Other Laser Printers:

HP Color LaserJet CP1518n Laser Printer

Goes through Ink Quick

from Lancaster, CA

Comments about HP Color LaserJet CP1518n Laser Printer:

Recently our work decided to purchase a laser jet printer that could be networked.  Previously each employee had individual ink jets so this so definitely a company change.  As a Printer the HP Color LaserJet CP1518ni is a quality printer.  The print quality is first class.  In black and white mode I am not sure that I have used a better printer when I compare it to all the ones I have owned or used in my computing times.  But what impressed me even further is sharpness of the images when they are printed in color.  Pictures are printed onto paper with a photo quality to them.  This is the one area that really stood out with this printer.

The draw back of this printer is that it is an ink pig.  Never in all the printers I have ever owned have I had to use so much ink.  I was highly disappointed in the longevity of the cartridges.  This disappointment almost turned into a stroke when I found out how much of my budget for office supplies was going to eaten up by replacing the ink cartridges.  Apparently quality printing requires an enormous amount of ink.