3.2

3.2

Pros

Cons

Nice Air Fresheners!

I use these Renuzit Air Fresheners all over my house!  They come in a wonderful variety of scents.  My favorite are the blue super odor killer ones.  I have neighbors who smoke in the hallway and the smell drifts under the door.  One super odor killer near the door fixes this!  I also keep a super odor killer next to our turtle tank, which can get really stinky.  I don't have cats, but I imagine having one next to a litter box would be a great idea too!  I also keep odor killer Renuzits inside musty cabinets.  They don't really have much of a scent at all, so there's no heavily perfumed scent masking offensive smells.

As for the other scents, I currently have one of the holiday cookie scented cones sitting on my desk.  It has a nice, light fragrance that reminds me of the holidays.  Since this is such a light scent, I keep the cone open all the way, and it is disappearing pretty quickly.  I also have a holiday berry one in the kitchen that has a much stronger scent, so it's just open a crack and has already lasted 6 weeks, with a lot left to go.

Even when they're open all the way and dissolve in 2-4 weeks, I buy these for around 75 cents each, so they're more than worth the cost.

97% Natural, Creamy Vanilla Aroma, Inexpensive, Small Spaces

Renuzit has been producing these Adjustables for about thirty years, so they obviously have achieved a lasting fan base. I have never used air fresheners, or air-freshening gels on a regular basis. Sure, they promise a lot of odor-neutralizing, sweet-smelling, citrus-invigorating aromas to mask or neutralize pervasive odors, but, they have always given me headaches, too.

When I bought **Renuzit Adjustables Simply Vanilla** long-lasting air freshener, I didn't expect much. I liked the 97% Natural Ingredients inclusion on the label, and that it was Biodegradable. Of all  the aromas that they had, I liked this Renuzit Simply Vanilla most of all. I know, vanilla is everywhere--artificial vanilla that is. This "Simply Vanilla" Adjustable though, smelled creamy and real.

Renuzit Simply Vanilla smells like pure vanilla, to me. It actually smells like my Williams-Sonoma Vanilla Extract. It has that creamy, intense vanilla smell that I love. Being that it did say 97% natural ingredients, I'm hoping that the "natural smell" in this Vanilla product is the real thing. It sure smells like it is, too.

So, I bought this Adjustable  in the "Simply Vanilla" fragrance because it smelled simply like pure vanilla extract. This Renuzit Cone costs me 94 cents at Walmart. There are quite a few different fragrances to choose from there, including seasonal ones.

The principal of how this gel works is very easy. Renuzit took a stick and molded this soft, solid fragrant gel around it. The gel sits in a container with an adjustable cone-shaped top that can be moved up and down to emit more or less fragrance. The more the gel is exposed, the stronger the emission, etc. Each cone has lasted me about a month. Sometimes it's much less, dependent on how high I raise the container top.

**Ingredients:** Water, Carageenan (Gellant), Carboxymethylcellulose, (Gellant) Fragrance, Salt, 2-methyl, 4-Isothiazol-3-One (Preservative)

**My Opinion**: For **small areas**, these Renuzit Adjustables work well. I use them in Bathrooms, Closets, the Garage, and near Garbage areas. The aroma is localized, but, it has done a nice job of providing some pleasant aroma in more confined spaces. They are a reasonable price, and you might like the ease and performance quality of these little gels, in your specific problem areas.

Cheap enough, but not effective

Comments about Renuzit Adjustable Air Fresheners:

Renuzit Adjustable Air Fresheners can be found in various stores and are very inexpensive everywhere, but I did not find them to be very effective. I was not expecting too much and only purchased the fresheners to use in a small master bathroom. The solid freshener did gradually dissolve which was the only proof I had that it was even trying to do what it was designed to do. I never did notice any fresh scent when entering the room. I adjusted it to allow the maximum amount of exposure, but nothing seemed to improve its effectiveness. I was really hoping this Renuzit Adjustable Air Freshener would at least work in a small area since it is so very inexpensive, but it just did not perform as I had hoped. If I had a storage area or some place that is seldom used and wanted to treat the area occasionally and forget it, I would likely try placing several of these fresheners around, but there are better fresheners out there for actual living spaces.

Hate the new Cone

Comments about Renuzit Adjustable Air Fresheners:

I hate the new cone design. It's hard to open and looks ugly on the counter, like someone broke it. What was wrong with the old design? Surely there are better ways to design a cone than this one. Other brands have created stylish displays for their products...why not Renuzit? I know you're a value brand, but there's got to be something better than this! - signed, a formerly loyal cone freshener customer.

Great smelling and affordable air freshener!

Comments about Renuzit Adjustable Air Fresheners:

I love Renuzit Adjustable Air Fresheners. I buy them at my local Wal-Mart for about 97 cents each. They come in a variety of great smells including Cucumber Melon, Raspberry, Black Cherry, holiday scents, Vanilla, Citrus, and many more. They have a nice, pleasant smell. I put them in all of my rooms and some of my cabinets to keep them smelling fresh. I usually get about a month or two uses out of each of them.

Ehh I don't like it

Comments about Renuzit Adjustable Air Fresheners:

I put this Renuzit Adjustable Air Freshener in my bathroom and I just thought it was a huge waste of money. The smell wasn't very strong and the smell wasn't too good either. Another big complaint I have is it didn't last for very long at all. It was very disappointing and not worth my money.

Is it toddler friendly?

Comments about Renuzit Adjustable Air Fresheners:

I have been looking for a type of air freshener that is safe for me to have in the house with my two children, who are currently toddlers. I have my concerns with candles and plug in air fresheners so I decided to try the Renuzit Adjustable Air Freshener. It worked well, and I loved the fact that I could place it high up, such as on top of the fridge without having to worry about my kids getting a hold of it. However, the scent only lasted a few days before I started noticing it disappearing. It smelled nice while it lasted, but it wasn't worth the price of replacing it every few days.

My favorite air freshener

Comments about Renuzit Adjustable Air Fresheners:

Growing up, we would use Renuzit in our house and I remember how effective it would be. My favorites are the fruit scents and the "odor eliminator". They're pretty affordable, and very convenient.

Now, I live in an apartment (800 square feet) and 3 air fresheners keep the whole place smelling great (1 in the kitchen, 1 in the bathroom & 1 in the living room). Generally one lasts 6 weeks - 2 months.

Choose a new scent... Make your nose happy!

Comments about Renuzit Adjustable Air Fresheners:

I was recently given one of these from a friend. In a chocolate covered Cherry scent. My expectations, to be honest, were not very high. I have had it in the bedroom for about two weeks now and I have been surprised by this product. Maybe because the scent is so different, maybe because I really like chocolate, but it can say that the scent is still noticeable each and every time I enter my room! I can honestly saw I haven't had that experience with plug in air fresheners. Also, I saw the price tag for this item, and can't believe that a product that is so extremely economical could provide such high value air sweetening. I can tell you that my roommate also uses this product, and people will comment about how nice our house smells when they come to visit. And we also have 3, yes three cats that we have to be concerned about the litter box too! I highly encourage you to try and love this amazing product!

Amazing scents but certainly not long lasting

from Iliff, CO

Comments about Renuzit Adjustable Air Fresheners:

I have become hooked on these recently. I have been finding them on sale and also lots of coupons. They have a great scent, although they are not very long lasting. One might last a week in my house, it is the summer so we do have a lot of air flow which dries them up faster. I am fallen in LOVE with the new Temping Indulgences line. They are more expensive but they have a much stronger scent. I LOVE the Red Velvet cake! I will be buying more of these in the future. They certainly help keep room smelling good. They do seem to help "kill" odors and not just mask them.

I have one in my bedroom, no odor whatsoever. It is opened

Comments about Renuzit Adjustable Air Fresheners:

Very disatisfied. I have 4 of these in my home; one in my bedroom. I picked them up thinking that these would work quite well. I was wrong. I wish I would have had something good to say about it...but not today

Adjustable air freshener yes, long lasting no

from Houston, TX

Comments about Renuzit Adjustable Air Fresheners:

There are a lot of ways to freshen the air in your home but some of them can be quite expensive. **Renuzit Adjustable Air Freshener **is an inexpensive alternative to potpourri, candles, air freshener sprays, and plug ins.

What do I like about **Renuzit Adjustable Air Freshener? **

- it is inexpensive

- nice scents the apple cinnamon is one of my favorites but my husband keeps buying the ocean breeze so I guess we know which one he likes

- versatile I can put them in my car, closet or any other room in the house.

- easy to use just pop the top and push it up to be open as little or as much as you want

What don't I like about **Renuzit Adjustable Air Freshener? **

- they aren't that attractive so I have to try to hide them in places

- the scent just doesn't last long. If I open it all the way to spread the scent then it is gone in a pretty short period of tme. If I don't then sure it lasts but no one can smell it.

- not eco friendly

So, here's the deal on **Renuzit Adjustable Air Freshener. **It can be used in small rooms or bathrooms, but you need to buy more than just one. There are great coupons available for them and a good variety, just don't count on them to be your main air freshener.