Other Microwave Ovens:
GE
JES1290SK
GE 1000 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven

GE 1000 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven

I would not be without my microwave oven

from Owatonna, MN

Comments about GE 1000 Watt 1.2 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

I received my microwave oven for Christmas from my son.  It is so much more than a microwave oven.  The microwave part of the oven has the usual features which are on a touch pad.  It has time cook, defrost , power temperature, express cook, reheat, popcorn, and beverage.  I especially like the reheat feature on the microwave because you can select to reheat meat, pasta, pizza slices, a plate of leftovers, sauce, or vegetables and it reheats it at the right temperature to get it hot without drying out the food.  It also has a convection oven for cooking, where a fan circulates the heated air throughout the oven for browning and it keeps the interior moist.  There is also a combination microwave and convection feature which cooks the food fast and the air circulates to brown the food.  There is also a grill feature, which makes delicious grilled meat.  I do not need another oven with this microwave because it does everything.  I made a 20# turkey in it for Thanksgiving and it was delicious.