Other Laptops:
HP
Hp envy

Hp envy

HP Envy TS 17 inch Notebook PC--It has it all!

from Davis, CA

Comments about Hp envy:

I am a writer and own a home business and as such have multiple websites, which I regularly maintain. Thus, I need a computer with a lot of memory and power. My previous HP was great, but died a horrible death. So, I recently purchased this HP Envy with the works. It has the Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 card, which handles everything I throw at it. With its 16GB memory, none of my complicated software programs crash.

I love Windows 8.1 with the touch screen. The tiles make this computer as easy to use as a tablet. However, it also has the regular "desktop" feature for those times I want a typical PC moment.

I was concerned at first because I couldn't find all my "programs". However, it was actually easy to find after all. On the "tile" screen there is a down arrow at the bottom. Click on that and you find all the programs. It's very cool. Love it!

Battery Life
For a large laptop, it have a good battery life of about 4 to 5 hours.

Support & Service
I had a silly issue that I should have been able to solve myself. Nevertheless, I called for support. They were quick, thorough and solved my problem within minutes.

Speed/Performance
Oh baby. This machine is fast and performs like a sports car on a track.

Love it! It's sleek for a large machine. The screen is shine resistant and can be wiped clean. Love the backlit keyboard.

I haven't had mine for very long. But, I've already worked it at least 10 hours a day for months and have had no problem.

• Battery Life: