Other Living Room Furnitures:

Harlem Leather Sofa

beautiful sofa

from Uncasville, CT

Comments about Harlem Leather Sofa:

I remodeled my living room and I bought this Harlem sofa as one of the furniture pieces in the living room. The sofa is large and it is very comfortable. This sofa is best for a living room that has plenty of space because it is a bit bulky. The sofa can fit about four people and I love they way it looks in my living room. This sofa has a neutral color that is able to match with many different designs and decor. Even if I choose to remodel my living room with totally different colors, I can still keep this sofa because I know that it will match with what ever type of decoration I choose to use. The leather on the sofa is very durable and my kids jump up on it many times during the day and it still looks great after a few months of use. The sofa was affordable and it was worth the money that I spent on it. This sofa is easy to wipe clean if my kids put a smudge on it and all that it takes to clean it is a wet cloth.

great furniture

from Westmont, IL

Comments about Harlem Leather Sofa:

Harlem Furniture is a great place to buy furniture. Harlem has low pressure sales associates who are friendly and helpful but not pushy.  Furniture is great quality at a reasonable price. They offer many contemparary and traditional styles that will make your living space a nice place to come home to.

Fantastic company to deal with!!

from Wauconda, IL

Comments about Harlem Leather Sofa:

My wife and I purchased a light brown love seat, sofa, chair, ottoman set from Harlem furniture about 3 years ago. Its held up pretty well, except one arm of the sofa. We purchased their leather protection plan with the set. About 2 weeks ago, my wife noticed that the stitching that hold the arm to the sofa was coming apart. She immediately called the plan phone number and they sent someone out 4 days later. Upon looking at the sofa, the repair person didn't think that reparing the stitching would hold up. We're now getting a brand new sofa. I used to be a Wickes Furniture customer, but never had anything but problems with them, from purchase to delivery and everythign after. I'm pleased to say that I have had no problems with Harlem, at all. I've purchased quite a few pieces of furniture from them now and I have yet to have anything other than easily resolved issues with them (and very few at that!!) I'd recommend them to anyone.