Other Living Room Furnitures:

JCPenney Everett Sofa

COMFORTABLE

from morro bay, CA

Comments about JCPenney Everett Sofa:

The **Ziploc Vacuum Starter Kit is a great buy so you will be very happy after you buy it. I would reccomend this to anyone who is a neat freak like me cause you can see through them you know where everything is. If you bye this product you will be pleased so i hope this review was helpful.**

Great for the price

from Cumming, GA

Comments about JCPenney Everett Sofa:

I was looking for a couch that carried a "Pottery Barn" look without the price and ran across this sofa online.  I was able to have it shipped to the store and picked it up myself for a modest shipping fee.  Overall I have been very happy with the couch.  When I tell people what I paid for it most are immediatley shocked as it looks much more expensive than it is.  the construction seems solid enough; I had only planned to keep this couch for 5 years or so.  My only complaint is that it shows scratches very easily.  My 70lb dog has gotten on it a few times and on a couple of occaisions has left light colored scratches in the bi-cast leather.Final verdict: can't beat it for the price; unless you plan on spending 3 times as much, this is a great buy.