4.1
Hershey's
Hershey's - Drops

Hershey's - Drops

4.1

You're gonna DROP for this Hershey's treat!

If you are a chocolate fan and also adore any product from the Hersheys' line then you are going to add this little sweet treat to your "love" list. I saw these today and wanted a bit of chocolate and the advertising looked interesting with "Enjoy all the goodness of bite-sized chocolate, without a candy shell and without the mess." I had to give them a try.

I don't indulge too often in chocolate but when I do, I enjoy a "good" chocolate with just the right amount of sweet mixed with a few health factors such as antioxidants and such so Hershey's fills those shoes. With a serving size of 15 pieces, this is really a handfull of great chocolate and it curbs my need for sweets even before I get to piece 10. I have to admit, I love this product and will keep it in my work drawer for those moments when I need some chocolate. Along with a great cup of coffee, this little drop will satisfy my cravings.

Sandy

Gritty, flavourless, just horrible.

What on earth is this? It says chocolate on the bag but whatever is inside is so far from chocolate. There's a strange candy type shell covering on the oval bits of food that feels very waxy on the tongue. Then you either bite into the morsel or let it melt on your tongue and get rewarded with the cheapest tasting chocolate substitute I've ever had.

I'm not a fan of Hersheys products. Not one that I've tried has impressed me at all. But then again I'm from europe, where we care about the quality of our chocolate. This was just offensive to my poor mouth. Gritty and tasteless - chocolate should have some chocolate flavour after all. Rather glad these aren't readily available over here as I wouldn't want anyone to pick up a pack of these and try them out when there are so many nicer chocolates out there that actually taste of chocolate. This is just horrible. Would not buy again.

Gritty, flavourless, just horrible.

Comments about Hershey's - Drops:

Hershey's Drops - M&M's Grandpappy!

Comments about Hershey's - Drops:

How can anyone not love the Grandpappy of M&M's? These are like the best combination of milk chocolate products out there! The reason I say that, is that the genius inventor at Hersheys has combined the pure milk chocolate with... absolutely nothing! This is what chocolate is supposed to be and this is what Hershey's does best. They've realized that the best seller of chocolate, is just chocolate! I love that they're bigger than M&M's, they're substantial enough that you can eat one at a time, savor it for a while and take time to appreciate the smooth, silky, melt-in-your-mouth richness that is, Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops. There is no outer crunch as with M&M's, there is just 100% milk chocolate. They are indeed moreish and I shall struggle to stick to the five drops I have allocated myself whilst I write this review. That's about 80 calories of goodness, the same as a cookie. There is approximately 290 calories in the packet which sadly, I cannot afford to consume right now, but I will undoubtedly keep the remains of the packet stored in such a place where nobody else can find it.

Naked M&M's!

Comments about Hershey's - Drops:

These are the most unique, delicious treats I've come across! To me, they taste like naked M&M's! You get the soft, melt in your mouth center from an M&M minus the crunchy candy shell. I love M&M's, but these are good on a different level! They are much bigger than M&M's, but they also don't melt in your hand. They are awesome and are great for kids and adults alike. I highly recommend them!

Not a success

Comments about Hershey's - Drops:

This product is a bit of a bust in my opinion. I feel like this was an attempt to compete with M&Ms. I would just buy the M&Ms and skip on this. You can put these in baking products and they work great, but again I think there are much better options out there.

Pretty darn good

Comments about Hershey's - Drops:

Hersey's "Drops" are really good. I'm sure there's going to be some critics who say this is a shameless attempt at recreating the M&M, and maybe there's something to that claim. However, I'm sorry to say, these are a bit better than M&M's. I know what I like, and "Drops" are just s tad more enjoyable. They chocolate is creamier, and well, Hersey-er (bad word invention I know), and even the candy shell is a little softer and melts better in your mouth. They're delicious.

Just Drop the Drops Right In Your Mouth

from Rocky Mount, NC

Comments about Hershey's - Drops:

Hershey's drops are fantastic. Not only are they tasty but they are also chocolately, imagine that! These delicious drops of chocolate are slick and shiney on the outside so they do not melt in your hand. They melt in your mouth. Each drop is about the size of a nickle, only a little thicker. Perfect for popping them in your mouth.The great thing is you don't have to unwrap each piece of candy. Now is that lazy or what? No, I don't think so.Each luscious piece of chocolate is better than the one before. Hershey's should use that line! I remember a song -- Every Day With You Girl Is Better Than The One Before" --- Now Hershey's should use it--- "Every Piece of Chocolate Is Better Than The One Before." That is the absolute truth.

These little Hershey's Chocolate Drops really do taste good.I am not going to Quote the nutrition facts off of the bag. These facts can sometimes be depressing and I do not want to ruin the fun. Hershey's chocolate drops are not too very high in calories though.So, go ahead and enjoy the first few bites before looking. Just don't get carried away!

Fabulous Invention

from Bristol, VA

Comments about Hershey's - Drops:

This is the same great tasting chocolate but no mess. The hershey bars always had shavings fall on my pants and get a chocolatey mess. These don't melt in my hand or create a mess. I love to just hold them in my mouth and let them melt. SO GOOD!!!

You're gonna DROP for this Hershey's treat!

from Tom Bean, Texas

Sandy

Very good for snacking

from Akron, OH

Comments about Hershey's - Drops:

This is great to have for snacking on chocolate. They are also great to add to cakes or cupcakes. Regular price is expensive, but there have been sales on them recently along with coupons in the paper, which makes them a very good deal to try.

Hershey's drops are like a Kiss in M&M form

from Bel Air, MD

Comments about Hershey's - Drops:

New Hershey's Milk Chocolate Drops are different but yet familiar. They are actually the size and shape of a large M&M, but yet have more of a texture of a Kiss. Same distinctive Hersheys' taste. The bag says 'No candy shell - no mess', and they do not have any type of hard shell like I was expecting. There is something on the outside, though, to prevent them from melting, and also to get the Hershey's name printed on them. This covering makes them a bit shiny, but otherwise you would not know that it is there. Overall, I think they are very good, but keep in mind, you are eating something very similar to a Kiss.