3.8

Garnier Fructis Fortifying 2 In 1 Shampoo & Conditioner

3.8

Pros

Cons

My hair was stronger after just one use

I was looking for a hair care product that will make my hair stronger and healthier. This is where I found it. Garnier Fructis Fortifying 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner is a great Product. I saved time because it is 2 products in one. After one use my hair was stronger, shinier, and healthier. Also it smells great. Like Pears. :) I would recommend this to family and friends.

Instead of fixing the damage, Garnier made it worse

At first I loved the Garnier Fructis 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner for Dry/Damaged Hair. I bought it because I have very frizzy hair that gets very dry in the winter. The first couple of times I used this product it worked great. But, after about a month of use my hair started to get worse. When I went to get my hair cut, the stylist took one look at my hair after washing and it told me to stop using the product. She said that it was damaging my hair instead of helping it. It turned out that gunk from the shampoo/conditioner was getting stuck to my hair (no matter how many times I tried to wash and comb it out), leaving my hair sticky. It looked like I constantly had dandruff. I stopped using this Garnier product and within a couple of days my hair was all better.

Great shampoo for the price

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fortifying 2 In 1 Shampoo & Conditioner:

I bought this shampoo after watching the commercials (over and over again) and also liking the bright green bottle. It smells great! I believe every product from Garnier Fructis smells amazing! Not too strong at all and just the right amount of femininity. Immediately after the first use, I noticed my hair was much more manageable and seemed to be a lot smoother and silkier. For me, this is difficult to achieve having thick, coarse, wavy hair. But I was pleasantly surprised! However I did notice after a month or so of using it, my hair began turning flat and a bit frizzy at the ends, so once the shampoo bottle was empty I decided on purchasing a different brand.

It did work wonders for the first month but afterwards my hair turned flat and frizzy at the ends

I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo! It is definitely ranked high up on my list of one of the best smelling shampoos I have ever used.

Conditioner doesn't work as well when it's with a 2 in 1

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fortifying 2 In 1 Shampoo & Conditioner:

I really like Garnier Fructis products, so in an effort to save time, I purchased Garnier Fructis Fortifying 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner in the past. Although it still smelled great, like Garnier Fructis always does, I was disappointed in the conditioner part of the product. My hair stayed knotty after I used this product, and it was hard to get a brush thru my hair. I came to the conclusion that no matter what 2 in 1 brand I purchase it will not work on my very thick, long hair.

The shampoo portion was effective at keeping my hair smelling nice and in keeping my hair clean. It did not cause my hair to get oily, and it did not dry out my scalp. The conditioner did not work well on my hair. It did not get rid of the tangles, and, if I continued to use this product, I would still need to apply a separate conditioner.

This smells identical to any other Garnier Fructis shampoo or conditioner. It smells great, is not overwhelming, and it keeps your hair smelling nice all day long.

Doesn't quite do the trick

from Richmond VA

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fortifying 2 In 1 Shampoo & Conditioner:

I wasn't quite as pleased with this product as I expected to be. I usually love 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioners, and I prefer them for their convenience and space-saving properties. I have used other Garnier products in the past and I have generally liked them just fine, so I thought I would give this 2-in-1 a try. Ultimately, it just didn't quite do the trick. I felt that my hair was becoming greasier at an earlier time than it usually did, so I decided to stop using it after a while. It's a shame because it did smell nice, but it just didn't do the trick for my hair.

It was fine for a few days, but then the buildup began and it left my hair feeling unclean again before it should have. This would be fine if I just needed something for the odd wash here and there, but it just wasn't good for me for a long-term shampoo/conditioner.

The scent of this product was really nice. It has a nice, summery aroma.

Not as great as it seems.

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fortifying 2 In 1 Shampoo & Conditioner:

Though it did help my hair a lot more than the average shampoo it only had significant effect on my hair after a month or two of using it. Though a very productive and neutral smelling hair product the the time it takes to live up to its claims makes it so you have to buy more to keep up the effect. Still its not the worse shampoo i've ever used and is frequently on sale at RiteAid.

Great smell, but dried my hair out

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fortifying 2 In 1 Shampoo & Conditioner:

I was quite disappointed in this 2 in 1 shampoo product from Garnier Fructis. I have loved other things from this brand but this item was a fail for me. The packing is great, lightweight and attractive, although I find all Garnier Fructis products difficult to open! I love the smell of this shampoo, I think it smells so clean and fresh, it makes your hair smell good bit only freshly washed but for a few days afterwards! It is a very deep cleaning shampoo which I do like, and combined with the conditioner I thought my hair and scalp would still stay moisturized. It worked well for a week or so and then I noticed my hair drying out. It gave it a rough texture, I had more frizziness than usual, and just did not moisturize it enough. Overall I think it is a decent drugstore shampoo, it was just too drying for my long slash curly hair. I recommend using with a separate conditioner and I do not think this is a true 2 in 1 product.

Wasnt crazy about Garnier shampoo and conditioner

from Forest City, MO

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fortifying 2 In 1 Shampoo & Conditioner:

I really wasnt crazy about this shampoo.  Seen it on tv and I thought it looked good.  Tried it and didnt care for it.  The shampoo seemed like it was not as thick compared to other shampoos and it took more of it.  The smell was nice and the price wasnt that bad.  I didnt think that it made my hair stronger as advertised.

Garnier Fructis Is wonderful!

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fortifying 2 In 1 Shampoo & Conditioner:

I've always had long, thick, coarse hair and finding the right conditioner was always a struggle. The conditioner would work and it's like my hair would become amune to it.

I read and heard alot about Garnier and saw so many ads, thinking maybe I should just give it a try. I was glad to see that it wasn't expensive and that there was a large selection of types. I needed something that wouldn't weigh my hair down and make it feel greasy as if I'd never washed and something to help take out the frizz.

This product definately made me smile. It was easy to get the product out of the bottle, and with arthritis and fibromyalgia, this can be a common issue with the bottles at times. I noticed results the first time I used it. My hair was soft right after rinsing it out and I could run my fingers thru my hair without it pulling. My hair didn't feel heavy or greasy and it smelled wonderful. I finally found the one product that lasts and I will only use this product.

Hair Help

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fortifying 2 In 1 Shampoo & Conditioner:

This inexpensive product is very good at what it does.  Mr. Fishy works at a very labor intensive job.  So sweat and dust dulls out Mr. Fish's hair leaving it dry and damaged.  Garnier 2 in 1 repair some of the abuse and makes Mr. Fishy's hair look good again.  Mr. Fishy also likes the 2 in 1 convenience wash and condition in one step.

garnier fructis is definitely hair care done right.

from Bronx, NY

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fortifying 2 In 1 Shampoo & Conditioner:

I have dry, frizzy, damaged and colored hair.. I feel that out of all the products ive ever used in my life, the only ones that ever seem to make a longer lasting difference are the garnier fructice products... i especially love using the leave in conditioner after using the shampoo and conditioner. it leave my hair extremely manageable, untangled, non-frizzy  and it also smells great.

Must have product in the winter months

from Henderson, KY

Comments about Garnier Fructis Fortifying 2 In 1 Shampoo & Conditioner:

Garnier Fructis, for tifying 2 In 1 Shampoo & Conditioner, for Dry or Damaged Hair is a must have in the winter months. This product helps to keep hair looking clean and manageable, less frizzy and looking great. As a consumer with scalp psoriasis this product helps keep my hair looking great and less flaky. Wonderful product!!!