Other Play Pens:
Graco Pack 'N Play Classic Playard with Bassinet

Graco Pack 'N Play Classic Playard with Bassinet

Pros

Cons

Easy to assemble and has everything you need!

When I was pregnant and adding items to my baby shower registry, I researched EVERYTHING and found that the highest rated products were almost always Graco.  After reading review after review with positive feedback, I decided on the **Graco Pack 'N Play Portable Playard**.

The **Graco Pack 'N Play Portable Playard** includes:

- Removable diaper changing area
- Mobile
- Night light that plays songs and nature sounds
- Upper area for babies to sleep can be lowered to turn into a playard for toddlers

I originally wanted to get the **Graco Pack 'N Play Portable Playard **so I could put it in my living room and be able to see my son while I was doing things in the kitchen.  I did use it in the living room, as originally planned, but it became even more helpful when the military sent us from Virginia to California and we had to drive cross-country.  We knew we were going to stay in a lot of hotels while we made that long trip, so we made sure the **Graco Pack 'N Play Portable Playard **was one of the things that we would make fit into the car.  The playard can be assembled and disassembled in no time, so that made putting it together and taking it apart each day a lot easier than I anticipated.  The whole thing fits in it's own carrying bag.

I love that the bottom of the playard is adjustable.  When my son was a baby, he would sleep in the top section and stare at the mobile.  When my son was able to sit up on his own, we lowered the bottom so that he could play with his toys.  My son is now 1 year old and my mom uses the **Graco Pack 'N Play Portable Playard **as a crib for when my son spends the night at her house.

**The Scoop!**

I definitely feel like I have gotten my money's worth out of this product.  The only thing I don't like about it, is that the padding on the bottom is hard.  It is not soft at all.  I am sure it is that way to avoid suffocating little babies, but when the baby gets older, it is too hard.  If I had it to do all over again, I would buy the same exact one!

Umm..I'm not even sure if this Graco Pack n' Play is really safe

My husband and I have a great Evenflo pack n' play at home, but while we are traveling we have this Graco Pack n' Play in Georgia Dottie, and I'm a little scared that it isn't even completely safe.  The four sides are pretty stable, but the bottom of this pack'n play is feeble at best.  The middle sags down, and our daughter always seems to roll towards the middle because of this.  The bottom seems to be made of something only a little stronger than cardboard, so sometimes I'm concerned she might buckle it or hurt herself because of this.  Because we don't have any other options while traveling, we do have to use it everyday and it has held up so far, but....I wouldn't buy this again. I'd go ahead and spend some more money and get a better quality pack n' play.  The material is easily washable, and the pattern is okay, though it definitely looks like it's more for a boy than a girl.  This is a little strange because the name suggests girl to me.  It does have a changing table (that we've never used) and wheels on one side so it's easy to move around the room--that part is nice.  It is pretty big though, so it's not so easy to move from one home to another.  Overall, I think you'd be better off going with something else!

Very Sturdy

from Eustis, FL

Comments about Graco Pack 'N Play Classic Playard with Bassinet:

I used graco's pack n play playard with bassinet for my daughter and I loved it! It is very sturdy. I used the pack n play in place of buying a crib since it took up a lot less space plus I could move it around my house to any spot I wanted as well as use it for travelling since I travel a lot. As stated, it is very sturdy and can handle quite a bit of weight especially the bassinet part of it which I used for a while with my daughter before deciding to transition into using the regular part of the pack n play. I also find that with the material it is made of it is fairly easy to clean with just a simple wipe down with soap and water which means I have one less baby item covered in baby food and baby milk to worry about going through the hassle of putting in the washing machine. I would say the only downfall to the pack n play is that it was quite difficult to assemble at first. It took me all of an hour to figure out how to get it together. Even after figuring out how to put it together it is still a bit difficult to put and pull apart but I guess it is made that way so that it does not fall apart easy.

bettef than owning a crib

Comments about Graco Pack 'N Play Classic Playard with Bassinet:

I have owned this product for over 6 years. We first used it with my daughter and now we use it for my newborn son. It is extremely easy to put together and holds up well to use. We do not have a crib but use this as one. It can be used as a changing table or a crib or a play pen. Versatile and useful in any house. Plus it is cheaper than using a crib.

Great pack n play!

from Enfield, CT

Comments about Graco Pack 'N Play Classic Playard with Bassinet:

If you're looking for a good pack n play...stop here. You've found it. This is "the one." We got ours from a friend when we were expecting baby number one. It held up great for her. She slept in it, played in it, napped in it, etc. had a ball in it. And let me tell you...she is/was an active child! It has held up so so well. Then, baby number two came along. She used it even more than our first. Still no problems. Baby number three is on the way now. And he/she will use it, I'm sure. No issues so far. And we've had it three years. I'm not even sure how long our friend before us had it...but she has five kids! So needless to say, it's doing well & has certainly been worth the money. It's held up well,been reliable & super easy to put up & take down. No issues at all. We use it a lot for traveling & even naps at other friends/family houses. It's great. If you can't find a pack n play...stop here! This.is.it. We promise you won't be sorry at all!

Perfect for my baby.

Comments about Graco Pack 'N Play Classic Playard with Bassinet:

I got the Graco Pack 'N Play Classic Playard with bassinet as a baby shower gift and it was the best gift I have gotten. It allows me to change my baby without putting him on the floor. When we go to family members house i can easily transport this from my house to wherever I go. I can set it up easily and make sure that my baby stays off of the floor where it can get a little drafty. It allows me to make sure my child plays without getting into unwanted things. I won't go anywhere with out my pack 'N play.

Was great for my daughter

Comments about Graco Pack 'N Play Classic Playard with Bassinet:

I loved the two in one, when my baby girl was born we used it and had it right next to our bed. Its strong and barely moved around. it was a great price for a two-in-one.
it was also easy to pack and go, for vaction or out of town visit with family.
Its simple in folds up with a simple pull of a string up and you stick it with-in the cover system it comes with. My girl loves it she sleeps like a champ.
As your baby grows they love to play in it and can even nap, but before they nap make sure to take out any toys that do not need to be there its just a safe thing to do.
The only reason I got this is because all the good reviews and plus some of our friends that have baby's have this same product.
they love it and all the other products that Graco makes. And it anything goes wrong with any of there product, as long as you have proof of purchase they replace it with out questions. I also like there care sits that they produce I have one.

Graco pack n play

Comments about Graco Pack 'N Play Classic Playard with Bassinet:

I researched baby gear a ton while pregnant and decided on Chicco on almost everything. The ease of their products and style was well worth it even though they were more expensive than some other brands. However, when I was looking for a play yard, I couldn't find any reason to get the Chicco. My graco pack n play is wonderful! We are going
To have to move soon, so we have this instead of a crib for that time. The bassinet was great, and it was so convenient having the changing pad right next to it, along with pouches I could put diapers and wipes and anything else I needed in the middle of the night. It was pretty difficult to put together as the directions are just pictures and no words, and none of the parts are labeled. It took me and my father over an hour the first time, but now that we've figured that out it breaks down with ease. I just recently took out those inserts and she is now in the mattress. It's very convenient and serves it's purpose and just as great as the pack n plays I've used that are much more expensive.

Great product, but you won't need all of it!

Comments about Graco Pack 'N Play Classic Playard with Bassinet:

I love, Love, LOVE the graco pack n plays! I got one like the above for my first child. The bassinet really saved my back. It was difficult to reach all the way down to the bottom and pick up a newborn. The bassinet allowed me to keep a closer eye on her and the ability to reach her easier. I found the changing table to be a difficult item to use. Unlike the bassinet, which can be crammed into the carrying case with the main pack n play, the changing table and the mobile won't fit. As a parent of a young child, anytime you go anywhere you have to take so much with you...I decided it was not worth the energy to lug those extra items around. If you are planning to use the pack n play mainly around the home and not for travel, these items might come in handy. The graco pack n play is durable! We have had the same one for 6 year now and other than some slight wear and tear it is in good shape! This is a great product!

Best Choice For Pack N Play

Comments about Graco Pack 'N Play Classic Playard with Bassinet:

The Graco Pack 'N Play is an excellent choice for playtime and for naps. It is big enough for a big roomy area and small enough to fit for a smaller area. It is very sturdy as well. I use the Pack 'N Play on a daily basis with the baby that is babysat at my home most of the week. There is a bassinet that comes with it as well as a mobile for comfort or distraction. The sides are mesh netting. It is held together by metal beams and plastic exterior pieces. I personally now only use the pack N play itself. No add-ons. We use it strictly for napping. It is definitely a comfortable fit for babies. It has a small amount of padding for comfort. Adding a blanket or two makes a big difference in the comfort-ability of the Pack N Play as a napping area. It also has two wheels on one side so you just lift up one side and roll it to the area you need to go to. I would definitely recommend this Pack 'N Play for anyone with a baby or anyone who babysits.

great product

Comments about Graco Pack 'N Play Classic Playard with Bassinet:

When I gave birth to my fourth child, my mother-in-law gave me her pack n play that she had used when she was fostering children. I absolutely love it. It is easy to assemble and disassemble. The changing table makes changing my baby very easy without hurting my back. And I can lay him down in it for a nap so I can get some stuff done around the house. However, I have never had him sleep in it over night so I cannot say how it might work for that.

Perfect for frequent travelers or those breastfeeding

Comments about Graco Pack 'N Play Classic Playard with Bassinet:

We love this pack n play, my daughter's is a Winnie the Pooh one that was actually a baby shower present but we have had so much use out of it. It is so hard to travel all over, which we do often, and not know where our daughter is going to sleep, ,this solves the problem! Once she was big enough we lowered it down and took the top section off. I felt completely comfortable putting her to bed and knowing she couldn't crawl or climb out of it, even at one year. I wish the bottom was a little softer though, that's the only downfall.
I also use the quite often during the day when I need to get cleaning, cooking etc. done and I didn't have it in me to always have my daughter in the sling because it was just too difficult for it. I would put her in her for about 20-30 minutes each time and she was fully occupied with toys and music. Great play time for those able to sit up on their own or for those unable to, just without the toys.