Other Microwave Ovens:
GE 1000 Watt 1.3 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven 1358WL

GE 1000 Watt 1.3 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven 1358WL

The Best Microwave I've ever owned!

from Junction City, OR

Comments about GE 1000 Watt 1.3 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven 1358WL:

Pros: It works great, inexpensive, easy to use/read number pads, great size and power.

Features: Child-safety lock, touch control panel & display, Auto-defrost button.

Cons: It's heavy.

Our microwaves in the past have all been relatively cheap, and none of them have worked as well as our GE. Our food cooks or reheats quickly and evenly, the kids can pop popcorn with no problems- kernels are always all popped. I can defrost burger, chicken or pork chops in under 5 minutes, "bake" a potato in 6-7 minutes and heat up a bowl of soup or a vegetable as a side for dinner in under a minute. Those are quick, convenient times to get dinner, lunch or even breakfast on the table fast.

The size is perfect for our counter top. It doesn't take up a lot of space and fits perfectly. It's easy to clean or wipe up spills and splatters, thanks to the wide opening. The easy to read front panel and number buttons make it easy to use. It also has a quick 30 second button for reheating your cup of coffee. For me, that's excellent!

The one problem I have with my microwave is that it is heavy, so to move it to wipe the counter underneath, can be a pain, but in my opinion, it's worth it to have a good, reliable microwave.