Other Food Processors:

Pros

Cons

Small but might

Comments about Food Network 3-Cup Mini Food Processor & Chopper:

I love this mini food processor by Food Network. It has been a work horse for me and gotten many tedious jobs done in seconds. I have used it to grate cheese for enchiladas, shred carrots for carrot cake, and to make homemade baby food. I have never even thought about buying a full sized food processor with this little gadget handy. The only tricky part of the food processor is getting in on the base correctly. It can be a little hard to line everything up, but one you do it a few times, it is not too bad. I have had a few issues with big chunks of carrots not going into the machine and just spinning around and around on top of the blade, right under the lid. Other than these little issues, this has been a consistently great tool in my kitchen. It cleans well and the cord can be wrapped up under the base for easy storage. All in all, this machine has saved me hundreds of hours of prep work for meals!

Pretty and Works Well

from New Baltimore, MI

Comments about Food Network 3-Cup Mini Food Processor & Chopper:

A very handsome food processor (comes in red), since it's a mini, it's easier to store and looks better if you leave it on the counter. Chops and purees very well. I probably wouldn't recommend for someone who would use it for larger meals, as the capacity and blades and smaller. I haven't noticed any chunks left behind as long as I let it run long enough. I haven't made anything more complicated than salsa, but it comes with a recipe pamphlet, which is useful for people new to a food processor (like me). It has as many settings as I would think you would ever need on a food processor, and definelty is a great alternative to a blender for meals.

Good for Small Jobs

from Warren, OH

Comments about Food Network 3-Cup Mini Food Processor & Chopper:

I ordered this small Food Network food processor last year when Kohls had a great deal on it. I've been using it a few times a month, and I love it for small jobs. While it is "3 cups", I personally can only really fit 1.5 cups of food in them before I feel like it would be easier to empty it and then continue on. It is very powerful, and I love the safety feature that it doesn't turn on until everything is lined up and locked into place. Since I have limited space in my kitchen, this appliance has been perfect for us, because it slides easily back into my cabinet! It has also been very easy to clean, another plus. I definitely recommend this for anyone wanting a small food processor.

• Ease of Assembly:

A lot of power, not a lot of precision.

from Yorktown Heights, NY

Comments about Food Network 3-Cup Mini Food Processor & Chopper:

I bought this for a great price on sale- cant complain about that! I was looking for a small food processor to cut some prep time- and it does just that. The shredding plate doesnt work as well as I wished, but the other areas work just fine. It chops herbs, garlic, onion, etc just how i wanted. I had a mini processor before that I didnt love- and one great improvement in the FN processor is the larger bowl. I can get a lot more done without having to empty out so often. It is easy to clean and very easy to store because of its size. Overall a great addition to the kitchen- you will find many ways to use this to make your life easier!

Power
For a small processor it packs a lot of power.

Safety
You have to lock it just right in order for it to start.

Ease of Assembly
Very easy, although once every while locking it all into place can take a try or two.

Just watch the sharp blade- but otherwise you can soak the parts and get it cleaned pretty easily.

Ive had it about a year now and it works just like day 1.

Small and mighty!

from Bridgeport, CT

Comments about Food Network 3-Cup Mini Food Processor & Chopper:

I really like the food network 3 cup mini food processor and chopper. Besides food network being my favorite tv channel- the item works really well. One of the best features is the small size. I am in a tiny condo and I don't have room for many large appliances. This does a great job for the things I need done. If I need to chop some veggies for dinner or mince some garlic- this processor will do it in minutes. The blades are sharp and it has no problem chopping through harder items such as ginger or root vegetables. It always chops evenly and it never mushes up more delicate items like greens or tomatoes. It is easy to use with only 2 buttons to press and three different blades. It also has a stopper so that nothing comes out of the top while using. You can even make sald dressings or hummas because it has a liquid reserve that will gradually add the liquid.