Other Microwave Ovens:

Frigidaire 1.6 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven

I find it easy to use.

from Brooksville, FL

Comments about Frigidaire 1.6 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

***I love the easy use of my Frigidaire micro wave. It comes with buttons to use for easy defrost and warming up the food as to not over cook it. The sensors work almost all the time I have used it. I am glad it comes in white so it is easy to clean. The flush buttons make it easy to clean and easy to use. I have been known to walk away for the stove, oven, and micro wave with out checking on the food. One touch of the button to sense the cooking time has made my live a lot easier. When using the Frigidaire micro wave it will ask you questions that are very easy to follow. It was reasonable for what it did at the time. I have owned it for 3 years and have no problem.***

Love this microwave!

from Peachland, NC

Comments about Frigidaire 1.6 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

Have had microwave almost 4 yrs never had one problem out of it. It came with glass turntable, charcoal filter system, & two roasting racks. It works like a dream cooks food quickly & evenly. The defrost feature is the best i've seen. It can be used over range or on counter top. One touch popcorn cooking. Plenty of room. You can roast & bake in it also.