Other Air Purifiers:
Idylis
IAP-10-125
Idylis CADR Small Room Air Purifier

Idylis CADR Small Room Air Purifier

This is an easy-to-use product that works.

Comments about Idylis CADR Small Room Air Purifier:

I love my purifier and heavily rely on it to keep my asthma and other respiratory problems in check!

Ease of Maintenance
If you decide to buy the cut-your-own-size carbon pre-filter, it sometimes can be difficult to cut it into just the right size. If you cut it too large, it'll stick out and be visible and ugly, and might prevent the front cover from snapping back on again. If you cut it too small, areas of the main filter will get dirty really quickly. It's not rocket science, but it does require a little more concentration and care than the last purifier I had. That's really my only small complaint about this product!

Dust/Allergen Removal
I'm a highly allergic individual, and this machine keeps my bedroom a little haven of safe-breathing.

Filter Availability
None of the big stores around here carry the filters (or a lot of other things I'd like to buy), so I do a lot of shopping on Amazon.com. I just add the filters to my other online shopping when I know it's almost time to change them.

I suspect that these might not hold up well with animals or children pulling at the front cover, but since I don't have either, my purifier has done very well.

This definitely works better in a smaller, carpet-less room. I moved into a much larger home with a huge, carpeted master bedroom, and I know that this smaller machine is a little overwhelmed. It's still doing a great job, though!

It's easy to tuck on the hidden side of some furniture, and it's got a very soothing white noise to it.

• Ease of Maintenance:
  • Dust/Allergen Removal:
  • Filter Availability:

Breathing Easier with my Idylis Air Purifier

from Louisa, VA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Idylis CADR Small Room Air Purifier:

Idylis makes great Air Purifiers. I got this to accompany my other purifier. This one out ranks it by far. It cleans the air so much better, sucking in more particles and allergiens than I have seen before. You can set the unit on Low, medium, or high for speed. You can also set the timer for how long you want it to clean the air. It has a sensor that will light up and let you know when you need to change the filters.

There are 2 filters. One slightly smaller than the other. Both have a carbon pre-filter, so it makes the air that much fresher and able to catch more particles. They are easily accessed by removing the front panel and have pull tabs for easy removal. We have pets, so I use the brush tool on my vacuum to clean the pre-filter so it will last longer. Every month or so I wash the carbon filters just by running them under water and ringing them out.

I can breath so much easier with the Idylis and my Asthma does not act up as much as it used to.

We can breathe again

from Calera, AL

Comments about Idylis CADR Small Room Air Purifier:

We recently bought this particular air purifier for our bedroom since we have problems associated with Chinese drywall. My wife and I would constantly have headaches and our cats were also getting sick regularly.

After we bought this product, our headaches dropped from 1 everyday to 1 every couple of weeks. One thing I was worried about when we bought this was energy consumption since we've never used one before I wasn't sure if it was going to increase our power bill dramatically or not. I can honestly say that any impact to our energy bill has been minimal and we keep it running on high 24 hours a day.

Also, it really helps circulate the air in our room and acts as a second fan since it is so powerful. I would definitely recommend this product.