Other Laptops:
HP

HP Pavilion is worth every penny!

Comments about HP Pavilion dv6t Select Edition - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, Intel Core i5-450M Dual Core proces... (808822290612) PC Notebook:

I completely fell in love with my HP Pavilion Laptop. The lightweight unit is easy to carry with you. Love the color scheme - gray & black.The large screen is perfect for everyday use. The smooth, almost silkiness of the keys and mouse area make for extremely favorable use for long periods of time - I have sensitive skin. I am not at all tech savvy, but I have to say for my own personal & family use, this unit runs perfectly. Accessing quickly, downloads are not a problem - like 2 shakes of a lamb's tail quick! I noticed it does get a little toasty when in use for prolonged amounts of time - at the same it warms my hands - but I have never had any issues with the unit itself over the year and half that I have owed it. I have tons of storage as well - for my pictures, music, and documents,etc. I would personally buy another one just to have 2 since I don't believe I'll every have a problem with it. So, all in all I would give this product 5 out of 5 gold stars!

My child can use this with no help form any adults, I'd say its safe for us older ones.

Battery Life
Battery life is quite long - it can hold for over 5 hours for my personal use.

Support & Service
I've never needed any service or support, but I know they are if I ever do.

Speed/Performance
Extremely fast for every day life of up or down loading picture or informaiton, accessing the internet / web pages, and never lags behind.

Love the design - the color scheme, sleekness, lightweight, and over look it impressive.

Owned for over a year and half with no problems or really any visible wear to the unit or cords,etc.

• Battery Life: