View more laptops

HP 17.3" Pavilion G72-b66US Intel Core i3-370M 4GB 500GB Laptop Notebook PC

nice laptop

from los angeles, CA

About Me Avid Gamer

Pros

• Powerful

Cons

• Slow
  • Too Hot

• Music
  • Web Browsing

Comments about HP 17.3" Pavilion G72-b66US Intel Core i3-370M 4GB 500GB Laptop Notebook PC:

nice laptop

But it is unlikely to work on video and graphics editing programs
How much heat is rising significantly
But it's a good computer for anyone who wants to use the web or social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter
Or watching YouTube and video on it.
The device can be used in simple business such as Microsoft Office and others

Its specifications also show us
The 17-inch screen is relatively small compared to modern computers at the same price
The Core i3 processor is a third generation and is relatively old
Ram 4GB DDR3 is small at the moment and the device can not run the modern games because it does not contain a screen card with high specifications of NVIDIA or AMD
The size of the hard drive is 500 GB and is relatively small

My impression of the device is that it is a modest device for simple use such as browsing, listening to songs and watching pictures
But not fit to be used in large programs such as Alfotoshob or other video editing programs .

• Primary use:
  • Personal
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I love my HP G72

from Cherokee Village, AR

The HP G72 is a great computer for me.  It is actually more than I needed in a computer.  I was going to purchase a bare bones laptop computer.  However, I found a great deal on this one on the day after Thanksgiving.  A sale that they only had so many of, and I was able to get this great computer at a really good price.  The large screen is a real bonus.  Of course the larger the computer the battery doesn't last that long, but I'm normally  always close to a plug so it's not that big of a deal to me.  The number pad is a real plus on this computer.  It has a really great look overall.  It is a little heavy, but that is to be expected with the size of the computer.  I like the fact that it has the dvd player.  The HP G72 is a great high speed laptop.  Since having this computer my son is able to work on educational projects in the kitchen where I'm working and I can be close by if he needs assistance.  The HP G72 is a great asset to our home.

Best owned laptop yet

from Cabazon, CA

This laptop was compared with many other laptops in my search for an affordable laptop that was going to be used practicaly everyday for school. It has more then enough memory and capabilities. The keyboard is great. Trust me, I have typed on many other keyboards and they keys are too small, or not weighted correctly, or should not have certain keys in certain places, etc. The screen is very nice and extremely visable. The adjusting and personalizing is top notch as well. This laptop is easy to fall in love with.

love this

from Kennedy, NY

this is my first time I used a laptop.We bought it when we went on vacation.I was able to get my email, book motels and shre pics with my family back home. This was great because I am at loss without my computer.We were able to hook up in motels and at the places that had no internet connection(we got moble conection)