Other Baby Shampoo & Body Washes:
Johnson's

Pros

Cons

Relaxing and great smelling

This product has to be one of my favorite ones for bath time. I first received it as a gift when my oldest son was a baby. The smell is terrific, I could open it and just sniff it. When I bath him now, at 8, I still use this. I put a little into the bath tub when I'm running the water. The smells takes over the entire bathroom. Its not too strong, its a nice, pleasing, relaxing smell. Then when I wash him in it, he smells so good! His hair holds onto the scent for the entire day, i find myself smelling his hair! Its by a great name and the quality is superb. Its also very gentle, I've never had it sting my childrens eyes, it is truly tear free. It's also easy to rinse out. The soap is very goopy and thick so it washes well but rinses out with a little water. you dont have to rinse your child for 10 minutes to get it all out. There is never a residue left over on their skin  , or on my tub from this.

the smell is strong, almost overpowering

I'll be honest, I didn't like this product. We received several bottles as baby gifts.  When I ran out of our favorite soap, I pulled a bottle out.  Immediately when I opened the bottle, I thought WHOA, that seems a bit strong for a baby.  I went ahead and washed our son in the soap.

Three hours later, I could STILL smell it on my skin.  When I went to check on the baby in his crib before going to bed myself, I could smell the soap immediatley when I walked in the room.  Needless to say, we gave this bottle away and returned the others.

A few months later, I needed some lotion and found some of the same smell under the sink.  Again, I tried it and it was just too strong.  And the lotion just really felt a little greasy to me.  I don't know how a product with such a strong, over powering smell can be called calming and soothing.  It immediately bothered my sinuses and caused me to get stuffy.  I can't imagine what a poor baby feels like with this stuff on them!

Oh may I love this

from Fort Lauderdale Fl

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Effective
  • Gentle
  • Long lasting
  • Pleasant Smell

Cons

• Non E

• Daily Bathing
  • Infants
  • Preemies
  • Toddlers

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath:

This is my Fave when I bath my kids It smells SO GREAT and helps them sleep at night also good in the hair

one of my favorite bath time washes

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath:

I was really happy with this product. It smells so good. I have three kids and when they were babies i stocked up on these. I never had problem using this on my babies skin. They didn't break out or got irritated by the smell. I would give them a nice warm bath and wash them up with it. Not even 5 mins of taking them out of bath they were already falling asleep. It also worked wonders when they were sick. It works best with the matching lotion. I really have no complaints about this product or brand. I definitely recommend this product for new moms. It helped me out a lot when everything eles failed to help put my kids to sleep or just to calm them down. It even works for adults. There were plenty of times I used it in the bath, With a nice cup of tea and a good book. Hehe! Let me tell you it worked for me, i fell asleep like a baby when I got out. It left my skin smoother than a babies bottom.

It's ok.

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath:

My wife and I use this every night however I don't really believe it works as well as what most people say. My son fights his sleep a lot and we try to use this to calm him down along with the bedtime lotion but it does not seem to help to calm him down. We have been using this for about a month now and nothing has really changed in our son's sleeping habits at night when he fights his sleep. It is fun to use when giving him a bath and the smell does seem to help calm me and my wife down when we try to help him fall asleep.

I do trust this compaired to many others for my son's bubble bath time. He seems to enjoy playing in the tub when I put this product in the bath water. I can tell the bath tires him out quite a bit but it does not help him calm down enough to fall asleep easily.

My wife and I love the smell of the product and it does not seem to bother our son at all. The smell does calm both my wife and I down when trying to help get our son to fall asleep at night.

Lovely soothing lotion

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath:

I loved the texture of the lotion and it's very pleasant to smell as well. however I would not say that it helped in sleeping in anyways. It might differ from baby to baby though. It became a bed time ritual to both me and my baby. She loves the texture of this lotion than any other lotions in the market.

It's very relaxing and I would not say it's drowsy or something but definitely very pleasant. The bottle and the package is Also very easy to use. There's is also a trial/travel size bottle available, one can try that and if it suits ones baby they can start getting the bigger bottle. This is exclusively for bedtime however it does no harm if you use other times of the day. There is the Shea butter lotion which stays longer in the baby's skin during the daytime. This is very gentle on the baby's skin even for very sensitive skin. It's moisturizing effect is really evident and great.

Johnson's Baby Bathtime Baby Wash Miracle.

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath:

Johnson's baby bedtime bath wash is amazing! The scent of the wash leaves your baby smelling like lavender. It helped my newborn relax and sleep longer during the night. Although the package doesn't say it is for sensitive skin, It should. This is the only bathwash that my son can use without breaking out.

lavender calming lotion is great

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath:

I really love this lotion. It has became an every night ritual with my 6 and a half month old. After bath time every night I always rub her down with this. The scent is very calming and very soft. Its not a overwhelming scent and she LOVES it. It is very smooth and non greasy. She has very sensitive skin and this has not broke her out in a rash at all. It is great on her skin and makes her super super soft. I love this and I recommend this to everyone who asks about lotion. I always include this in baby shower gifts.

It says it is a calming lotion and it really is. I include this in her bedtime routine and it helps wind and calm her down every night.

The lavender scent is great. Its not overwhelming. Its not to harsh. Its not too much. Its very pleasing and relaxing. I use this on my Darling Daughter every night, and I even use it on myself on long days when I need some extra relaxation.

Love Bedtime bath!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath:

I have used this Johnson and Johnson bed time baby bath for the last 6 years or so since my first daughter was born and I was given a bottle as a gift at my baby shower. I still use this when I give my kids a bath at night time, it is one of my all time favorite products and must haves in my bath tub. This works really great like all Johnson and Johnson products at cleaning your children and it is of course their no more tears formula so it is nice to know that it is not going to be something that is going to bother your children's eyes, no matter how big or small they are. This is very gentle on their skin and never dries their skin out, they always still feel very smooth. This smells so wonderful and gives this calming fragrance that even starts to relax me while I give my kids a bath with it. Every night this is part of our routine and we use this and then get in PJ's and my girls both go fast to sleep with the help of this product.

Perfect before bed

Profile Image

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath:

I love this baby product. I actually use it as bubble bath for my two year old daughter instead of an actual body wash. I add about two to three cap fulls to the running water while preparing her bath. I give her a bath just before bedtime and this has had a noticeable effect in helping her fall asleep easier and faster at night then compared to nights I do not use it. She usually takes a bath that lasts about fifteen minutes which is about the time length that is safe for little girls, any longer the bubbles can cause irritation to the private areas for soaking too long. I love the smell it leaves her with once she is done. She really enjoys having bubbles in her bath as well. This has also helped keep her interest in the tub to keep her in long enough to get her clean. Before trying this Baby Bath she would get in and then be ready to get out immediately even though she has a bunch of toys to play with. I think the solution in the water and the aroma both provide a calming effect on her that allows her to relax and just enjoy sitting in the bath for a little while. This has definitely made bath time easier on both of us and will be a regular purchase from now on.

Profile Image

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath:

Okay so this stuff smells amazing and gets your kids clean, but it does not help them sleep. At least not my kids. I used this at bedtime and it did nothing to help them fall asleep quicker or stay asleep longer. I know it's supposed to soothe them into slumber but it just didn't do that. I gave it a 6 because it does smell great and is a great baby wash, just does nothing for bedtime. It could just be my kids so it could very well work great.

Has far as a nigh time soothing wash it doesn't hold up. It did not soothe my kids into a peaceful slumber at all. As a baby wash it's great. Smells wonderful and gets your kids nice and clean. Great for sensitive newborn skin, did not irritate them at all.

I absolutely love how this Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath smells! It has the lightest scent of lavender mixed with the original Johnson's scent. I love using this on myself at times just so I can smell the wonderful scent of this bath wash.

a wonderful smell that makes babies smell really good

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath:

I really love this Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath with lavender. I put a little bit in my sons bath so he can have bubbles and he loves it. The smell leaves my whole bathroom smelling really soft and clean. I love this body wash because I use it for his hair and body. His hair is so soft after and his body feels extremely soft. I really love the way he smells after, I always grab him and just smell him. This scent is great for baby girls or boys. I always give my son a bath right before he goes to bed and he falls asleep quick. I think maybe the warm water and the scent just relaxes him. Its very gentle and it moisturizes his body from head to toe. I noticed my sons skin texture is a lot smoother then it was before I even use the same scented lotion on him after and its great. It makes his hair really soft and easy to comb. This Johnson's soap is affordable and comes with a lot. It always lasts me a long time.