Other Refrigerators:
Jenn-Air Full-Depth French Door Refrigerator

Jenn-Air Full-Depth French Door Refrigerator

French Door Refrigerator

Comments about Jenn-Air Full-Depth French Door Refrigerator:

This is a well designed refrigerator, but I had several quality issues within the first two years of ownership. Several parts had to be replaced to stop the water dispenser from dripping. The ice maker also jammed up and had to be replaced.

Noise Level
Quiet, never hear it.

Interior Organization
Customizable!

Temperature Control
You have to find it in the digital controls.

All refrigerators are tough to clean.

See issues above.

Great design.

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

Good Refrigerator!

Comments about Jenn-Air Full-Depth French Door Refrigerator:

Overall I'm pretty happy with our refrigerator. I think it has its good and not so good things about it. My main concern is the temperature control. Sometimes I will find frozen juices or foods in my fridge when everything else is fine, which can be a pain at times. I think it has a good amount of space. If you like to stock up on frozen foods I would suggest buying an additional mini freezer since the freezer isn't big for stocking up. We purchased an additional mini freezer and put it in our garage since we like to stock up on meats and frozen meals. I love the design it has and I love stainless steel. It has a nice sleek modern feel to it.

Noise Level
No noise complaints at all. It runs very quietly.

Interior Organization
Good interior organization. I'm able to move parts around if I need space for lager items.

Temperature Control
So-so. As stated in my main post I'll sometimes find frozen items in my fridge.

Very easy to clean. No complaints about that.

Well made refrigerator. We've had ours for a few years now and no issues so far.

Great design. I love stainless steel and it gives it a modern feel.

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

I LOVE my Jenn-Air French Door Frig

from Bend, OR

Comments about Jenn-Air Full-Depth French Door Refrigerator:

Old enough to have experienced a great number of refrigerators, I have landed on the Best of the Best!  Can not tell you how much I love this refrigerator.  The convenience of the french doors is my most favorite feature.  I also love the fact that the freezer section is below.  It makes so much sense to me, as I get into the frig portion a whole lot more then the freezer.  With the double doors the shelves in the frig are so accessable.  I don't seem to loose things as easily, which results in less food loss.  The shelves, drawers and trays are easliy arranged to fit your personal needs.  They are also very easy to remove and clean.  I also like the pull out baskets in the freezer portion - makes it much easier to sort through frozen items.  Every time we have sold our home, the refrigerator has been left behind with the new owner.  Not this one!  I moved it with me and will do it again!

Very well designed

from Broken Arrow, OK

Comments about Jenn-Air Full-Depth French Door Refrigerator:

This is a very nice refrigerator. Top french doors with ice and water in the door and lower freezer. The digital dispenser has a light sensor that turns on the night light automatically when needed (you can turn off this option).  The blue LCD is gorgeous and only stays lite for a few moments. You can check your temp in both the refrigerator and the freezer with a push of a button. It also tells you when to change the built in water filter.  Love that!  The refrigerator has a great deal of space and is very smartly designed. The doors hold a gallon of milk and have the option of chilling the milk cooler. Even with the ice maker taking up a very small fraction of the refrigerator space we have plenty of room.  The freeze is the best!  the top trays slide to access the larger two bins.  Everything fits so nicely.  Definately worth the higher price tag.  My first Jenn-Air and so far - so good.  Also LOVE the door alarm to tell me if my three year old did not shut the door all the way.