4.9

Pros

Cons

This product is amazing!

Comments about Brother Printer:

I love the printer so much because it's super fast at printing things and you don't need to switch out the toner very often. I wouldn't rated it a ten but it's a little hard to insert the toner when it is out and it's also hard to take out the used toner otherwise everything is just perfectly great about this printer. I wouldn't liked it to be wireless but it's not. It must be connected to a computer or laptop with a wire.

The performance is great because it prints exactly what I want and exactly how I want it printed without making me print it several times just to get the right sizes I want.

Copy Quality
The copy quality is great! It looks just like what it is on work and it great!

Ink/Paper Use
It doesn't use up much ink and the paper is kind off your own decision.

This product is very easy to use except for the toner. The toner is hard to remove and ever harder to put back in. Otherwise everything else on the printer is great with no other flaws.

Cool Printer

Comments about Brother Printer:

This would be the 3rd printer we have and will stick to this kind. The other two did not break or anything that's why we get this one but because this printer will save you from buying too much ink unlike the other two we had before. This printer does not clean by itself like other printers that waste your ink. This is really good for office use as long as it does not involve colored printing. Since this is only laser print and you are only using black ink. We used this for making copies of files we need to keep for future reference.

The performance is very fast and smooth printing.

Copy Quality
Very good quality and it's up to what setting you set it too.

Ink/Paper Use
Our printer is always set on fast print and save ink mode.

Very easy not complicated since it's only laser print and you only used black it.

Very durable. Will be almost a year since we got it and we never encountered a problem with it.

The design is really good for it's usage.

Super fast workhorse.

from Bailey, CO

Comments about Brother Printer:

We do a lot of printing in our home office of documents and forms. We needed a printer that was fast and would hold up to heavy use. The Brother 2270DW fits the bill. We've had the printer a couple of years now and it's never failed. Cartridges are easy to replace, and you can easily do double-sided printing, or print in draft mode. I'd always owned HP printers before, but now I'm a Brother fan.

It's compact and doesn't take up a lot of space.

• Ink/Paper Use:

Great Printer for the Price!

from Panama City Beach, FL

Comments about Brother Printer:

This is my second Brother black and white laser printer. I like it better than the last one because it is smaller. The print cartridge was easy to change and I love the dual sided printing feature because it saves paper. It holds a lot of paper so you don't have to keep adding paper to it all of the time. It is Energy Star certified and I would definitely buy another Brother printer after my experience with the last two I have had.

Amazing Beast!

Comments about Brother Printer:

I had not used laser before this printer and I can tell you was I wrong.
Here is a quick rundown of all the benefits of a laser printer:

1. Ink that is cheaper ( probably because it isn't made from unicorn blood )
2. Printers that can be much faster.
3. Excellent options for print resolution.

This Printer is awesome because it delivers all does amazing benefits in such a small, elegant, and affordable package. The printer only prints black, but it has many other small features that combine to form an awesome package.

My favorite feature is the option to do Duplex( two sided ) prints. The sheets come out slightly curved, but you get to get a lot more data onto a single page then you could before.
Furthermore Brother is simply a fantastic company, there website has more drivers and manuals then you could ever hope to us and I've never had a single issue occur where I was frustrated with this printer. WiFi connectivity is a huge plus and I simply love this thing.

Doesn't do Copies

• Ink/Paper Use:

Reliable and economical basic printer.

Comments about Brother Printer:

Easy to set up. Very economical. The printer is very reliable. Small footprint means you can put it anywhere.

Always prints

Good for basic printing.

Ink/Paper Use
Paper doesn't jam. Toner lasts a long time.

Step by step instructions are easy.

So far no problems. Paper hasn't jammed and no smudges of ink

Basic printer.

Precise and Speedy!

Comments about Brother Printer:

I purchased this printer because I like to print coupons and my HP multi task printer was printing way too dark and fuzzy. I am in love with this printer! The prints are clean and precise. Now, when I go to the stores my coupons scan right off. It is so fast too. I can honestly say this a great investment as you don't have to fret with buying all the ink cartridges and what not. The down side is that it's hard to cancel a print as it's printing such as when there is a massive ad after a coupon prints. That is the only downside I have found to having one of these fantastic and low cost laser printers.

Copy Quality
A laser printer, I have learned, does a much better job and this printer has proven that piece of information ten fold.

Small and compact, it fits anywhere!

Best Home Office Investment Ever

from Greenville, SC

Comments about Brother Printer:

I can't really say enough about this printer, really. It does exactly what it is supposed to do, and it does it very well. In two years of ownership I can count only three paper jams, and two of which were my own mistake by blocking the paper feed. It does suck a lot of power on startup, so be prepared to see the lights dim slightly.

Starter printer

from Plano, TX

Comments about Brother Printer:

This was my first laser printer. It worked leaps and bounds better than my previous Canon and HP inkjet printers. I'll never go back to inkjet. This printer has much cheaper ink that lasts a lot longer. I don't worry as much about what to print and what not to print anymore.

The only downsides are noise and lack of color printing. This thing is quite noisy when you start it and when you print. I think it's noisier than an inkjet. Although I miss color prints at home, the ink was always very expensive and seemed to dry out. Now I just take any color copies to Kinko's.

Great Printer--Fast, Cheap

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Brother Printer:

I wanted a printer for documents, and I didn't want to spend a monthly fortune on consumables. I had been leaning toward an HP--and I still really like that brand for printers--but I did the numbers on this printer and they just added up for a home office like mine. So far I have had no performance problems. I don't print pictures, though, so this printer isn't for everyone.

Speed is not really important to me, but my documents come out at a good clip.

Copy Quality
We're just talking text here, so copy quality is not a concern, but I can say I haven't had an unacceptable page yet.

Ink/Paper Use
For a home office, this is a great solution. I could go a step up in the Brother line, but then I'd have not only the greater initial outlay but also a greater commitment of desk real estate.

It prints what I tell it to.

For a home office printer, this seems very durable.

It's a box, and it prints my documents. Can't go wrong.