Other Misc. Vitamins:

GNC Vitamin B complex

GNC B-Complex--Boost Your Energy without Caffeine

from Toms River, NJ

Comments about GNC Vitamin B complex:

I've been personally taking GNC's B-Complex for about a year.  Until I decided to try writing reviews, I didn't even think about how my life has changed since taking this supplement--it just happened!   Before, all I could think about during the day was, "I can't wait to go to sleep."   Now, even with work and school and being almost 60 years old, I only sleep at night--no more naps in the middle of the day!

Another problem I've had pretty much all of my life is depression.  I was prescribed more than one anti-depressant and all I got were nightmares and when I ran out of them, became violently ill (my doctor didn't tell me you can't just stop taking them).   Well, I weaned myself off of them as soon as I could.  I had taken other B Vitamin supplements and didn't really notice any change, but since I've been taking GNC's B Complex, I do feel much better, both physically and mentally.  I would recommend this product to anyone who wishes to be more energetic or lighten their mood (after all, B Vitamins are a must for everyone's health).

I've also read in the past that schizophrenia is linked to B Vitamin deficiency.

B-Comlex gives you energy.

from Branford, CT

Comments about GNC Vitamin B complex:

GNC Vitamin B- Complex is a great product. I have been using it for years with onlu positive results. I've tried other B-Complexes, some more expensive, but GNC has the competition in quality, price, and effectiveness. I would highly recommend this product.

nourish me!

from Hayward, CA

Comments about GNC Vitamin B complex:

as a bachelor my eating habits are terrible...lots of frozen dinners and pazza and not a lot of friuts and vegatables. everyone know someone like me needs a daily multiple vitiams, but i believe what really helps keep me so healthy is the GNC  B vitamin complex that supplements my daily vitamin.

as we get older we need all the help we can get.

Great for depression and low energy!

from Cleveland, TN

Comments about GNC Vitamin B complex:

I had finally gotten sober, after many years of drinking, I had 1 year clean. After the first year, I was still feeling a lot of depression. I went to a doctor. He tried one anti-depressant after another to no avail. I had no energy and didn't want to get out of bed.

A friend of mine recommended GNC's brand of B-Complex vitamins. The change was amazing and I have been using them ever since. I take one every day. I have energy and I don't get into bed except to sleep at night. This may not work for everyone. I have even tried different brands that were cheaper and some more expensive. I have not found one yet that works as well as these. They are worth the 7.99 for 50 capsules. Sometimes you can even buy and get one half price.

That was 18 years ago and I am still energetic and living my life to the fullest. What an Amazing product! Way to go GNC!

B-Complex is the way to go!

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about GNC Vitamin B complex:

You know that feeling of sluggishness that comes out of nowehere during the middle of the day? It always used to bring me down and my friends took a notice to it whenever I'd get really tired out of the blue.

I went down to GNC where the sales associate couldn't have been nicer! I explained to him my problem and he explained to me the wonders of the B vitamins. This are not your average vitamins, let me tell you!

As soon as I started taking the B-Complex I started to notice a difference. I wasn't getting sleepy anymore in the middle of the day, I had more energy to go out and do things and I just felt all around better. This things work like magic! I don't know what I would've done without them. I thought that B vitamins where just something that came in a bundle that we tossed down in the morning with our breakfast like kids do. I had no idea it would have the impact on me that it did.

So if you're feeling tired or sluggish, B-Complex is the way to go and it's worth the money!