Other Shampoos:

****

**John Frieda Luxurious Volume Full Splendor Shampoo**

****

**John Frieda Luxurious Volume Full Splendor Shampoo**

Simply put, this is one of the best clarifying shampoos that I have ever tried. I use this shampoo once a week to remove any lingering residue from styling products in my hair. Normally with clarifying shampoos, my hair seems dry afterward and very hard to style. That is not the case with this shampoo. My hair is softer, more manageable, has fantastic body and volume and incredible fullness. I call this shampoo a weekly treat for my hair and will continue to use this product because it works so well. I love the rich lather and the fact that a little goes a long way. Another great thing about this product is the price. It is very inexpensive which is great for those that would like to use this shampoo on a regular basis. John Frieda also makes the matching conditioner to this products and since I love the shampoo so much, I will be buying it this week. Wonderful shampoo all around. I recommend this product to anyone that wants great looking hair without spending a lot of money.

**The Lowdown:**

- builds fullness at the roots; strengthens strands from the inside out for noticeably thicker hair

- instantly boosts volume in all 3 dimensions: fullness, thickness & lift

**New Luxurious Volume** line builds fullness at the roots, thickens individual strands and increases lift for noticeably thicker, full-bodied hair with up to:

- 110% More Fullness

- 50% More Thickness

- 90% More Lift

**Luxurious Volume **Full Splendor Shampoo strengthens hair from the inside out, plump up hair and fills in damaged areas for healthy volume that starts at the roots.

Great volume and nice scent

John Frieda volumnizing shampoo gives my hair not only nice volumn, but nicely shifting, flowing hair. John Frieda volumnizing shampoo  can be a little harder to rinse out than the other shampoos in my regular rotation, so make sure to give John Frieda volumnizing shampoo an extra minute to rinse out of your hari thoroughly. If John Frieda volumnizing shampoo is not rinsed out of your hair completely, it weights down your hair and makes your hair feel sticky and clumpy, which makes your hair feel flatter. So make sure to give your hair an extra minute or two of rinsing to get all the John Frieda Volumninzing shampoo out. The scent of John Frieda Volumnizing Shampoo is plesant and unique without being too cloyingly sweet or flowerly, it is definitely characteristic of more upscale beauty products. I like the fact that John Frieda Volumnizing shampoo is clear: no unnecessary dyes, just cleansing shampoo.

Simply Put: Addicting

from Portland, TX

Comments about John Frieda Luxurious Volume Full Splendor Shampoo:

If you are looking for a new hair product which will not only smell good but will also help you in your haircare troubles, I would recommend John Frieda Luxurious Volume Full Splendor Shampoo! The smell alone is addicting but there are also other bonuses. You can purchase this product online or in-store, which makes it easy access, no matter what your situation is. Another bonus is that this product really works! It says that it helps you achieve voluminous set of hair and that is what I have honestly experienced. I was really skeptical at first but a friend suggested I use the product, as I had very thin hair and was desperate for a confidence-booster. My confidence was not the only thing boosted--so was my hair! I have had prior acquaintances tell me that they love my new hair and want to know my secret and I love sharing my experience with other people who have the same problem I had!

Does really add volume!

Comments about John Frieda Luxurious Volume Full Splendor Shampoo:

The John Frieda Luxurious volume full splendor shampoo really and truly does what it says it will. It adds so much volume to your hair and leaves it looking so great and full. It leaves you with more full and thick hair than before, and it has a really great scent as well. It does a great job of cleaning your hair and leaving it feeling soft and clean. It has a really nice lather and isn't very hard to wash out either. I will certainly buy this shampoo again.

I was very impressed when I first tried this shampoo, I was very skeptical because, usually when a shampoo says it's a volume adding shampoo it's not at all, and sometimes makes your hair feel even more flat than it did before you used it. But, not this shampoo, this is the best shampoo out there for limp hair with no body. You can tell a difference from the first time you use this shampoo.

This shampoo has a light scent, it's very a very clean scent. It's not way too overpowering but, it's enough to notice and to leave your hair with a great scent even after your shower.

Works for Me

from Nashville, TN

Comments about John Frieda Luxurious Volume Full Splendor Shampoo:

I like the John Frieda name. It is one that I trust. With that being said I am pleased with this great shampoo. It lives up to all of my expectations of the brand and more. Although not a regular user (I have a hard time finding it) I have used it on several occasions and love what it does for my hair.

The shampoo offers a great lather, and that is something that I am always expecting in my shampoo. it feels great as you are rubbing it through your hair, and it has a great smell that you will love.

My hair always looks and feels shinier after I use this shampoo. I love that it leaves my hair so smooth. SOme shampoos leave it tangled and a big mess.

My hair was able to add fullness and it looked so much healthier when I used this shampoo. I always gollowed up with the conditioner to compelte the deal. The end result was hair that was soft and shiny and so easy to manage. It really did work to improve the fullness of my hair. It is a shampoo I would highly recommend.

CLeanses the hair well, and works to build body and volume

Amazing smell that I love! ANd, it lasts on your hair!

John Frieda Luxurious Splender Shampoo #1 For My Hair

Comments about John Frieda Luxurious Volume Full Splendor Shampoo:

This shampoo works best for me, I've been using it for the past 3 months. My hair was dry, and brittle no matter what I used it still stayed damaged. After using this shampoo I noticed a great difference. My hair has more body, and fullness. It thickened my hair when it went flat. This shampoo has done such a wonderful job on my hair. As long as this shampoo is in the stores I will always buy more than one. I love this product, I trust this product, and will continue to purchase it.

I tried it for the first time, and I had amazing results. My hair is much fuller, and feels great. When I massage it into my scalp, so soothing. Leaves my hair shiny, and bouncy. My hair is no longer dry. and it's easy for me to curl. What a big difference to what my hair used to look like. This splendor shampoo works for me.

Natural fragrance. I like the fact that not only does this shampoo clean the hair, and refresh it, but it also smells very nice.

Luxurious Shampoo Lives Up To Its Claim

Comments about John Frieda Luxurious Volume Full Splendor Shampoo:

I don't usually purchase expensive shampoos or conditioners, and this is one that was a little more pricey than I am used to purchasing, but I've been using it for about 6 months now, and I'm very pleased with it. It claims to be volumizing - and it is! It's nice for thin or fine hair. It adds volume without adding frizz or too much pouf. It also makes my hair feel soft and luxurious. Even after six months of use, I haven't needed to use a clarifying product - so I like that it doesn't add much build up. Also, I find that with this shampoo my hair always feels clean and soft, but it also keeps my hair from getting oily so I can wash my hair every other day instead of every day, and my hair still looks and smell nice and clean on that day in between washes. Overall, I think it lives up to its claim and is worth the money. There is one thing I don't love about the product, and that is the packaging. I like the bottles, but when you set them in the shower they tend to fill with water, so you have to open the cap, release all the water that's stored up in there, and dry off the bottle if you don't want water all over the place. A minor gripe that doesn't affect the effectiveness of this product, but still worth a mention.

John Frieda uxurious Volume Full Splendor Shampoo

Comments about John Frieda Luxurious Volume Full Splendor Shampoo:

I am very happy with the way my hair looks, feels, and smells when I use
Luxurious Volume Full Splendor Shampoo is a salon quality product, in my opinion. I have used it more often than other shampoo because I always come back to it after I have tried something else. My hair is fine and thin, but the shampoo makes it look more full. My hair maintains the fullness and the clean look for over forty-eight hours once I wash it. I enjoy the scent which is not too strong and not fruity or candly like. The luster and shine that my hair has when using the shampoo is perfect. I usually follow up with John Frieda Luxurious volume Full Body Conditioner . There is no question in my mind that it is a top of the line shampoo for a very fair price. Whenever I a purchase john Frieda hair products Iam quite satisfied with the wonderful results and I have recommended this particular shampoo to friends who have fine, thin hair such as mine.

Amazing Product

Comments about John Frieda Luxurious Volume Full Splendor Shampoo:

I have been a fan of John Frieda for years. I have tried almost every shampoo from the company, and this is by far my favorite shampoo! Having fine hair, it was difficult for me to find something to help my hair look fuller. Every volumizing shampoo I've tried either weighed my hair down or I felt I needed a lot of styling products to get that fuller look. When I first tried John Frieda's, I automatically could tell a difference. It already had body before adding any volumizing products. It's definitely my go-to product for fuller hair!

The shampoo really gets rid of product build up that affects the hair's fullness. The looks of the shampoo is clear and lightweight which reassures the user it will not weigh the hair down. The shampoo will leave a light, clean scent behind. So far, the quality of John Frieda shampoo hasn't disappointed me yet. The only thing I recommend is that the shampoo needs to come is a bigger bottle!

volumeizing shampoo for all hair types

Comments about John Frieda Luxurious Volume Full Splendor Shampoo:

I love the way my hair feels after using this shampoo. It smells great and has a lot more volume and is more manageable now with using this shampoo product. I can always find this shampoo product at my local stores and it is a trusted product for me even with my hair being so many different types it works great and balances my hair out to what it is supposed to be like and a lot more volume and shine is added.

This shampoo works great at cleaning and helps heal my split ends. I love the extra volume it adds to my hair and the fresh clean scent. I can always find it in the stores or at my local salon so I never have to go without it. I always get better volume and shine when using this shampoo and my hair is easier to handle also.

I love the fresh but fruity scent because I am sensitive to some highly perfumed scents and this shampoo don't bother me at all and my hair is not only clean but smells fresh!

Amazing at creating volume.

Comments about John Frieda Luxurious Volume Full Splendor Shampoo:

I bought this product for my whole family, being skeptical about the claims, yet turned out to be pleasantly surprised by the quality and the amount of volume this shampoo creates in my hair. As a matter of fact, everyone in my family absolutely loved it. John Frieda rarely disappoints in the quality of products that this company creates. The volume of my hair lasted the whole entire day, which I was pleased about. If using this product in addition with a hairspray, I would say that it will create massive volume throughout. The scent of the shampoo is great and the overall bottle design is extremely eye catching. I haven't tried out the conditioner from the same line, but am tempted to do so knowing how wonderful this product turned out to be! I would recommend it to individuals who are looking for a boost of volume, especially if you have naturally straight hair.

Love the volume! This product really works!

Comments about John Frieda Luxurious Volume Full Splendor Shampoo:

I have baby fine hair. So fine, in fact, that I have to use hot rollers in my hair and then spritz hairspray around my pony tail holders just to get it to stay in a ponytail! I've tried expensive, salon products, but I've never been completely satisfied. But John Frieda Luxurious Volume Full Splendor Shampoo is incredible! It really works! It plumps up each strand of hair so that it feels full and glorious. It also smells amazing - very clean and fresh. I use this along with John Frieda's Volumizing Root Spray and Volumizing Mousse. I've tried it with Tresamme's volumizing mousse and root lifting spray when I've run out of John Frieda's mousse and spray, and it seems to work very well in conjunction with that line as well. But my hair seems to respond better when using strictly John Frieda products. I highly recommend this line to anyone who has fine hair and who's tired of wasting money on other shampoos that don't work!