conditioner solution in this formula to keep my child's hair from getting tangled.   There are no offensive odors, which is hard to say for a lot of products on the market today.  The price seems to be reasonable compared to other natural products out there.  The Johnson's and Johnson's company seems to always have coupons for their products.  It only takes a small amount of the shampoo to create a good lather.  Also this product doesn't seem to irritate my child's eyes, just like the no tears solutions that J&J have out there on the market.  I really like this product.  After purchasing and using this product I will be trying the other products in this line.