3.5
Other Music Services:
Groove Shark Online Music Streaming Service

Groove Shark Online Music Streaming Service

3.5

Great Online Music Streaming Service.

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Groove Shark Online Music Streaming Service:

This is a really great place to find quality music. You can find just about every song you've ever heard. I love all different types of music, some oldies like Elves and The Beetles, eighties rock, nineties country and alternative, and some of today's music. I can find it all on this online music streaming source. I have been using Groove Shark Online for over two years and have been very happy with the service and the quality of music that I can find on this site. There are a number of features that Groove Shark Online has, but most of them I really don't use. What I like most is you can save your music to your account and listen to it every day. You can also pick your favorites, you can share a song, and like it on Facebook, etc. These features I don't use, but I guess it is nice to have for those that use Facebook and Twitter. I can even put these songs on my MP3 player, which I have been doing lately. There are times when I find a song that plays incorrectly, which all you do is flag it and Groove Shark will eventually take care of the song and delete it or fix it. I love this site and highly recommend it to anyone looking for an online music streaming source without paying ridiculous fees. You can choose a free account, or one that you pay a small fee for. I have a free account also have been very happy with it so far.

Groove Shark great for looking up songs

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Groove Shark Online Music Streaming Service:

Groove Shark was the first 'Spotify' where you could look up individual songs and create unique playlists. I do like their enhancements on the mobile devices and their app. Easy to search and create playlists.

We tend to use Pandora and Spotify more, but GrooveShark is a great resource if we are looking for a unique song.