Other Shampoos:
Frederic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo

Frederic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Does everything it says it will - leaves my hair soft and shiny

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo:

I love this shampoo - my sister snagged me a free sample and then I was hooked. It makes my hair smell great, and leaves it clean and very soft and shiny, just as it promises. It is also very gentle and doesn't take much, so it lasts a very long time. Which is great since it is a little pricey even at big chain retail stores. But I don't hesitate to keep buying it since it works so well. The ingredients are pretty straightforward - a mixture of typical shampoo additives and lots of natural, healthy ingredients. I love the effect of the olive oil. I also use the same brand conditioner and occasionally use the glossing cream for styling purposes.

My hair is always squeaky clean after use, and dries quickly into a soft and glossy sheen. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I usually let my hair air dry, which cuts down a little on the shine, but when I use my hair dryer and flat iron my hair is super glossy and easy to style.

The smell is fantastic! It smells clean and fresh and has no irritating fruity or flowery stuff.

Great clean feeling

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo:

Great smelling shampoo that keeps your hair in great shape. It is a little bit expensive but you pay for quality. I love the feeling of my scalp after the shampoo is washed out because it feels clean and my hair is so soft after the wash.

Does a great job of cleaning your hair and makes it look fantastic.

By far the best smelling shampoo I've used

For Hair that Feels "Clean"

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo:

This shampoo is kind of boring for me. I'm a huge fan of the Fekkai line, my favourites including his shea butter line and color care line... But this one just didn't do it for me. If you want a shampoo that is going to have a clarifying feel on your hair and leave a nice shine, then this would be a pretty decent choice. But for me, that's all it seems to do . I like shampoo that dramatically improves my hair. This one doesn't seem to change my hair that much at all. The smell is very clean, with a touch of sweetness, which is nice, but it doesn't really linger on the hair too long, and for me, that is something that I like in a shampoo - I want anybody that gets close to be able to smell that my hair is clean and fresh. For a shampoo of this price, I would just expect it to do more. Don't get me wrong, it is a good shampoo. But you could probably get one at a way better price that gives you the same results.

I'm in love!

from ND

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo:

I have received several free samples of the Fekkai Glossing collection and I eagerly await the day that more free samples are advertised! I will RUN to get them. I have thin, very fine hair that tends to the oily side. I can't go days between washing my hair. From one day to the next it's oily as can be at the roots. I blow dry my hair a few days a week and when I do, it usually looks and feels a little dry. I used the Fekkai Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner on a day that I blow-dried my hair and WOW what a great hair day that was! Usually, when I get a new shampoo/conditioner sample in the mail, I try it and my hair is basically the same as when I use any other shampoo/conditioner. But not with Fekkai. With Fekkai, I can actually see and feel a difference! My hair looks shiny and feels soft, not like straw after I dried it. It looks shiny but not oily, which is the real key--many conditioners add shine by adding oil. This smells great and feels great. I love this product. I only wish it weren't SO expensive. I can't justify paying for this at such an outrageous price, even though I do like the results.

A very nice product

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo:

I got free samples of this product. Wasn't sure how it would work, but looked forward to trying it. I was totally amazed when I applied the shampoo that it had the scent of the original Herbel Esscence shampoo. I don't know how many of you remember the emerald green thick luxorious shampoo from way back when but that scent is one I have always missed. This product does not weigh the hair down. I didn't notice that it made a ton of difference with shine, and I was a little disapointed with the amount of lather this product produced, and it had a strange feel to it. But all in all I think that this will be in my line up of hair care products in the future just for the scent alone. It's definately worth a try just for that experience!

Frederic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo is great for my hair!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo:

I have enjoyed some Frederic Fekkai products and have completely disliked others, but so far I love this shampoo and his Salon Technician Color Care Shampoo too.

**Frederic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo** has a slightly herbal/botanical scent that I actually don't mind. I tend to prefer fruity and non-floral scents, but this herbal scent is very doable. I like the way this shampoo lathered, but when I rinsed it out, it left my hair feeling a little straw-like, so I was afraid it would leave my hair in bad condition when it dried. Well, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that my hair was in great condition after using conditioner and blow drying my hair. In fact, it was super shiny!

**Frederic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo** not only left my hair with great shine, but it cleaned it very well too. My only complaint is that this product contains parabens. Since this product gets rinsed off and not rubbed into my skin like body lotion, I'll let it slide.

I love this shampoo!

from Titusville, FL

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo:

I received a bottle of Fekkai Glossing Shampoo free from BzzAgent. I wasn't expecting too much, I've tried many kinds of shampoos in varying price ranges, but this shampoo was amazing. I color my hair every three weeks and many shampoos leave my hair feeling stripped and dry and looking a little dull. Fekkai Glossing Shampoo left my hair feeling super soft and gave it a brilliant shine. I also think the smell is awesome, I would describe it as a light lemon grass scent. I use it with the Fekkai Glossing Conditioner and Glossing Cream, I found this combination to greatly improve the feel and look of my hair. Since switching I get compliments on my hair almost daily. Definitely worth the extra money.

From Frizzy to Fabulous!

from Wylie, TX

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo:

I loved this shampoo and conditioner. I got a sample from BzzAgent.com. My hair went from dry and frizzy to soft and shiny! My only complaint about the product is that I am going to run out of conditioner before I run out of shampoo. Even though they are small size bottles (8oz.) they will last a long time. It doesn't take a lot of shampoo to suds up! Everone keeps commenting on how great my hair looks and begs me to tell them what I've done!

For silky smooth hair

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo:

I decided that I wanted to try a different shampoo. I went into Bath & Body Works and the sales associate suggested I tried the Fredrick Fekaii line. I had heard about him before in a magazine so I thought what the heck. I actually bought a kit to try it all..there is a glossing shampoo, conditioner, and a glossing cream. My hair is very over-processed and dry, and I have natural wave to it (but like to keep it straightend). I went home and the next day I tried the shampoo.The texture left me questionable if it would leave my hair too greasey, but it didn't. It just takes a small amount and I felt a difference immediatly after rinsing my hair. I followed up with the conditioner  (which I would defiantly recommend, it is great as well) then after drying my hair took a pea sized amount of the glossing cream and ran it through my hair as the girl told me too. My hair looked about 50% better I would say, and as time went on and I used it , it looked a lot better.The price was not too bad since it only takes a little bit.Two thumbs up for this product!

Really good product

from Union City, CA

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Glossing Shampoo:

I've used a LOT of different shampoos in the past, and I was never quite happy with any of them. I have brittle, highlighted hair, and I hated how typical color-treated shampoos didn't clean very well, or cleaned so well that they stripped out the color.

I was really amazed to find the results of my hair after i used this shampoo. It's a light shampoo that lathers easily and cleanses thoroughly. The Olive Oil Extract leaves hair glossy, gleaming with highlights. It does not leave it oily or greasy. I m glad i bought this shampoo. I came across the sample of it at first and tried it out thinking it was one of the expensive shampoos but wasnt worth it. But boy was i wrong. The first time i used it, i got compliments from my friends that i looked totally different and that my hair actually seemed to come to life. I had colored brittle hair. This stuff is amazing and makes it manageable and keeps it from frizzing out. It actually weighs down ur hair and gives shine and bouncy.

Because of the price, I bought something less expensive, but not cheap, when I finished the bottle. Instantly my hair looked less full and wasn't quite as manageable and I had my first bad hair day in a long while. After finishing that other brand (it starts and ends with an "A" and is famous for its natural ingredients) I broke down and bought this shampoo again.

I will definitely recommend using this shampoo if ur hair is colored, without shine and is brittle.