Other Kitchen Ranges:
GE 30 In. Gas Range -

GE 30 In. Gas Range -

from Dallas, TX

Comments about GE 30 In. Gas Range -:

I absolutely love the design and function of the GE 30 Inch Gas Range JGB870SETSS. It is like no other stove and oven combo that I have ever owned. I'm a huge fan of gas, as it seems easier to cook at precise temperatures. The flames burn evenly even on the highest settings, so I never worry about them scorching my pots and pans.
The "precise simmer" feature is one of my favorites because I always seem to have trouble keeping burners at the right temperature to truly simmer. I either bring them back to a boil or turn it down too low. It's as though the manufacturers at GE actually listened to what people needed in their kitchen when they designed this stove.
The double oven with the smaller convection oven has solved my dilemma of wanting to heat and cook small items without turning on my entire oven, which I feel like is a huge waste of power and heat. The convection oven cooks my food quickly and evenly. It's perfect for smaller meals.
The range is sleek and modern looking with just a bit of vintage appeal. I love how it looks in my kitchen, but more importantly, I love how it functions.
The self-clean feature is wonderful, as my family always drips and drops things under the oven burner. The self-clean mechanism has greatly reduced my scrubbing time!

Temperature Control
This range is more accurate than my own attempts at temperature control.

Heat Distribution
Extremely even heating

Looks amazing and works great

Love the self-clean feature