Other Air Fresheners:
Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser - All Scents

Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser - All Scents

Pros

Cons

Glade Expressions a great fragrance line for your home!

Shopping at Giant Eagle with my sister and niece, and I finally found the Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser kits. I've been waiting patiently for the stores in my area, to carry the new Glade kits. I was so excited to use my free coupon for the Glade espressions oil diffuser kit. I gave my sister and niece each coupons for the new Glade kits. Both kits were on sale so my sister and Niece were able to purchase the Glade fragrance mist kits, and the Glade expressions oil diffuser kits for a very good savings!!

There were only two fragrances available the pineapple & mangosteen, and the lavender and juniper berry. We all loved the pineapple and mangosteen fragrances, so we loaded our carts up with the our new fragrance treasures. We couldn't wait to go home and set them up in our homes. We're women who love great fragrances, and the Glade Expressions kits were a great hit in our livingrooms and bedrooms! We all love them, and hoping to go back and to try some new ones, and to share with other friends.

Thanks to BzzAgent for sharing this product with us! I also purchased a refill for my frangrance mist kit in cotton & italian mandarin which still is my favorite scent so far!

I love the Glade Expressions line and recommend to anyone wanting to add a great scent to their home to give these wonderful fragrances a try! I am a BzzAgent and received a free sample of this product, and all reviews and comments are my own!

Good scents

I was given the opportunity to review Glade Expressions Mist Starter Kit and Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser kit for my honest review by Bzzagent, which I’m a member of.
Read complete review

I’ll start out with the Glade Expressions Mist Starter Kit. I purchased Starlit Evening, Pineapple & Mangosteen and Cotton & Italian Mandarin. I have yet to use Starlit Evening, as I opened up the Cotton & Italian Mandarin and Pineapple & Mangosteen first. First I have to say, I live in a household with someone that has major allergies to certain scents. So, this affected what I could and couldn’t buy. The Cotton & Italian Mandarin was a scent that my family member could handle.

The mist starter kits have a very nice look to them, they could easily be left out and it’d blend in with many homes. However, due to how nice they look, they aren’t the easiest to spray. It’s very awkward how you have to hold the container to spray it. Usually, I end up holding it at the very top and using two hands to squeeze it. Spraying it this way causes the spray to get all over my hands. I wish there was like a slight hidden lever or something that would make the spraying easier.

I really liked the Cotton & Italian Mandarin scent – it wasn’t overbearing, or flowery. But, it didn’t last, not for long at least. The Pineapple & Mangosteen scent, however was very overbearing and bold, however, it was okay because I’m taking care of 4-week-old puppies and they can be smelly at times. Using it for anything else, it was too powerful and strong. The scent lasted way too long for ordinary uses.

Moving on to the Glade Expression Oil Diffuser kit. I wasn’t very impressed with the product. I believe it’s more of a decorative item than an oil diffuser. I purchased Pineapple & Mangosteen and Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice. I have not used the Pineapple & Mangosteen one yet. However, I have used the Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice diffuser kit. At first, the scent is extremely unbearable and it causes my family member to start sneezing. After a few days, it becomes more of a dull scent. After a few months, you have to go right over to it and stick your nose on it to smell it.

The design of the diffuser kit is very unique. It’s stylish and works well with most homes. It’s something that sort of blends in to the background of my home. Truthfully, I do believe this product is more decorative than anything.

It’s super easy to set up the product – maybe too easy. I think there needs to be something in the holder to keep the oil diffuser in place and so it doesn’t move around if it gets bumped.

Overall, the products are decent; both have their negatives and positives. I would recommend these products to people that don’t have allergies. The sprays do help to eliminate odors, but the oil diffuser more so just has a lingering overpowering smell.

Glade!

from Braintree, MA

Comments about Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser - All Scents:

I love these! I have Glade Fresheners on my desk, in my bathroom, in my kitchen and plugged into walls - everywhere!! The fresheners with the windows open really have freshened my new apartment. I put them all over my grandmother's nursing home room and the difference s wonderful!!

Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser: Pineapple & Mangosteen Scent

Comments about Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser - All Scents:

I was looking for a product that provide me a long lasting smell and of course, a rich odor. I have used for a long time diferents brands including store brands and definitely when I bought the Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser in a Pineapple & Mangosteen scent I adore it. Always I trusted in the quality of the Glade brands but I don't want to use sprays or candles because I have kids and pets in my house and they are not safety as this in particular because it was a stand product and the image is like an ornamental like part of my decoration. The first day the odor was very strong and all in my house note instantly the tropical aroma and they not noticed from where the scent came. I put in on my living room and this was the entrance of my house so when you go home and smell the fragrance is like a fresh and relax feeling. Every time someone visits me they fall in love with this product. I bought another for the area of my pets and works perfectly. They long for a minimum 30 days so is perfect for me.

Good scents

Comments about Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser - All Scents:

really a lot better than the typical glade product

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser - All Scents:

i love this new collection by glade. the bottles for the spray are stylish enough to leave out around the house once the label is removed. i also like the diffuser b/c it looks like a decoration rather than an air freshener. also they have really stepped up on the fragrances. i have used glade for years and i like their products but they often just have single scented sprays so it's nice to see them branch out with complex scents and new combinations that aren't already out there. the sprays are easy to use and help clear the air of bad smells and they also last about 30-45 minutes which i thinks is really good for a spray. the diffuser while it looks small really puts out a lot of smell but is not too strong or overpowering. i have my diffuser in my living room with high ceilings and it is still able to fill the whole room and the surrounding rooms with fragrance. i will definitely continue to use these in the future

Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser is a nice touch to my home.

from Northern Cambria, PA

Comments about Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser - All Scents:

I'm a BzzAgent and recently got to try the Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser. I recently put a Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser in my bathroom to keep a pleasant scent in it at all times. The scent I chose was Pineapple And Mangosteen. I like the scent. I also like the Fuji Apple Scent. Lavender scents just aren't my thing. At first it was pretty potent and took over the whole upstairs of the house, which I know would taper off. It still smells decent, and I'm only a bit over a week into it. The great thing about Glade products, is there's always coupons and sales available for them. I will definitely be purchasing another one after this is done, and probably trying the Fuji Apple scent for something different.

Oil Diffuser

Comments about Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser - All Scents:

I received the Lavendar and Chamomile Oil Diffuser the first time I used it I had no problem with it. However upon going to the store to buy my refill the one I came home with was the problem. The oil kept coming out of the container while in the base and got all over my table. I did follow instructions I know how to use it, had one previously maybe this one was defective. Neither diffuser held the fragrance for 30 days, in fact unless I was sitting in the part of the room where it was I couldn't smell it and only in that region of the room was it strong. I would suggest you buy something else. It looks very pretty but wasn't that strong.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Alexandria, LA

Comments about Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser - All Scents:

The available scent selection is very poor. There are only about 3 scents that were availabe where I shop. When I finished the can of air freshner, I went to the store (same store where I bought the "starter kit" to purhase some refills. There were none to be found. I have yet to find any of the reill cans in stores around my shopping areas. Also, the Glade diffuser stater kits were the same. Ipurchased the starter kits in a couple of scents and when looking for the refills could not find any. It irritates me greatly to purchase new products such as these and then not able to find the refills. It seems that when the stores run out of the starter kits, they no longer carry the refills. These products are not cheap!!!

The best oil diffuser

Comments about Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser - All Scents:

I tried the pineapple oil diffuser and I loved it. The scent really did last 30 days. I placed the diffuser in my living room and I could smell it in the kitchen as well. I loved that it made my apartment smell so good. I dont really like fruity scents but the pineapple scent was the only one available at the store. So I gave it a try and was so happy I did!It smells really natural not artificial at all. Its my go to scent from now on.

Happy Diffuser

from Tomball, TX

Comments about Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser - All Scents:

I recently purchased the Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser for my office at work. I loved walking into my office everyday to the fresh smell. I received lots of compliments from my coworkers. The scent lasted for about a month and was never too overpowering. I'm looking forward to purchasing my refill!

Great Mood-lifting Scents

from Houma, LA

Comments about Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser - All Scents:

Ok I will admit that I can be a bit OCD when it come to home fragrances. I love the different scents, especially the tropical scents. The Glade Expressions line are some of my favorites. The oil diffuser and sprays compliment each other very well. Each scent is subtle yet long-lasting. There's nothing better than walking into a nice-smelling home. When I want a little extra boost I'll use the spray in addition to the oil diffuser.