4.8
Flowers and Gift Websites
GiftBasketsOverseas.com

GiftBasketsOverseas.com

4.8

Really very good first time experience

from New York, NY

Pros

Cons

Comments about GiftBasketsOverseas.com:

I am a new customer and tried such service of gifting internationally for the first time. The recipient was friend travelling from India to Switzerland. Wanted to gift on a very short notice to hotel in Switzerland. Great customer support. I made sure for the delivery date before ordering and the same was nearly confirmed by the support centre over live chat. Very nice service and the delivery was made in time. Would definitely continue gifting on such future occasions for my friends residing overseas.
        The gifts were exactly identical to pictures seen on the product page.

Different treats in one basket!

Comments about GiftBasketsOverseas.com:

This gift basket contains many delicious food and treats. Omg, i love this gift so...much because it has all my favorite foods in it. I hope many people buy this cause it would be a great gift for your dad or mom or grandparent. It has also a great basket you can keep(: I hope you buy this! This company is really smart and a reliable service. This is the only company i buy from for gift baskets(:

excellent and reliable delivery service

from Centreville, VA

Comments about GiftBasketsOverseas.com:

I have used them many times and they always provided excellent and reliable service. The only time that I had a complaint about a damaged item it was replaced the next day and I was happy with their communication and swift response to the problem.

real professionals in the business!

from Hobart, WA

Comments about GiftBasketsOverseas.com:

It's really great how guys from Gift Baskets Overseas kept me updated about everything what was going on with my order on a daily bases. They handled my order with a real professionalism and I am pleased I returned to their website for the best possible service.

A company to trust!

from Garland, UT

Comments about GiftBasketsOverseas.com:

My first order from the company was a wedding bouquet for my sister who was getting married in Denmark. Guys from customer support readily answered all my questions and even helped me to choose a wedding arrangement (the choice was so huge that I couldn’t make up my mind). I always use their service since and they hold out their helping hand to me many times.

company different from others in a good way

from Dallas, TX

Comments about GiftBasketsOverseas.com:

What I liked about this company is that they delivered exactly what I needed. I’ve used some companies before but you know they have such a tendency to replace the shown gifts with others of lower quality. Gift Baskets is the different. I made some orders already and have no complaints. Ordered was delivered at the appointed time.

gift baskets of great quality

from Denver, CO

Comments about GiftBasketsOverseas.com:

I have used several times the GiftBasketsOverseas.com site services and i can say that the delivery of the service is very good. date of delivery are always respected, quality of gifts are very good, and more than that, the following of the order is made and is perfect.I wanted to congratulate the good services of this company.

professional service in every possible way

from New York, NY

Comments about GiftBasketsOverseas.com:

Friendly staff with great communication, they deliver a very high quality product with very fast delivery. A friendly team of real professionals and was very happy to do business with them, I highly recommend their business, and will gladly use their services again in the future

Excellent Gift Baskets worldwide!

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about GiftBasketsOverseas.com:

I used Gift Baskets Overseas for a company gift to a client in Germany and was very happy with their service. Delivery was prompt and their prices were reasonable for a corporate gift. Although I didn't use their corporate services for sending the gift it is nice to know they are setup to handle custom gifts for companies.

Fast, responsible and creative gift delivery service

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about GiftBasketsOverseas.com:

I used GiftBasketsoverseas for several times already to send gifts and flowers to my girlfriend in Russia. I definitely recommend this gift delivery service to everyone.

Rgds