Other Cat Foods:

Cons

My Cat is a Fussy Cat but Loves Fussie Cat Food

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about Fussie Cat Premium Canned Cat Food:

My cat is very, very picky and generally I only give him dried cat food on the advice of his vet. I find that my cat gets very tierd of eating the same old dry food all the time and turns his nose up at it. He is fussy! So when I saw the name Fussie Cat food, I had to try it. The ingredients are really good and are real meat, tuna and shrimp and not some chemical mixture you can't pronounce. It is a really healthy cat food. When I opened the can, he ran right over and devoured the whole can. It comes in a big variety of flavors and I saw about eight different flavors in the store. He really liked all the flavors of the food that I bought. His coat looked shiny and he was full of energy! The food is good for adult cats as well as kittens as it is easy to chew and digest. He has not had any stomach problems on this food. It is good for indoor or outdoor cats . I would recommend this cat food as the ingredients are very healthy and the price is very reasonable. There are many flavors and you will be sure to find one that your cat enjoys.

Affordable Quality Canned Cat Food

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Fussie Cat Premium Canned Cat Food:

This is a good quality canned cat food that is packed with nutrition. It's mostly meat, as you can see from the first ingredient on the list, which is exactly what a cat needs nutritiously speaking. What I love about Fussie Cat Premium Tuna with Shrimp Formula is that it is an affordable choice for cats. I can find it online much cheaper than I buy it anywhere else, depending on the site.

Quality of Ingredients
The first ingredient in Fussie Cat Premium Tuna with Shrimp Formula canned cat food is tuna. Then, water sufficient for processing, mussel, sunflower seed oil, a few other products that i even eat in my food like carrageenan, guar gum, and different vitamins. It's an excellent can of cat food for the price. Online I can buy it for about fifty cents a can. I highly recommend it, it's great deal for good nutrition for your cat.

Flavor Selection
All three of my cats love this flavor. They can smell it in the next room when I open a can and always come running to where I am.

Great Brand

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Fussie Cat Premium Canned Cat Food:

I have tried numerous different brands of premium, grain free canned food on my cats since we went grain free recently. This particular flavor was not destined to be a favorite.

They seemed to enjoy the other flavors in the line but this was just not a hit. I can understand, frankly, as it is very stinky. They just walked by, took a sniff, and kept on walking!

If your cats like fish then this would be a great product for them as it is simply tuna and shrimp in a light sauce. Everything actually looks quite good. My cats simply just do not like fish.

The small three ounce can is expensive, but when you take into consideration the high quality ingredients the value is there and it is well worth the expense to provide the best nutrition.

The product is a quality product with excellent ingredients that I feel comfortable feeding to my cats and I highly recommend the brand, and this flavor if, again, your cats enjoy fish.

• Flavor Selection:

A Small can packed with delicious healthy goodness for your cat

Comments about Fussie Cat Premium Canned Cat Food:

It's a small can, but it's full of premium tuna and shrimp that's excellent nutrition for your cat. This is not your traditional processed cat food. This is real tuna and shrimp that could have come from the canned meat isle of your grocery store. We're talking human grade food for your cat.
If you love your cats, check the ingredients label and feed them the best your budget will allow. Real food, made for cats definitely makes a big difference in their appearance and their overall health.

Quality of Ingredients
The first few ingredients tell the story, real tuna, water for processing, shrimp, sunflower oil.
Real food definitely makes a big difference, particularly when dealing with older cats. My two eight plus year old cats have more energy and softer, brighter, overall better looking fur that ever before. We are what we eat. Let's make sure our cats are eating the best food we can offer them.

Flavor Selection
There are at least 10 varieties with chicken or tuna as one of top three ingredients. My cats love all the ones I've tried so far.