Other Wines:

Francis Ford Coppola Winery - Rosso , Red Wine

Nice inexpensive red wine

from Astoria, NY

Comments about Francis Ford Coppola Winery - Rosso , Red Wine:

I stubbled across this and gave it a try.  Love it.  I'm a huge fan of the coppola wines, but most are more expensive than what i want to spend on a "dinner" wine.  The Rosso is a smooth blend wine that goes great with just about everything, or drinking by itself.  And it doesn't break the bank.  I enjoy bringing this to a party to share or enjoying it with dinner.

Good red wine for a limited budget

from Yuma, AZ

Comments about Francis Ford Coppola Winery - Rosso , Red Wine:

My husband originally bought this wine for me so I could try a Coppola wine.  We had read an article explaining his new venture in wine making.  I am just learning about wine but was impressed with this one.  I enjoyed the flavor and it was a great complement to our meal.

excellent choice

from Southington, OH

Comments about Francis Ford Coppola Winery - Rosso , Red Wine:

this bottle is always a success, because the Zinfandel is not very known in France. So the surprise is great. This is a very good wine, and taken as a whole this wine is also easy "understandable" even for those who are not expert in wine, this clealy contributes to share a very good moment with your friends and family. I really do believe that this wine is very competitive compared to French wine (of the same "class"). I would therefore highly recommend it ! ...and I apologize for my English...Matthieu, (Nantes, France)

Coppola Rosso is what I would expect to find in Little Italy.

from Gulf Shores, AL

Comments about Francis Ford Coppola Winery - Rosso , Red Wine:

I am not a wine student or a world traveler but I lived in New York City for years and like to go check out the small restaurants in Little Italy. This wine tastes just like I would expect the table wine would taste at a place where the food is going to be a knock out. Not complicated...smooth and gentle like a warm afternoon.

Ahh Coppola, may I have another drink of that Chardonay!!!

from Gastonia, NC

Comments about Francis Ford Coppola Winery - Rosso , Red Wine:

Butter, melt it and pour it down my throat. That is what this Chardonay is. Butter and earth. Love it!! Not sure about the Rosso, but this winery does good wine, for a good price. Easy to drink and sell, a winner with everyone. So Coppola, do you have any more of that Chardonay!!