Other Smartphones:

HTC myTouch 4G Smartphone

Pros

Cons

Very good smartphone!

The battery life could be longer, but the LG MyTouch phone is very easy to use and has a lot of memory. I use it for everyday calls & texts. The touchscreen works great and just by holding my finger down on something on the screen, I get options, such as deleting or saving a contact or text thread. The screen is big & bright. The Swype keyboard is a little small, but I can change it to an Android keyboard quickly. The Sywpe function does not work like it should, so I don't use it. The camera is better than my 12 mega-pixel point and shoot. I really like this phone, andbeing my first smartphone, I have found its ease of use very helpful. I am actually still finding out new functions. The voice search is great!

Battery Life
Battery life is not great. I have to charge my phone at least once a day, sometimes more, depending on what I am using it for. If I am just making calls or sending/receiving texts, the battery lasts. However, if I am playing games or listening to music, I will have to charge it.

Display/Screen Quality
Lovely, large screen, bright colors. Thsi phone has 4 moveable screens where I can put shortcuts to apps. It also displays the weather,which is update-able, as well as the time when the screen is locked.

Call Quality
Call quality is good, though I wish I could turn it up louder. Since I put a case on the phone, it is hard to hear voice calls.

Still finding out new things about this phone, but it is very easy to use. Lots of apps available. Only problem I have is inputting new contacts.

I've dropped this phone several times and nothing happened to it. As long as I keep a screen protector on it and keep it in a case, it should last a long time.

Light-weight, slim, can fit in a pocket or purse.

You could do better!

At first i loved this phone. My husband and I both got one because of a great % off his company offered. The phones were great for about 6 months and once that 6 month mark hit both are phones started acting weird! I'am now on my 2nd My Touch and my Husband is on his 4th!!! My phone keeps freezing up and some buttons only work when they feel like it. My husbands phone - the phone freezes then the battery dies and isnt able to be charged at all! We've had to take out the insurance on the phone which we've never done in the past just for this phone!!!

When its good its good, when its bad, its horrible!!!

Battery Life
I can't go a night w/o fully charging my phone! If i go to bed with a half charged phone, ill wake up with a dead phone, so i always make sure i leave it charging!! I also take my car charger everywhere with me...incase!

good phon and smil

from iraq

About Me Practical

Pros

• Attractive Design

Cons

• Difficult Navigation

Comments about HTC myTouch 4G Smartphone:

Telephone excellent quality and good for those who wish to obtain a smartphone in terms of its strength and its programs and his camera backward and forward and at a reasonable price for serious buyers to buy it and I personally will buy it. God because he is very good and when you buy this device does not need then to computer laptop because it is where all of the required specifications are available in addition to the the piece that size is small and lightweight size fits where people who are fluent in Arabic and English and all other languages

• Phone Size:
  • Just Right
  • Bluetooth Connectivity:
  • Quality Connection
  • Data Connection Speed:
  • Average

Decent, but not outstanding

Comments about HTC myTouch 4G Smartphone:

I have had this phone for a couple of years. It has been decent, not terribly buggy, although there have been times when I wanted to throw it against the wall. I would not buy this phone again, since it has not kept up with a lot of technology that is now available. From what I can see, even the new models have not changed much in advances. The thing that I like the least about this phone is the battery life. I had to charge it at least twice per day, then again overnight. There are much better choices out there.

Great touchscreen phone

from Knob Noster, MO

Comments about HTC myTouch 4G Smartphone:

This phone is very user friendly; I had never used a touch screen phone and I was use to a QWERTY keyboard so that was a bit of an adjustment for me but I am pleased overall with the performance and ease of use with this phone.

Battery Life
Be aware of programs running in the background as this drains the battery fast; I was having to charge my phone about every 12 hours with low use and no texting or browsing until I discovered this and stopped the programs that I was not actively using. Now I have no problems with my battery but do like to plug it in to charge every night just to be safe.

This phone had a little learning curve from a Blackberry but I really like it now that I am getting use to the touch screen it just takes a while to develop the right tough consistently.

I treat my phone with respect and use a protective case; after all It is an electronic device so handle it appropriately and you should have no problem.

Good Things Come in Small Packages

from Circleville, OH

Comments about HTC myTouch 4G Smartphone:

I used this phone for a little over a year. I had no major issues with the phone and only upgraded because my husband wanted a new phone. The phone withstood several drops from children over the course of use and suffered no damage.

Battery Life
I talked quite often for long periods of time on this phone before needing to charge. Some games and apps seemed to drain the batter faster than talking or texting, but not to the point of becoming an issue.

Display/Screen Quality
This is a small phone with a small display, but it still clear and easy to see.

Call Quality
I noticed no major interruptions with this phone during long calls or short

Pretty simple for an Android phone. Touch screen use for most things except home,back,voice command ,menu and camera which all feature buttons

One of the most durable phones I have seen. Survived several drops with no internal or external damage. I did experience peeling when I put stickers on the back cover.

Small and compact but still nice

love it

from Tarawa Terrace, NC

Comments about HTC myTouch 4G Smartphone:

I love this phone. the cameras are great and I love that it has a front camera for face time. This phone has great memory storage. I found that it does have apps preloaded on it that I son't use and am unable to delete, but it hasn't effected my storage. The only draw back on this phone is the speaker. It's not as loud as I'd like it to be.

Only drawback is that the back comes off easy if dropped, but if you have a case on it there is no worry.

wonderful!

from Swedesboro, NJ

Comments about HTC myTouch 4G Smartphone:

Overall I would recommend this phone!! It fits in your hand like a glove. The screen is just the right size where you can actually see what you are doing! The camera is great I actually use it as my main camera instead of a digital camera! I just love the apps as well. So many free ones too. If you got this phone you won't be disappointed!

Pretty good phone!

from El Paso, TX

Comments about HTC myTouch 4G Smartphone:

Overall, I'd say this is a great phone. The camera is great and the phone is pretty durable. I've dropped it a few times, and it still works great. Since this is an android, there's easy access to the play store so you can download lots of apps. Also, there's plenty of storage for multiple apps/pictures. The sound quality is pretty good as well.

very nice phone

from Acworth, GA

Comments about HTC myTouch 4G Smartphone:

i have had my phone for just under 2 years. it has worked very well for me that whole time. the one bad thing is that the battery life is not what i would like. a full charge lasts me only 1 day. this phone has an EXCELLENT camera. i have had many people comment on the great photo quality of my pictures that i have taken with this phone.

Horrible

from Linthicum Heights, MD

Comments about HTC myTouch 4G Smartphone:

I have had 4 of these phones in the past 6months if it wasn't for my T-Mobile contract I would've gotten rid of this a long long long time ago...This phone is a piece of junk. it turns off and on by itself, the camera is poor quality, if you want to send an email you better send it 10 times to make sure someone gets it, the touch screen half the time doesn't work. all in all this phone is a piece of junk. don't waste your money.

Battery Life
This battery lasts about 4hrs.

It's bright

Call Quality
It all depends on where you are

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to work this phone it's pretty simple

It is durable I feel like throwing it out the window alot.

Whoever made this phone needs to rethink the design and the quality of how they made it....

• Call Quality:

This phone is amazing like I said it can do everything you need

from Wood River, IL

Comments about HTC myTouch 4G Smartphone:

I love the HTC my touch it does everything I need it to it takes great pictures the sound quality is wonderful have not ever had a problem with dropped calls and the HTC my touch has all the latest apps and games I truly love my new phone

Battery Life
Battery does go quickly if you do a lot of online work from your phone but for basic use I have never had any problems