Other Play Pens:
Graco
Graco Pack N Play w/ Newborn Napper & Changing Table

Graco Pack N Play w/ Newborn Napper & Changing Table

One of our most used baby gifts

I love this pack and play. It is incredibly easy to set up and break down. Very lightweight to carry but very sturdy when set up. Comes with a napper/bassinet which my daughter really liked. I think she liked it because the sides were slightly curved and the fabric of the napper was a soft flannel type material and it gave her the feeling of being held in someones arms. The changing table was also great to have and although I have read reviews that people's changing table sagged I can honestly say I never experienced this. Nice holder for wipes and diapers snaps onto the side. There is also the option of raising the bottom pad for infants and then lowering as your baby gets older, just like a crib. As if all there features weren't enough, it also comes with an option to turn on a thing that vibrates which my daughter also liked, a sound machine with several options including white noise and lullaby music. Another great feature was a small nightlight. We kept this pack n play in our downstairs family room. It was great not to have to run upstairs to change a diaper. I love taking this when we travel as it gives our daughter a familiar place to sleep. The only down side is that it is too wide for our door ways in our house so to move it from room to room we have to break it down.

Versatile and useful

We got this for our baby shower and had it set up a while before the baby was actually born. When the baby came around, we tried some of the buttons and none of them worked! It didnt make noise or vibrate or do anything. We were very disappointed. It worked initially, but somehow broke in the couple of months it was set up not being used. That was very disappointing. Currently, we are using it as a changing table. It is very convenient to use and offers a lot of storage underneat until you convert it to the play pen "mode". We really like the convenience of the changing table, its easy to clean and has a nice diaper holder on the side with a pouch for the wipes, though the material doesnt really hold the wipes well. When the wipes container is less than half full, it will fall out. It is also at an odd height that leaves your back ACHING after a day or two of using it. It should definitely be higher somehow and then be able to lower it when it goes to regular pack n play mode.

The bassinet side was somewhat useless and she had outgrown it lengthwise by 4 months. Not sure what the hood thing was all about, but this basically got used to hold clothes or toys for while changing her and oitments.

Im sure the play pen will be great and convenient.

Overall, I would say this is a must have, but could definitely use some improvements.

Product not as advertised or shown on box

from Morrisville, PA

Comments about Graco Pack N Play w/ Newborn Napper & Changing Table:

Poorly advertised product! This product shown at Babies r Us as a portable crib with a changing table. Great? What nothing on the packaging states, there is NO way to use a sheet manufactured by Gracobaby for this product and still attach the "mattress" as directed. There is also no indication that one must use the bassinet the feature to use the changer. Also the bassinet the can only be used until 15 lbs.

The "mattress" is about 1/4 inch and does not lie flat. This cannot be used for a portable crib for a baby as it is unsafe if you use the sheets and not comfortable without the sheet.

I am returning this product tomorrow morning and getting a real portable crib! If you want a small play yard for your baby, this will be too small after your child can stand or is close to 30 lbs. I was very disappointed that all the facts were not clearly labeled on the box where I could have saved my time and gas!

Great for newborns

Comments about Graco Pack N Play w/ Newborn Napper & Changing Table:

I received my Graco Pack N Play as a gift for my first child, and I am currently using it for my second child. That is how well this product held up. It is so easy to assemble and use and it fits in smaller spaces much better than a crib would. I liked to put it in my room and have my kids sleep in it for the first couple of months so they could be close to me for the late night diaper changes and feedings. Both of my kids seemed very comfortable and relaxed in the newborn napper part. It is made from a nice and soft fabric that I think they enjoyed. Sadly I never really saw the need to use the changing table attachment. I just found it more convenient to change my kids on the floor or on my bed. But I am not much of a changing table person. I actually ended up using the changing table to store diapers and wipes and burp rags which was very convenient for me. But it can also be taken down if you just see it as being in the way. All of the fabrics that this pack n play are made of can be easily wiped down when they need to be cleaned and when you want to take it down it folds up pretty quickly and can be stored away. This makes it totally portable which is always nice to have. I am very happy this I got this product and I will continue to use it.

Great napper

Comments about Graco Pack N Play w/ Newborn Napper & Changing Table:

Firstly I think that it is well made and easy to fold up and store or travel with. For a short period of time I had to use it as a crib because I was moving between states and it worked just as well. I can use it in the living room as a play area while I do dishes or fold laundry. It comes in cute colors and has cute patterns on it, the changing table was very convenient and easily removed and stored. For all of the use I have gotten out of it I think that it was a very reasonable price. I would recommend this product to other moms, fathers, or even grandparents.

This is a great product

Comments about Graco Pack N Play w/ Newborn Napper & Changing Table:

This play pen is great. I used for
It for daughter and then again for my son. They both loved to play in it. It is also comfortable enough for them to sleep in. The bassinet/changing table on the top are also nice to have. My son is 18 months old and he still likes to play in it. He can see through the sides so he can sit or lay in there and watch tv as well as play. I would definitely recommend this product to any expecting couple. They are durable enough to last for future children as well. My daughter is 8 and we used her playpen for my son as well. He likes to be in there. It is nice to have and makes your baby a little more independent. I put my child in there so I can clean the house. It is also light weight and small enough to be moved. When we are cooking we move it to the kitchen so he can still be near us while we are doing other things. It is easy to keep an eye on him. I love it and would definitely recommend it.

a must-have for any infant

Comments about Graco Pack N Play w/ Newborn Napper & Changing Table:

I bought two different pack n plays for each one of my girls. For the first couple weeks the napper is perfect. The next stage is a middle section for the infant and can later be dropped down to the bottom. The diaper carry on the side is very convenient along with the changing table. There are also so very many designs to choose from!

Great for multiple uses; bassinet, play area, changing area.

Comments about Graco Pack N Play w/ Newborn Napper & Changing Table:

I received this product as a baby shower gift. I absolutely loved it. My daughter slept in it for quite awhile. We used the bassinet at first till she was old enough to sleep in the play area. I also enjoyed having a changing table readily available. The pack n play is also very easy to clean/wipe off. Overall, this product was very durable and safe. I actually ended up using it with my second child to. I was very pleased with this product. I would definitely recommend getting it to those that are pregnant or have a newborn. You won't regret this purchase.

Very conveniant and strudy.

Comments about Graco Pack N Play w/ Newborn Napper & Changing Table:

I bought this play pen due to the name of Graco and the quality that is related to the name. The quality is great as expected. The design is well as well. The baby seems comfortable and it is easy to change the diaper without having to move far at all. Love this play pen and for the price and the quality you get its definitely worth it.

Practical, simple, and easy to use.

Comments about Graco Pack N Play w/ Newborn Napper & Changing Table:

This product is safe and simple to use. My baby plays in his pack n play and takes naps in it and I have not had a problem with it. I have used this product for 10 months and have had absolutely no complaints. It is easy to take down and setup, and is lite weight for carrying. So, this product is great for travel and or visits. It gives baby room for play and peace of mind knowing your baby isn't getting into cabinets or other dangerous places. This product has been sturdy and reliable and I would recommend this product to anyone that has or is expecting a baby.

Best for mom on the go

Comments about Graco Pack N Play w/ Newborn Napper & Changing Table:

I love this. It is comfortable and sturdy for the baby. He sleeps great in it. I mainly bought this for over night stays and for the baby sitter. The changing table is very sturdy and the napper thing is great. He sleeps so go in it with or without it vibrating. he is now 4 1/2 months old and he seems to be getting a little big for the napper but he still uses it. Once you take it apart and put it together a few times it only takes 5 minutes when you get the hang of it. the raised up area before they learn to sit up is great so no bending down all the way and hurting your back. I have not taken it outside but I am sure it will be great for when I do. I would probable only do that when he gets to standing up or sitting up when I have to take the raised netting out. The only thing I wish is that everything could fit in the sack the changing table and the napper because it is a little bulky lagging all that stuff around, but then they might not be as safe. Overall I believe it was a very good purchase.

convient all in one

Comments about Graco Pack N Play w/ Newborn Napper & Changing Table:

I found this product very convenient sleeper, bassinet, and changing table all in one and easily portable. Fits in great if you are limited on space. Folds up very easily for on the go trips as well. Even comes with a carrying case. Instructions were very easy for setup. The vibration affect and the sound box that comes along with it is an awesome addition to help soothe your new bundle of joy to sleep. Also the small night light very convient for late night feedings. If I wanted to I can roll the bassinet right by me at night with the wheels it has for moving. I deffinetly recommend this product to anyone. Well worth your money. And beats the price of paying for a bassinet and playpen changing table seperately! What more could you ask for. Good luck New mommies.