Other Children's Vitamins:

Flintstones Complete Gummies

Pros

Cons

Flintstones Gummies Vitamins are awesome

The Flintstones Gummies Vitamins are really good choice for vitamins. They're really easy to take and I actually WANT to take these daily. They're colorful and actually taste pretty darn good. They don't taste bad like some other vitamin brands I've had which is really good because now since they taste good I don't mind eating them at all and this way I don't forget. I like to have more when I feel I'm getting sick so that It would hopefully help my immune system fight off any sickness, cold, or cough that I might be getting. I haven't gotten sick too many times since starting to take these vitamins. Hopefully it's because of the vitamins, but I'm not certain of their effect. But I do take them daily and it seems to be a good source of Vitamins A, C, D, E , B6, and B12. These vitamins are packed and are a good value for such a great tasting product. I recommend these vitamins to anyone looking to buy.

Not bad, but not dentist recommended either.

These vitamins would have gotten a better score, but they were deep-sixed by the the dentist.

My wife and I got these for our kids when then they were just old enough to start taking vitamins---besides the little infant droppers that you're supposed to use until age 2. We thought that the gummy style would make the kids think it was candy or a reward and would make them want to take it when we offered it to them.

We were right---they loved these things! The doctor was happy when she asked if we were giving a multi-vitamin and everything was good. My kids really like the red ones, not so hot on the purple ones though. The yellow ones were just gross according to my son.

At any rate, everything was fine for a few months, then we had a routine dental check up. Needless to so say, the dentist was not happy about our choice of vitamins. She whole-heartedly recommended the chewable---NOT gummy---version of these vitamins for kids. Why? Because the gummy style will find it's way into the tiny spaces between baby teeth and get stuck there. Let's face it, the kids just cannot get their teeth brushed as well as an adult can brush their own teeth. No matter how well you can brush your child's teeth by feel, it's not the same as brushing your own.

Anyway, when the gummy vitamin bits get stuck there in the teeth they cause cavities---guess what, that sweet flavor the kids like about the vitamins, yeah, it feeds the bacteria that causes cavities.

So, we switched to the chewable ones, and luckily, the kids love those even more!

Perfect for my little ones!

Comments about Flintstones Complete Gummies:

My little ones saw these on the shelf at the grocery store one day when we were looking at which vitamins to buy. They love to pick different flavors each time we go. They had lots of different ones chewables and gummies, but they all decided on these. So we bought them they love the flavors as well as them being gummy vitamins. They love eating fruit snacks like most children do so when they get to have two gummy vitamins in the morning after breakfast they think its a huge treat to have their vitamin and love having them. They have never once complained about the flavor or taking them. I will continue to buy these for my children. They get all their daily vitamins in and they don't even know that they are taking something healthy and good for them, but Mommy knows! lol I remember having Flintstones Vitamins when I was a child so buying these brings back my childhood memories. We will be buying these in the future when we run out!

I am a grown up and still take these.

Comments about Flintstones Complete Gummies:

I have no shame in admitting that I am 28 years old and still love to take Flintstones Complete Gummies. I grew up taking these as a kid. When my doctor told me I needed to add more iron to my diet, this was the way I did it. I went straight to the store and found these gummies. While most people probably give them to children, I found them successful for adults as well. They taste incredible. I wanted to take more than two each day but took the recommended amount for adults. They do have a recommended amount for adults on the back of the bottle. I even caught my parents taking them from time to time! There are about five different flavors in a bottle. The purple and red are my personal favorite. They taste great and have great health benefits. I noticed an improvement in my immune system and energy level after taking these on a daily basis. They are nice too because you don't have a big pill to swallow. I highly recommend these!

Great for kids

Comments about Flintstones Complete Gummies:

I started buying these for my daughter because she likes them better then the chewable ones. I even took them for a short time because I got so tired of swallowing big vitamins. For 4 years and older, you chew two a day. They taste good and they don't get stuck together as bad as other brands. They do however tend to get a little hard after the bottle has been open for a little while. I stopped using them because I realized they don't contain any iron. It's a good, fun way to get children to take their vitamins though.

My son loves Flintstones Gummies

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Flintstones Complete Gummies:

Gummy vitamins are such a great invention. I give the Flintstones Gummies to my 6-year-old son, and he really likes them. Of course it is because he thinks it is like eating fruit snacks, but the fact that they are packed with vitamins that are good for him is great. What I also like is that because they apparently taste so great that he remembers to ask me for them. I am very bad about forgetting to take my own vitamins, so when he asks me for these I can then remember to take mine. They do taste well, and the shapes are fun and he likes to see who he got. I wish that gummy vitamins did not have so much sugar or artificial dyes, though. I would like to see companies try to make vitamins as healthy as possible, and adding dyes to them just to make them look pretty is bad company policy in my opinion. That is the only reason that I took off two points. I would like to see companies steer away from using artificial colors and ingredients in foods and even these vitamins. If you don't know to look, you might not even realize that these dyes are in the vitamins.

Kids love them!

from Bergenfield, NJ

Comments about Flintstones Complete Gummies:

I consider this the best vitamins out there, specially for the kids. I remember taking the Flintstones vitamins myself, of course back in those days there were no gummies. My kids love these vitamins, they have a very pleasant flavor and the fact that are chewable are a plus since my kids hate taking pills, they don't consider them vitamins but candy LOL a plus for this mamma. I love that they have all the vitamins my kids needs to keep a healthy system, they are very easy to take, very convenient dosage, no artificial stuff in them so I know I am giving my kids only the best. I like that they are very affordable and with coupons some times even more and also they are very easy to find as they are available pretty much everywhere. I love that I don't have to fight with my kids over taking their daily vitamins, everyday they are the ones that ask me for them which makes me very happy!

A favorite for my kids!

Comments about Flintstones Complete Gummies:

I can't help myself from stealing from the kid's Flintstones Gummies Complete Vitamins. It smells wonderful and after tasting one out of curiosity, I found out that it tastes better than candy. I now understand why the kids like it so much.
I bought Flintstones Gummies Complete Vitamins after a friend recommended it me for for my children to open up their appetite. I actually didn't think it would work but it did. A week after two of my three children began taking it, I noticed that they were eating better. They know that the Flintstones Gummies Complete Vitamins are vitamins, and still they don't mind taking them. They actually ask me for them when I forget to give them or if I am a little late to give them.
The price of the Flintstones Gummies Complete Vitamins may be a little much, but in the end if it gets my children to eat better, I am more than willing to pay any price for them.

Flintsone Gummies are OK, but not my kids favorite.

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Flintstones Complete Gummies:

I grew up on Flintstone vitamins but my kids took a different brand of gummy vitamins. I never had bought the Flintstones Gummies Complete Vitamins for my children because they were more expensive than a few other brands. However, I had a coupon which made them comparable in price so I decided to give them a try. I must admit I was a little disappointed. They were not horrible but my kids definitely liked L'il Critters vitamins better. These were not as soft and chewy. The taste was not that great. They come in a variety of characters and colors which they did enjoy. We finished the bottle but I chose not to purchase these again. Although Flintstone Vitamins have been around a long time and come from a trusted brand, they did not compare to the Vitafusion brand vitamins we were currently using. This, combined with the fact that these are fairly expensive vitamins made it a product I will not purchase again.

Almost too good!

from Muncie, IN

Comments about Flintstones Complete Gummies:

My son has autism and from that his diet is extremely limited. He is very funny about textures and brands even. Flinstones gummy vitamins are the only one that he will not only eat but that he asks for daily!! I've never gotten him to eat anything so easily. I love how their is an assortment of colors and my son accepts everyone of them without any adverse effects. He recognizes the bottle and actively seeks them out when we are shopping, always letting me know when we are running low. The only downside to Flinstones gummy vitamins are that my son enjoys them so much we have to keep them put up or he would eat them like candy if given the chance. I do wish there was a little more iron in the gummies just because that is something we have a difficult time getting enough of in him. I love that I can usually find a coupon for them and the different size bottle options is very convenient.

Big improvement from when I was a kid

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Flintstones Complete Gummies:

I think making vitamins in the form of gummy characters is genius! I remember as a kids taking the chew-able tablet and that it tasted like chalk. I don't have pleasant memories associated with the old type of Flintstones vitamins. My kids absolutely love these and if I forget to give them their gummy in the morning they are sure to remind me. And although Flintstones have been around for a long time, my kids really don't know who the Flintstones are. I wish they come out with a new character or theme. These seem to also ward off colds when my kids take it on a regular basis, which I absolutely love. I stock up on them when there are coupons in the Sunday paper insert or when the store is having an unbeatable sale on them. They are always fresh when I open them after storing them for future use. They also stay fresh after you've opened them. I recommend them as an easy way to sneak in vitamins and minerals.

An easy and fun way to get your kids to take their vitamins.

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Flintstones Complete Gummies:

When we first had our twins, we gave them the normal tube drop vitamins the hospital gave us, but only until six months. We did not have them on a vitamin after that for a while and they had blood work and everything was great. We wanted after a while when we noticed they weren't eating their vegetables good and not meeting what they should have been for some of their vitamin levels and seen the flinstones vitamins complete gummies. First off, they looked like the candy my kids love which I knew would be a big held. Second, aside from the variety of flavors it has, it has higher level of nutrients that kids need to grow strong. I love giving my kids something they can enjoy taking without a fight and teach them a good habit and that they are doing something good for themselves. I would definitely recommend these to moms and dads to try with their kids and they'll probably love them. Great product.