Other Microwave Ovens:
General Electric
PEM31SMSS
GE Profile Spacemaker Countertop Microwave Oven

General ElectricGE Profile Spacemaker Countertop Microwave Oven

Bought this for my den, I love it!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about General Electric GE Profile Spacemaker Countertop Microwave Oven:

I bought this microwave for my den and I think it is wonderful! It is definitely good for small spaces and offers a lot of options. I am in love with the sensor that adjusts cooking time to more evenly heat up the food! It is especially accommodating for small dishes. This microwave is a little on the expensive side, but definitely well worth the money. I use it in our den especially for snack foods like popcorn, cheese dip, etc. I would definitely recommend this product if you need a fantastic, but smaller microwave for small counter spaces. If you have the extra money, this is the perfect purchase for that purpose.

I have never had an issue with the performance of this microwave. It has always performed at top levels and I love it.

Settings/Features
This microwave has all the features of a regular microwave and then some! It offers a sensor cooking feature that adjusts the temperature to cook your food better!

• Settings/Features:

Reliable

We have purchased several items from the GE profile brand, including the microwave and have been very satisfied

This Microwave performs great. The panel is easy to read and buttons are easy to use

Settings/Features
There are a number of setting available with this model. I recommend reading the manual to get the full idea of all that this microwave can do.

We microwave a bowel of water with vinegar and the everything comes off with the wipe of a sponge with ease. The stainless parts on the front do get fingerprints on them but that's just the nature of stainless

My small children can work with this microwave with ease, although I do not recommend it.

This holds up against the abuse of two young children and still looks like new

The design fits well with the rest of our appliances in the kitchen. No matter if you are traditional or contemporary it should compliment the space

• Settings/Features: