3.2
Hunter
Hunter HEPAtech Air Purifier

Hunter HEPAtech Air Purifier

3.2

Quiet, doesn't take up alot of space.

from Pasadena, TX

Comments about Hunter HEPAtech Air Purifier:

The Hunter 30251 HEPAtech Air Purifier features a Whisper-Quiet Fan that draws air into the unit without excessive noise. Doesn't take up a lot of room. I have smaller ones in the bedrooms and it really helps us breath at night. I would recommend especially if your family suffers from allergies or you own pets.

Pretty good air purifier

from La Jolla, CA

Comments about Hunter HEPAtech Air Purifier:

This Hunter Air purifier is quite good. I have had it for about 1 year but it really does not get much use. The air smells nice when it comes out of the purifier. I have yet to change the filter but it really does not get used much so I do not think its necessary. It probably will be necessary in the future though if it gets more use. I use it as a fan sometimes to because the air does come flowing out. It is a bit loud which is definitely a con. Air purifiers idealy should be quiet and have low power consumption because it idealy be on for long amounts of time. This one is a bit loud. Also, I really cannot tell much of a difference about the air quality when the purifier is on or off. That might just be me though. All in all, its a nice purifier, but making it quieter would be my first improvement.

Loud!!

from Belton, TX

Comments about Hunter HEPAtech Air Purifier:

I had bought this, and i didn't noticed a difference in air quality at all. It would also make a sparking noise after a week/ I had bought this, and i didn't noticed a difference in air quality at all. It would also make a sparking noise after a week. I had bought this, and i didn't noticed a difference in air quality at all. It would also make a sparking noise after a week.

Good to see it working well.

from Waipahu, HI

Comments about Hunter HEPAtech Air Purifier:

Most often, gadgets that are safe, and quiet to use have a good affect when in usage in the house.  Sometimes, we have the dishwasher, washing machine, and other appliances on that having something geared towards quietness makes it all that much better.  I am thinking of having kids soon, so babies deserve to sleep through everything.  As well as adults.

not as seems to be

from Hazel Green, AL

Comments about Hunter HEPAtech Air Purifier:

the unit says room purifier but doesent tell you the room must be about the size of a closet,I would suggest another type of system.and the unit is loud so if you happen to be trying to watch television or talking to someone or even on the phone this is not the unit you would want to have in your home.