Other Baby Shampoo & Body Washes:
Baby Body Wash
Johnson's
Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath

Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath

Pros

• Long lasting (4)
  • Pleasant smell (4)

Relaxing and great smelling

This product has to be one of my favorite ones for bath time. I first received it as a gift when my oldest son was a baby. The smell is terrific, I could open it and just sniff it. When I bath him now, at 8, I still use this. I put a little into the bath tub when I'm running the water. The smells takes over the entire bathroom. Its not too strong, its a nice, pleasing, relaxing smell. Then when I wash him in it, he smells so good! His hair holds onto the scent for the entire day, i find myself smelling his hair! Its by a great name and the quality is superb. Its also very gentle, I've never had it sting my childrens eyes, it is truly tear free. It's also easy to rinse out. The soap is very goopy and thick so it washes well but rinses out with a little water. you dont have to rinse your child for 10 minutes to get it all out. There is never a residue left over on their skin  , or on my tub from this.

the smell is strong, almost overpowering

I'll be honest, I didn't like this product. We received several bottles as baby gifts.  When I ran out of our favorite soap, I pulled a bottle out.  Immediately when I opened the bottle, I thought WHOA, that seems a bit strong for a baby.  I went ahead and washed our son in the soap.

Three hours later, I could STILL smell it on my skin.  When I went to check on the baby in his crib before going to bed myself, I could smell the soap immediatley when I walked in the room.  Needless to say, we gave this bottle away and returned the others.

A few months later, I needed some lotion and found some of the same smell under the sink.  Again, I tried it and it was just too strong.  And the lotion just really felt a little greasy to me.  I don't know how a product with such a strong, over powering smell can be called calming and soothing.  It immediately bothered my sinuses and caused me to get stuffy.  I can't imagine what a poor baby feels like with this stuff on them!

Only bath wash I use for my kids!

from hot springs, ar

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Effective
  • Gentle
  • Long lasting
  • Pleasant Smell

• Daily Bathing
    • Infants
    • Sensitive Skin
    • Toddlers

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath:

I started using this bath wash with my oldest who is now 6. Loved everything about it and now 3 kids later its still all we use for bath time for our 4!

Love the smell

from Sikeston, Mo

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
    • Easy To Use
    • Long Lasting
    • Pleasant Smell

Cons

• Dries Skin

• Daily Use

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath:

i use this set with my son. it smells amazing and it gets him clean. a few things i didnt like about this product was that, for 1. it says it helps get babies to sleep. It does not! 2. its suppose to moisturize the skin. It doesn't do that either. my son has eczema and it actually makes his skin more dry. i love the product but i hate that it says its suppose to do something and it don't. J&J had a settlement over this specific product and thank goodness i got a check for all I've purchased. i do recommend it but don't expect it to moisturize or get baby to sleep. most babies go to sleep on their own after a hot bath anyhow

Love love love

from San Juan, Tx

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
    • Easy To Use
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizing
    • Pleasant Smell
    • Rich Lather
    • Soothing

• Baths
      • Daily Use
      • Showers

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath:

I use this product on my son who is 2 years young. Not only does Johnson's Baby Bath Time have the most amazing smell, it also cleans my baby. Its so smooth and easy to use. It makes the lather calming. The scent is lavender and nothing is more perfect for a bath time routine. It leaves my son with a nice, fresh lavemder scent throughout the night. It also keeps his skin smooth, and moisturizes it with every use! Highly recommend to all mommies and daddies!!

Oh may I love this

from Fort Lauderdale Fl

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Effective
      • Gentle
      • Long lasting
      • Pleasant Smell

Cons

• Non E

• Daily Bathing
      • Infants
      • Preemies
      • Toddlers

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath:

This is my Fave when I bath my kids It smells SO GREAT and helps them sleep at night also good in the hair

one of my favorite bath time washes

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath:

I was really happy with this product. It smells so good. I have three kids and when they were babies i stocked up on these. I never had problem using this on my babies skin. They didn't break out or got irritated by the smell. I would give them a nice warm bath and wash them up with it. Not even 5 mins of taking them out of bath they were already falling asleep. It also worked wonders when they were sick. It works best with the matching lotion. I really have no complaints about this product or brand. I definitely recommend this product for new moms. It helped me out a lot when everything eles failed to help put my kids to sleep or just to calm them down. It even works for adults. There were plenty of times I used it in the bath, With a nice cup of tea and a good book. Hehe! Let me tell you it worked for me, i fell asleep like a baby when I got out. It left my skin smoother than a babies bottom.

It's ok.

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath:

My wife and I use this every night however I don't really believe it works as well as what most people say. My son fights his sleep a lot and we try to use this to calm him down along with the bedtime lotion but it does not seem to help to calm him down. We have been using this for about a month now and nothing has really changed in our son's sleeping habits at night when he fights his sleep. It is fun to use when giving him a bath and the smell does seem to help calm me and my wife down when we try to help him fall asleep.

I do trust this compaired to many others for my son's bubble bath time. He seems to enjoy playing in the tub when I put this product in the bath water. I can tell the bath tires him out quite a bit but it does not help him calm down enough to fall asleep easily.

My wife and I love the smell of the product and it does not seem to bother our son at all. The smell does calm both my wife and I down when trying to help get our son to fall asleep at night.

Lovely soothing lotion

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath:

I loved the texture of the lotion and it's very pleasant to smell as well. however I would not say that it helped in sleeping in anyways. It might differ from baby to baby though. It became a bed time ritual to both me and my baby. She loves the texture of this lotion than any other lotions in the market.

It's very relaxing and I would not say it's drowsy or something but definitely very pleasant. The bottle and the package is Also very easy to use. There's is also a trial/travel size bottle available, one can try that and if it suits ones baby they can start getting the bigger bottle. This is exclusively for bedtime however it does no harm if you use other times of the day. There is the Shea butter lotion which stays longer in the baby's skin during the daytime. This is very gentle on the baby's skin even for very sensitive skin. It's moisturizing effect is really evident and great.

Johnson's Baby Bathtime Baby Wash Miracle.

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath:

Johnson's baby bedtime bath wash is amazing! The scent of the wash leaves your baby smelling like lavender. It helped my newborn relax and sleep longer during the night. Although the package doesn't say it is for sensitive skin, It should. This is the only bathwash that my son can use without breaking out.

lavender calming lotion is great

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath:

I really love this lotion. It has became an every night ritual with my 6 and a half month old. After bath time every night I always rub her down with this. The scent is very calming and very soft. Its not a overwhelming scent and she LOVES it. It is very smooth and non greasy. She has very sensitive skin and this has not broke her out in a rash at all. It is great on her skin and makes her super super soft. I love this and I recommend this to everyone who asks about lotion. I always include this in baby shower gifts.

It says it is a calming lotion and it really is. I include this in her bedtime routine and it helps wind and calm her down every night.

The lavender scent is great. Its not overwhelming. Its not to harsh. Its not too much. Its very pleasing and relaxing. I use this on my Darling Daughter every night, and I even use it on myself on long days when I need some extra relaxation.

Love Bedtime bath!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Johnson's Baby Bedtime Bath:

I have used this Johnson and Johnson bed time baby bath for the last 6 years or so since my first daughter was born and I was given a bottle as a gift at my baby shower. I still use this when I give my kids a bath at night time, it is one of my all time favorite products and must haves in my bath tub. This works really great like all Johnson and Johnson products at cleaning your children and it is of course their no more tears formula so it is nice to know that it is not going to be something that is going to bother your children's eyes, no matter how big or small they are. This is very gentle on their skin and never dries their skin out, they always still feel very smooth. This smells so wonderful and gives this calming fragrance that even starts to relax me while I give my kids a bath with it. Every night this is part of our routine and we use this and then get in PJ's and my girls both go fast to sleep with the help of this product.