4.8
Jelly Belly
Jelly Belly - jelly beans

Jelly Belly - jelly beans

4.8

Cold Stone tie-in partnership is a tasty new addition

I was able to try new Jelly Belly jelly beans - they are doing a tie-in partnership with Cold Stone so they have new flavors based on ice cream flavors.  Delicious.  My fave was the mint chocolate chip.  Jelly Belly has such a great strategy for keeping their mainstays but also adding in appropriate partners to broaden their product line.

Jelly beans are not for me!!

I was given a Jelly Belly dispenser and jelly beans for Christmas one year by my boss. I am most probably in the minority, but I don't care for these jelly beans. As a matter of fact, I am afraid of them. I never knew what the taste was going to be when I put one in my mouth. Often times, I had to discard them because they tasted so bad. I finally found a few that I could pick out and eat. The orange, coconut, lemon and coffee are very good. They are expensive and so that is not a plus for me. There are so many other candy items that are better than this jelly bean. I cannot in good conscience recommend a food item to someone when I don't care for them myself. I will stick with the jelly beans that have been around for years and don't scare me when I bite into one.

Jelly Belly :Simply the best jelly beans,

Comments about Jelly Belly - jelly beans:

If you have a sweet tooth, then Jelly Belly is your best friend! This sweet treat is unrivaled by any others. These jelly beans can be intense or mellow. There are so many flavor varieties you may have to buy several bags to experience them all. The unique thing about these beans is that you can combine them to make awesome flavor concoctions, like banana with strawberry is like a banana split. The beans are smaller then others, but don't have an overly sugary taste either. Upon biting into them the fruit ones burst into a juicy treat, others are just plain weird. I personally don't like the popcorn ones, just too strange. But there are some amazing flavors, like root beer float, mango, coconut, to name a few. Now granted these are a bit pricier, but they are also higher quality than cheaper jelly beans. Some jelly beans that come out around holidays are very cheap and they taste that way too, but with Jelly Belly you always get consistent taste and quality, so they are worth the price! Jelly Belly also offers novelty items such as dispensers for the beans, so they make snacking fun for the whole family.

Jelly Belly jelly beans taste great

Comments about Jelly Belly - jelly beans:

Jelly Belly jelly bean candies are great. They come in many flavors, and there is one for all. I especially enjoy the large bags, because I can put them out in a fancy bowl for all to enjoy. Now, if they were not harmful to my fillings, I would eat them all of the time, but I only get them near Easter now.

Jelly Belly are the best jelly beans.

Comments about Jelly Belly - jelly beans:

Jelly Belly beats all other brands. It isn't crumbly and cheap in quality, and it has great taste and a perfect consistency. The flavors are very strong! Each flavor stands out and makes a very memorable taste. It also doesn't have a sugary taste or feel to it. It's a very affordable candy.

Tiny, but oh, so much flavor!

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Jelly Belly - jelly beans:

These are excellent jelly beans that I could eat by the pound, and which I treat myself to every time I see a store display. I enjoy them as sold in bags, but love it when I can choose my own assortment. The orange speckled peach ones are wonderful, and the green speckled pear beans burst with pear flavor. Those are my two favorites, but they are all tasty, with an amazing amount of flavor in each tiny bean. They cost more than other jelly beans, but are worth it because other larger beans seem to have more sweetness than flavor. Jelly Belly beans are sweet, but have more flavor such that you can tell what each flavor is distinctly. I definitely call them delicious. They come in more flavors than do other jelly beans. Buttered popcorn tastes just like that, and cinnamon ones are sharp cinnamon flavor. Chocolate and licorice are quite good. I have had purple grape and cherry, lemon, and peppermint. Great!

Tiny jelly beans in a wide variety of unique flavors.

Comments about Jelly Belly - jelly beans:

Jelly Belly jelly beans are my all time favorite non-chocolate candy. I actually quit smoking using Jelly Belly jelly beans as a replacement for cigarettes. They are so packed with flavor and come in such a wide variety of flavors that they are nearly impossible to resist. I love mixing the flavors to make new ones.

Yummy!

Comments about Jelly Belly - jelly beans:

Jelly Belly Jelly Beans are the only brand of Jelly Beans that I'll eat! What I love about them is the variety of flavors. There are literally hundreds of types and flavors to appeal to any taste palette. They easily pop in your mouth so they're a great portable snack. The only negative thing I have to say is that they do have some disgusting flavors such as licorice and buttered popcorn. Other than that, I highly recommend them!

Variety

from TN

Comments about Jelly Belly - jelly beans:

Jelly Belly jellybeans come in such a wide variety of yummy flavors such as, popcorn, cotton candy, and root beer and those are just a few. My favorite jellybean flavor is popcorn because it really taste like buttered popcorn, only chewier and a tad bit sweeter.

yummy..and gross

Comments about Jelly Belly - jelly beans:

Jelly Belly Jelly Beans are, in my opinion, either amazingly delicious or completely disgusting. I love the chocolate, watermelon, and tutty-fruity flavors. Other flavors are unremarkable. But then there are some that I just do not like at all, like coconut and buttered popcorn. That being said, I think they are a fun present and not too pricey for what they are

favorite candy

Comments about Jelly Belly - jelly beans:

Jelly Bellies cannot even compare to regular jelly beans. The variety and unique selection of flavors is unbeatable. If you ever get the chance to do a factory or warehouse tour do it- very interesting to learn how the candy is make, flavors are picked, and the process they go through before reaching your mouth. They are always coming out with new flavors to keep it interesting!

What can I say...these things are almost magic

Comments about Jelly Belly - jelly beans:

How can anyone not like Jelly Bellys? Even if you don't like every flavor, there has to be a few you like. They're sweeter, more tart, chewier and smaller than regular "jelly beans," so if you don't like jelly beans you may still like these. Their ability to match a huge array of different flavors with uncanny accuracy is almost magic like. They come in a huge variety of flavors, from fruits, to sodas, to peanut butter, to popcorn, to cocktails, almost everything you can think of. They even have prank beans that taste like ear wax and dirt. I mean, they are out of this world!