Other Laptops:
HP Compaq NC2400 Laptop

HP Compaq NC2400 Laptop

It was good.

Comments about HP Compaq NC2400 Laptop:

I got this laptop way back in 2011, my husband got it for me as a gift which was so sweet of him. I really loved it in the first look and continued to love it for some more days until it started making horrendous sounds because of overheating. Had this not been an issue, this was the excellent laptop for home purpose. The fan at the bottom of the laptop heats it pretty soon and at times it used to turn off while working which was a wastage of time. Many a times I lost my work because of this. The finger print feature was something I was excited about, and sometimes it worked. At other times I had to repeat it three times or more. The keyboard is pretty awesome, no click sounds, silent to work with. The screen resolution is good enough to watch a movie etc. The HDMI feature in the laptop was used the most where we attached it to television to watch our favorite shows and movies.

• Battery Life:
  • Support & Service:
  • Speed/Performance:

Not too bad of a laptop

Comments about HP Compaq NC2400 Laptop:

I acquired this laptop after mine had died. I needed something quick to use while I was home. I was not to thrilled about heavy it was or how big it was but I quickly got use to it. I am able to type with no problem. The mouse does bother me a bit as it is off center. I am still getting used to it as I sometimes use the up and down slide with my thumb on accident. I do love how big the screen is and how I clear the picture quality is when I watch a movie on it. It has enough storage for my needs. It does get a little hot and loud at times but I really can't complain much. Like any laptop it has its pros and cons.

Keys and mouse are easy to use.

Battery Life
Wish it lasted longer.

Support & Service
Good support.

Speed/Performance
No issues at all.

Heavier and bigger than what I'm used to.

Has survived being dropped.

• Battery Life: